We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

On 11/25/2019 at 6:19 PM, GrowlingJag said:

are bikes nerfed? Been trying the 130mph dowtown for over 2 hours and I've hardly crossed 110mph. It feels the same with the other one. Also weren't bikes tunable in the base game. 

Still love the mod but just want to get some of the locked cars to add them to my garage.

A bit late, but just tried that race, "130 mph downtown", and was able to achieve 207 km/h (which is about 129 mph, but the game just requires 202 km/h when you use the metric system, which is about 126 mph lmao) in my third try. The trick is to do the camera right after the curved road twice. Once you hit the final one, just run back to the one prior to it.

Edited by AlexJ96

1 hour ago, Dragbor said:

@Milli hey, I have an issue. I have copied all tdu platinum files on my main folder, but when I run the game I dont have any of the new cars, and when I try to enter to the Chevrolet dealership the game crashes. I have Big .bnk active and every configuration recommended. 

Please help me 😞

I allready fixed it. I re-installed the bnk folder

I have some minor gripes regarding the Lamborghini Diablo SV model, just 4 minor things that could've been better (don't get me wrong, the model looks a bit decent).

1. The car shadow sometimes looks glitchy.
2. The hidden headlights aren't animated.
3. Race style seats and dash trim (which is something found on the real car's interior) isn't present.
4. The Diablo and SV badges have a low resolution texture, even when the Level of Detail is set to high.

If those gripes were fixed, that would be grateful.

Hello everybody.

First of all, I want to thank all guys involved in this project. Lot off efforts and time spent here.

My first post here so sorry if doing something wrong... I installed TDU some weeks ago (after many years) and started to search a little more about the game and finally came here.

It's very nostalgic game for me because when a child my first pc was a athlon 2800+ plus 9800se@pro in 2005. Even with no money i put myself in challenge to sell my rig in  2006 and get something cheaper and powerfull to run that game. So i end up with a athlon x2 3600+ s939 and ultra cheaper from china Zogis 6800 xt half pipes and half bits, that i modded and luckuly get the original pipelines... Was a dream get the gaming working with shader 3.0.

So actually today i work and can buy the things by myself... :).. I have a PC with i3 4150 and gtx 760 and the mod works flawless... Otherwise i ask you guys for HELP.

The problem:  I have a macbook pro 2017 retina with radeon Polaris 460x/560x adrenaline drivers from AMD windows 10 bootcamp.... No matter configuration that i put in the Tdu platinum mod game i always end up without sound. The game just works like should be ... but always with nou sound, menus, music, etc. look like a mutted game. I tried all of sort things before post. But I am here to see if someone had the same problem with AMD card. 

If something is not sounding correct in text above, sorry because i am brazilian. If someone could help me i will be very glad to play the platinum game in laptop.

PS: the original game without the mod, works ok with sound.

I want to just let all know that just after post here i tried again research for more one time and i had a brilliant idea to put a headphone and see if Sound works on macbook pro. Bingo!!!

So I just disabled headphone output in Windows 10. And voilá forced sound to be sent to speakers in macbook. So thanks all is just solved.

Solution:  If you have a macbook pro and have the same behaviour just disable the headphone output to get sound on speakers 😀.

2 hours ago, BlaringCoder395 said:

I have some minor gripes regarding the Lamborghini Diablo SV model, just 4 minor things that could've been better (don't get me wrong, the model looks a bit decent).

1. The car shadow sometimes looks glitchy.
2. The hidden headlights aren't animated.
3. Race style seats and dash trim (which is something found on the real car's interior) isn't present.
4. The Diablo and SV badges have a low resolution texture, even when the Level of Detail is set to high.

If those gripes were fixed, that would be grateful.

That's something Milli can't fix since she have not made the car models.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I am wondering if a profile editor exists, or if a online profile with >50% completion and hardcore mode unlocked exists.
The reason I am asking is because, I have a friend who I sent my profile to, but we can't both be online on the same profile at once.
Creating a new game and playing through to unlock hardcore more is out of the question.
PS: have tried the Zytra 100% savegame, online, does not work, conversion failed using the hex editor too.

Cheers for the help,

NYR

1 hour ago, NYR said:

Hi all,

I am wondering if a profile editor exists, or if a online profile with >50% completion and hardcore mode unlocked exists.
The reason I am asking is because, I have a friend who I sent my profile to, but we can't both be online on the same profile at once.
Creating a new game and playing through to unlock hardcore more is out of the question.
PS: have tried the Zytra 100% savegame, online, does not work, conversion failed using the hex editor too.

Cheers for the help,

NYR

just play the game..

• 2 weeks later...

Really enjoying the mod, top notch work!

Just a few bugs to report which I hope get fixed in a future patch:

- Lamborghini Countach LP5000 Q is missing roughly 75% of it's interior textures, showing the untextured model blinding matte white effect.

- BMW M635CSI missing exterior textures around window, bumper and mirror frames, showing the untextured model blinding matte white effect. Also vehicle glows neon orange at a certain distance.

- Noble M600 - Missing roughly 40-50% of engine textures, showing the untextured model blinding matte white effect.

- Aston Martin Virage passengers sit inside the lower center of the car, through the floor of the car.

- Aston Martin DB5 passengers heads clip through the vehicle roof.

- Dodge Viper (one of them at least) driver head clips through vehicle roof.

Edited by Omega1

19 hours ago, MagicV8 said:

And because nearly all these vehicle modders are gone, you have to deal with it. Milli cannot do.

Sure, but still worth reporting, Milli has released patches before, and even though he did not originally create these vehicles perhaps he knows how to fix some of these issues, it might be as easy as editing a material file... Or not, would be nice to see a comment about it from Milli himself.

10 hours ago, Omega1 said:

Sure, but still worth reporting, Milli has released patches before, and even though he did not originally create these vehicles perhaps he knows how to fix some of these issues, it might be as easy as editing a material file... Or not, would be nice to see a comment about it from Milli himself.

she won't (and perhaps even can't) edit 3D files (since they're locked). It's up to the original creators of the cars so it won't be fixed unless the modders decide to. Which is not likely. So it really is not worth reporting.

On 1/16/2020 at 2:35 PM, F12Berlinetta said:

Hey, quick question. Which files refer to Aston Martin Vulcan? Changing those named Vulcan1 and Vulcan1_I.bnk do not have any effect in game

Try Must_GTR. The attached document shows all the cars that I couold find so far.

Book1.xlsx

Edited by Tewiskat

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21