We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

16 hours ago, Milli said:

He did a sound mod for the Black Series, not for the original SL65 AMG.  To find it, i'd suggest you to think a little bit. 

Read this thread, maybe you'll find a solution that might work.

Ok I can confirm now that black series has different sound from regular sl65 but it is NOT the sound by Zebukas.

Guest jameskingo
45 minutes ago, TDU Iceman said:

I might have had that issue. Try exiting the game and restarting. I thought it might've been just me and it only happened a few times on some early missions so I didn't bring it up. Anyway, heres what I wrote down earlier:

Halawai Blvd race by classic chevy dealership (couldn't exit after finishing)
Lead Soles (by ferrari tuner)
170mph in Heavy Traffic (east of muscle tuner)

On the Project Paradise launcher, tick the Vsync box. It sounds like you need to cap your fps to 60.

Yeah got the Halawai Blvd issue as well, I've tried the race twice now and it doesn't do the finishing screen quite right, and doesn't let me press Next. The game world carries on going, all the racing cars stop though, also tried it in two different cars so far, EK2 Civic Type R and Focus SVT.

2 minutes ago, Guest jameskingo said:

Yeah got the Halawai Blvd issue as well, I've tried the race twice now and it doesn't do the finishing screen quite right, and doesn't let me press Next. The game world carries on going, all the racing cars stop though, also tried it in two different cars so far, EK2 Civic Type R and Focus SVT.

Did you at least get credited for the Gold Cup finish on the map after you restart the game? I did, so I just moved on, lol.

10 minutes ago, TDU Iceman said:

Did you at least get credited for the Gold Cup finish on the map after you restart the game? I did, so I just moved on, lol.

Nope, it doesn't like me it seems 😞

It's only a Class F race, and it's not like there aren't enough other races to do in this game... 😄

16 hours ago, Whitegoonlaflare said:

When i try to go into tdupe to change the name of a mod i just installed and it keeps on giving me this error message right here is there a fix or what (i already ran this app as an administrator)

issue.PNG

Dude, i can not answer for any modification you're doing. Find the TDUPE thread, or ask Djey about it, all i did was give the necessary tools to mod the game, if these tools are not working in your computer, it's not really my fault.

1 hour ago, umisery said:

I started making a list, but it seems every 2nd or 3rd car is missing (or very quiet) sound in certain views. Usually when in cockpit/hood/bumper view and looking back, but too many to list. Still working on a list of cars with wrong animation (which it seems is not only animation, but cars act like they have paddle shift as well) and cars with unsynched cockpit gauges. This isn't to seem negative or hate on the mod, just bug reporting.

There's an option in the Paradise launcher to disable steering wheel + character, would it be possible to implement something that just disables the character and not the steering wheel as well? That would be a good alternative in my opinion.

Are you playing with auto-clutch? Also, animation is totally disabled for cars that have RHD (Right Hand Drive), because TDU doesn't understand it, and will always use the right hand to shift, so, in those cars, you would get a hand crossing the whole screen, in a really messed up position to shift, and it's just an animation that has no effect on the gameplay.

The cockpit gauge is a problem since original TDU. Did you know that the original Dodge Viper had unsynced gauges? So yeah, and again, specific problems with the cars themselves, it's not my problem, but a problem with the car .bnk file, which is a problem caused by who made the car.

Press F8 or F7 in-game to disable the character. That feature is added since Project Paradise was launch.

1 hour ago, Guest KKK said:

Game crashes (infinite loading please wait... screen) when loading or creating  a new profile please help

Do you even read a few posts before yours, or you just post without read anything? 

56 minutes ago, Lapula500 said:

Ok I can confirm now that black series has different sound from regular sl65 but it is NOT the sound by Zebukas.

Zebukas gave me the SL65 Black Series sound personally, via facebook. But yeah, you know better, right? Lol 

1 hour ago, jameskingo said:

Nope, it doesn't like me it seems 😞

It's only a Class F race, and it's not like there aren't enough other races to do in this game... 😄

Just did that race, in a new profile aswell, no problem what so ever. So, i don't know what might be the issue.

Guest MSC Gaming

This is a really good mod, it makes the game so good but there are some graphical glitches that are quite annoying, the map is way above the collision if the map so you get mountains in the sky, it would be perfect if they fix this but i think i'm gonna wait for the next version

1 hour ago, Milli said:

Dude, i can not answer for any modification you're doing. Find the TDUPE thread, or ask Djey about it, all i did was give the necessary tools to mod the game, if these tools are not working in your computer, it's not really my fault.

Are you playing with auto-clutch? Also, animation is totally disabled for cars that have RHD (Right Hand Drive), because TDU doesn't understand it, and will always use the right hand to shift, so, in those cars, you would get a hand crossing the whole screen, in a really messed up position to shift, and it's just an animation that has no effect on the gameplay.

The cockpit gauge is a problem since original TDU. Did you know that the original Dodge Viper had unsynced gauges? So yeah, and again, specific problems with the cars themselves, it's not my problem, but a problem with the car .bnk file, which is a problem caused by who made the car.

Press F8 or F7 in-game to disable the character. That feature is added since Project Paradise was launch.

Do you even read a few posts before yours, or you just post without read anything? 

Zebukas gave me the SL65 Black Series sound personally, via facebook. But yeah, you know better, right? Lol 

Look I’m not earless and I can hear the difference. Both: regular and black series sl65 is another sound, not the sound on his YouTube channel. What file name is it in game directory? 

Hi Milli, i'm having some problems with the mod.

For some reason, it seems that the mod can't install properly.

For example, if i go to the Alfa Romeo dealer there is no Giulia Quadrifoglio, and if i go to the VW dealer the Golf R is called GTi by the game and sits very low on the ground, same thing for the Ferrari 365 Daytona (which replaces the W12 roadster), it sits very low and has broken IK and camera, and the game still considers it as a VW W12. Also, the Maserati GHibli Q4 has an unusually high ride height and is still called Ghibli Cup, same thing for the Aston V8 Vantage.

So, there are some problems with the cars, but there are also some races that crash the game as soon as i start them; For example, there's an E Class race at the beginning of the game but, every single time i try to start it, the game closes for apparently no reason.

Do you have any idea how to fix the aforementioned issues? I've already tried reinstalling the game several times, but to no avail

Edited by LamboV10

I've been having a lot of fun with this mod so far. Only issue I have been having is often times (rarely I can play for hours no issues) the game about 20 mins or so in will go to desktop and when I click on it to go back it just sits with a black screen, thus starting the game again. Any suggestions on what might be causing that?

Also been seeing a lot more of the races and other events that will just freeze in the cockpit after completing them. Seems every other race I do it won't let me get to the rewards screen.

Haha you cant be serious? How do you expect her to have a list of all of the car locations? It would take up the full page. Just do like the rest of us are and enjoy the hunt. It is much better that way and gives you a sense of accomplishment. Also, many of the cars have to be found by going to the tuner shops as well.

Edited by Anthony817

Wow, it's just my 1st time having the sun in the different direction and this mod totally changed my TDU world.
For me, this mod has become to be what I need above anything else.
It's been some silent time I spend 'cuz I belong to the players who have not Megapack in the game.
Thank you for your hard work. I will treasure this platinum mod like it's forever.
And I'm so grateful for the modders and the tool developers all included in this TDU Plutinum.

Edited by Kishin

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21