We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Great Job!!

All the performances will be made accordingly to the originals cars, isn't it?

Yes and also matching the stats of the real vehicles.

Nice Work Milli :tup:

What about nail polish for women characters, is it exist in TDU Platinum ?

Of course! Everything that is present on UCP is in Platinum, although improved. The character has her nails done and also a soft make up. :lol:

Thanks you for being care about little detail but very important by woman player like me :)

Sorry for my bad english :p

Your welcome! And yes, i know very well how this matters for us! ;)

And your english is fine! A lot better than mine when i joined this forums. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

[QUOTE="The Actual D4N005H, post: 615652, member: 44900"]Hey @Milli I wonder if any new update for TDU PE is available or not... . :) How many stuffs are left to do? :)[/QUOTE] Every new car and changes are being added to TDU PE and TDU Modding Tools that i will provide together with Platinum once it gets released. So people can mod it themselves aswell. And there are still a lot to be done, as you should know, since you're developing car physics for your game, you know how long it takes. :lol: I am currently working on "N" brands, Nissan and Noble, once those are finished, i will move on to the next letter on the alphabet.

Every new car and changes are being added to TDU PE and TDU Modding Tools that i will provide together with Platinum once it gets released. So people can mod it themselves aswell. And there are still a lot to be done, as you should know, since you're developing car physics for your game, you know how long it takes. :lol:

I am currently working on "N" brands, Nissan and Noble, once those are finished, i will move on to the next letter on the alphabet.

Milli Thank you again for all the hard work you are doing for the game...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello .. without words I am very happy that there are so many modders doing the impossible to revive a game that is still expectacular .... I thank you in advance for this great effort .. I just learned that you are already going through the lyrics m of the alphabet ha but you would tell me if it is possible to include one of the most beautiful cars .. the Maserati birdcage75th totally aerodynamic futuristic and with a very powerful engine ... I know that it is not easy what I ask you but not being able to donate be a few cents in advance for your mod .. but I would be very happy if you only inform me if it is possible to include it or not haha .. well I wish you the best of the best thank you very much Man !!!!!!!!!

PS: use google traduct sorry if I'm not very clear

Here is a picture of the car[ATTACH=full]32328[/ATTACH]

This is marvellous. What a great and fantastic way to make us TDU1 lovers happy again.

I've enjoyed both TDU's very much, although TDU1 was the start of a whole new experience which was sadly torn down by Infogrames (which had used Atari's name in license, because it wasn't the real Atari, just so you áll know) and its moneygrabbing managers. TDU2 went through the same yet even worse path.

Having a group of coding/designing enthusiasts booting new power into the TDU-franchise is just absolutely great. Superb.

If you (the team) need some help filling up the radiostations with new content, just ask. I'm a producer/DJ and apart from mixing 1-2 hour long livesets, I can provide you with some of my techno and tech house releases. Free of charge.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello .. without words I am very happy that there are so many modders doing the impossible to revive a game that is still expectacular .... I thank you in advance for this great effort .. I just learned that you are already going through the lyrics m of the alphabet ha but you would tell me if it is possible to include one of the most beautiful cars .. the Maserati birdcage75th totally aerodynamic futuristic and with a very powerful engine ... I know that it is not easy what I ask you but not being able to donate be a few cents in advance for your mod .. but I would be very happy if you only inform me if it is possible to include it or not haha .. well I wish you the best of the best thank you very much Man !!!!!!!!!

PS: use google traduct sorry if I'm not very clear

Here is a picture of the car

-img-

Thanks, but i do not make new cars for the game, i am just gathering them all and compiling them into the game at once, plus other things.

This is marvellous. What a great and fantastic way to make us TDU1 lovers happy again.

I've enjoyed both TDU's very much, although TDU1 was the start of a whole new experience which was sadly torn down by Infogrames (which had used Atari's name in license, because it wasn't the real Atari, just so you áll know) and its moneygrabbing managers. TDU2 went through the same yet even worse path.

Having a group of coding/designing enthusiasts booting new power into the TDU-franchise is just absolutely great. Superb.

If you (the team) need some help filling up the radiostations with new content, just ask. I'm a producer/DJ and apart from mixing 1-2 hour long livesets, I can provide you with some of my techno and tech house releases. Free of charge.

Nah thanks, i am doing fine. ;)

Hey, unless I'm mistaken, I noticed you skipped Mitsubishi in your updates. Why is that? (I'm really curious to see how the Eclipse GSX's looking like.)

Will try to post a photo of it then.

Car idea (to beat fm7 cars XD)

?=Not really

1.Bugatti divo (CSR2)

2.Bugatti vision GT (Gran Turismo Sport,Assetto corsa ?)

3.Hennessy Venom F5 (You cant get free model...)

4.Mclaren speedtail (You cant get free model...)

5.Lamborghini Terzo Milleno (Asphalt 9)

6.Tesla model X,3,Roadster 2020 (?)

9.W Moters Fenyr Sport (?)

Sorry its not much i will find out later :/

Again, i do not make new cars for the games, plus, everyone has ideas, you're not suggesting anything new.

I like you Work, but, you can add A Release Date? im waiting for this cool mod!

I would add a date if i could. But as i said a billion times, i am doing this project by myself, on my free time, without being paid for it. So, it will be released when i finish it. :lol:

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21