We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

5 minutes ago, Leonctrindade said:

Thank you @Tob-Racer im new member of this forum, and im looking for instructions, to add, im using TDUF and im trying to add rims but its kind not working, ive added from the database. 

488 rim error.jpg

No worries. Welcome !

Have you changed the size of the wheels as indicated by Rulezzz who I believe made this mod ?

capture.thumb.png.27fb0ea2cc78766a7263a7369f311c52.png

12 minutes ago, Leonctrindade said:

To tell you the truth, not yet, is there a way to do it in TDUF im kind confuse xD, sorry for the noob questions @Tob-Racer

rim error.jpg

Don't worry for noobs questions 😎 Yes you can do it all with TDUF ! When you click on "Edit", it's your chance modifying the numbers. 

https://github.com/djey47/tdu-cp/wiki/TDUF-Rims-Handling

Or if you want to use TDUF you can do it manually by modifying the value directly inside the databse (my guide). Much slower but same result. 

4 minutes ago, 575_SVO said:

this is a truly incredible mod, but how do i get the vanilla A6 4.2 back in the dealer? Image result for tdu audi a6

Use your backup Atari files. Replace one of the 10 slots made specially for modding. Open TDUPE, set TDUPE to your vanilla backup game. Export the .tdupk physic file and close TDUPE. Open TDUF, open the slot you are replacing and import the Audi A6 tdupk file. 

Edited by Tob-Racer

38 minutes ago, Leonctrindade said:

@Tob-Racer another question, i have like 20 rims to add to F488 Spider, how can i import thoses rims to the TDU database and add those rims to F488? 

That's gonna be too long to explain. I haven't written the tutorial for all that process yet. But you give me a good occasion to do it. I'll write it now, will try deliver it tonight or tomorrow and reply here when it's ready.

Basically you need to

• Rename each wheels like that: F488_Rst_F_01, F488_Rst_F_02, F488_Rst_F_03...
  • Add the Bnk files in the Bnk folder ( Bnk\Vehicules\Rim\Ferrari) then with TDUF force the MagicMap to read the files,
  •  In the database copy the wheels from the Ferrari F430 and edit all the values to make it different from the original. Specially each REF values that needs to be different from the original F430 wheels.
  • Connect your added wheels to the slot.

If you can't wait you can still do it following my video in my tutorial when I edit TDU_Rims.db and TDU_CarRims.db (not forgetting to resize the wheels in TDU_Rims.db), add the values in the Database (in TDUMT using the "DB ressources" app), change the values in TDU MT "Database" app. The video probably is only good for the rims where you don't risk too much. 

At the moment did you managed to resize your wheels ? 

Edited by Tob-Racer

1 minute ago, Tob-Racer said:

That's gonna be too long to explain. I haven't written the tutorial for all that process yet. But you give me a good occasion to do it. I'll write it now, will try deliver it tonight or tomorrow and reply here when it's ready.

Basically you need to

• Rename each wheels like that: F488_Rst_F_01, F488_Rst_F_02, F488_Rst_F_03...
  • Add the Bnk files in the Bnk folder ( Bnk\Vehicules, Bnk\Vehicules\Rim\Ferrari, Bnk\Sound\Vehicules, Bnk\FrontEnd\HiRes\Gauges) then with TDUF force the MagicMap to read the files,
  •  In the database copy the wheels from the Ferrari F430 and edit all the values to make it different from the original. Specially each REF values that needs to be different from the original F430 wheels.
  • Connect your added wheels to the slot.

If you can't wait you can still do it following my video in my tutorial when I edit TDU_Rims.db and TDU_CarRims.db (not forgetting to resize the wheels in TDU_Rims.db), add the values in the Database (in TDUMT using the "DB ressources" app), change the values in TDU MT "Database" app. The video probably is only good for the rims where you don't risk too much. 

At the moment did you managed to resize your wheels ? 

@Tob-Racer Thanks mate, i did well in the 1st stage XD, ill be waiting for your tutorial. Thanks again for all the help and your time, kudos and +REP for you!

f488r1.jpg

f488r2.jpg

44 minutes ago, 575_SVO said:

thx for the reply :)), but there must be a workaround for TDUPE because @Tob-Racer managed to get his to work with modded names

Don't use TDUPE from Platinium because the CarData.mdb file (file to make TDUPE working) is specifically modified by Milli for Platinium. That's why you got an error. So switch back Platinium's TDUPE back to the TDU Platinium folder.

Instead download the "normal" TDUPE. 

Set this TDUPE to the Vanilla game (Check "the School of Modding thread" I've made how to do it).

Extract the Audi A6 4.2 physics. Close TDUPE. Open Platinium TDUF. Select the slot you're replacing. Import the physics file.

16 hours ago, Leonctrindade said:

The Last Question xD, is there a way to change colors from the break calippers?

Use TDUMT in "Colors" section. Or go to the Paint Deluxe shop.

18 hours ago, iZ GunDaM said:

@Milli Any tips on how to make clothes shopping mods? Similar to this mod here:

Not sure but I think Kishin made these clothes. You should contact him and he might teach you how to. But from what I know, I think you need to extract the 2db files out of the Bnk with the help of TDUMT's File browser app then use the 2db -> dds converter app from TDUMT. You should be able to edit the dds files with Photoshop or PAINT.NET for exemple.

Check this thread down bellow. It's a thread for modding a support each other to create mods.

9 minutes ago, 575_SVO said:

so i can easily replace the platinum custom cars, this interface seems the easiest for me to understand

Are you using TDUMT's Platinium ? Your problem is TDUMT's doesn't recognize it's own library (VehiculesSlots.xml) cause again Milli modified this file to make it work for Platinium. 

The VehiculesSlots.xml library needs to have exactly the same values, IK, cams names as the database you're trying to modify.   

I have multiple xml files depending on what version of TDU I work on. One "vanilla" xml, one from my own experimented car slot addon and one Milli provided for Platinium with the rest of TDUMT's Platinium.              

Edited by Tob-Racer

8 minutes ago, 575_SVO said:

so i can easily replace the platinum custom cars, this interface seems the easiest for me to understand

I honestly think it's one of the "worse" tools to do that, you'd be better to take a bit of time and learn how to use TDUF, but ok.

1 hour ago, Milli said:

I honestly think it's one of the "worse" tools to do that, you'd be better to take a bit of time and learn how to use TDUF, but ok.

i'll try TDUF then, i previously had a play around with it and it was difficult for me to use but what's there to lose trying to learn how to properly use it :))

EDIT: i got this far, but the tires don't seem to fit. any idea what's causing this?image.thumb.png.afad614103222eef8d2cc24588b4f245.png

Edited by 575_SVO
additional info

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21