We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Question to you Milli: How would this work exactly to add so many cars to the game? Will there be more dealerships in game or will we have to go and replace the cars ourselves?

8 hours ago, Guest mzry said:

Question to you Milli: How would this work exactly to add so many cars to the game? Will there be more dealerships in game or will we have to go and replace the cars ourselves?

You will get some cars in tuning shops as upgrades for others that you will buy in dealerships.

6 hours ago, Rigel1549235583 said:

You will get some cars in tuning shops as upgrades for others that you will buy in dealerships.

So basically if I go to the U.S. car dealers and want to buy a Cadillac ctsv and then go to the tuning shop, I'll likely get a different Cadillac model, like the Sixteen or the Ciel?

21 hours ago, MrPeanutPlays said:

So basically if I go to the U.S. car dealers and want to buy a Cadillac ctsv and then go to the tuning shop, I'll likely get a different Cadillac model, like the Sixteen or the Ciel?

No. The tuning models are always linked to the base car. 

Ex: M3 E92 tunes into E92 GTS and E92 Hamann. 

It's very straight forward and logical, and no, you won't need to add any car yourself, they all are accessible. 

And Nick1999, you are wrong to say that. I didn't do it in UCP and won't do it in Platinum. 

15 hours ago, Milli said:

Ex: M3 E92 tunes into E92 GTS and E92 Hamann. 

It's very straight forward and logical, and no, you won't need to add any car yourself, they all are accessible. 

And Nick1999, you are wrong to say that. I didn't do it in UCP and won't do it in Platinum. 

since no one responds to my questions despite i made two posts now, but anyway. How do i add more cars into STOCK version of TDU? Like i want to add Porsches and use the Porsches file to replace Saturn Curve (which doesn't really exist in the game anyway) How do i do that? Is it even possible? Any tutorials and such? It would be nice to know 🙂

On 3/30/2019 at 12:56 PM, Nick1999 said:

since no one responds to my questions despite i made two posts now, but anyway. How do i add more cars into STOCK version of TDU? Like i want to add Porsches and use the Porsches file to replace Saturn Curve (which doesn't really exist in the game anyway) How do i do that? Is it even possible? Any tutorials and such? It would be nice to know 🙂

You will need TDUF. It's kinda complicated tool but when you understand how it works it's not that hard to use. Though it takes much to add a car from scratch, you will need to make database entries for the car, it's colors, rims, adjust the performance and tuning packs, maybe add the brand and cameras, then link all of that to the car.

Edited by Rigel1549235583

2 hours ago, Rigel1549235583 said:

You will need TDUF. It's kinda complicated tool but when you understand how it works it's not that hard to use. Though it takes much to add a car from scratch, you will need to make database entries for the car, it's colors, rims, adjust the performance and tuning packs, maybe add the brand and cameras, then link all of that to the car.

Is there a tutorial for it? maybe some forums or a video and such? anything helps!

On 3/29/2019 at 1:38 PM, Milli said:

Ex: M3 E92 tunes into E92 GTS and E92 Hamann

Thank you. This is good to know. Thought for a second that accessing the tuning shop for one car would turn it into something totally different. This is going to be one Sweet mod-pack!!!

Thank you Milli for all your hard work. I have been following this project since the end of 2017 and I'm looking forward to the final product!

2 hours ago, Milli said:

Cars are done, bikes are done, V-Rent is done, now i am working on car delivery missions, because not all mission allow well the modification, for some unknown reason. 

So the final number is 882? Nice. 😀

Btw, is the 300 SL delivery still impossible to get perfect? I recall it triggering tiny amounts of damage just by driving normally. Either it was the car or the road.

22 hours ago, Milli said:

Never was, i managed to get it perfect. 

Were you able to give players more delivery missions to do? iirc there were about 40+, is it possible you added more since there are an insane amount of cars?

14 hours ago, Tadpole said:

I can attest to having that issue with the 300 SL, too. It also happened with a few other cars. Made me give up in the car delivery missions over it... I'm not sure what exactly causes that bug.

Well, that bug is long gone. Tested it.

10 hours ago, Guest mzry said:

Were you able to give players more delivery missions to do? iirc there were about 40+, is it possible you added more since there are an insane amount of cars?

No, that's not possible, i can only change the vehicle in some of them. 

3 minutes ago, Aaron Rays said:

will you release the weather with the mod or outside as a optional thing.

and also i am too excited for the release

I mean, even if she didn't provide a seperate download, I think you could just fish the weather files out of the mod and manually install them yourself. 😛

Though I agree a seperate download for the weather files would be more convenient. Either way, we'd still have to wait for the full release first.

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21