We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

35 minutes ago, SZUI3I said:

Hello there. I have a little problem with installing the mod. Where can i find a "TDU - Project Paradise Launcher.exe"? I downloaded the "TDU Platinum v1.0" but i cant find it there...

Do you have nothing inside the Test Drive Unlimited folder?

Maybe you got a problem with the downloaded file.  suggest you to use a torrent.

Another solution could be your antivirus what detected the exe as a virus and deleted it.

27 minutes ago, Angie79 said:

Do you have nothing inside the Test Drive Unlimited folder?

Maybe you got a problem with the downloaded file.  suggest you to use a torrent.

Another solution could be your antivirus what detected the exe as a virus and deleted it.

Ok, downloading through torrent helped. Thank you a lot 🙂

On 4/26/2019 at 11:28 AM, Milli said:

I have no idea then. Sorry.

Song files have to be added in the folder: 
Atari/Test Drive Unlimited/Euro/Radio/Radio folder you want (Djey, Sweet, Bot or Klassic)

To make the new files being read by the game, you need to edit the files located in
Atari/Test Drive Unlimited/Euro/Bnk/Sound/Radio

I would've added if there was an existing mod of that car.

Try to check the compability of the .exes files, and if there is any compability mode, remove them.

Do you Have to edit the song id tags or what 

Anybody here playing with DS4 PS4 Controller? I need some help, I can't figure out how to get throttle and brake to work properly, TDU identifies the L2 and R2 axis as Button 7 and Button 8 and when I don't press the throttle all the way down it behaves as button and gets into full throttle. Is there way I could fix this?

What to say ... amazing? without equal? incomparable work? all I can say is very little .. Milli after so many years I follow your progress with the hope that one day I would be able to play tdu again and now that dream came true thanks to your great effort ...
    Thank you bring joy to many including me ... thank you very much we love you Milli !!!!!!! Take care !!!!

6 hours ago, VX97 said:

Anybody here playing with DS4 PS4 Controller? I need some help, I can't figure out how to get throttle and brake to work properly, TDU identifies the L2 and R2 axis as Button 7 and Button 8 and when I don't press the throttle all the way down it behaves as button and gets into full throttle. Is there way I could fix this?

Use ds4windows. Remap the ds4 triggers to xbox 360's Right Stick - Right, and Right Stick - Up. This will give full analog use to the triggers. Also you may need to use an older build; I had issues with the newer ones.

6 minutes ago, DJayAftermath said:

Couple of questions:

1. How do I change the rims of the hidden cars? I saw the rims are available on the game folder.

2. Why did some cars (eg. LP750 SV) don't have a BTRQ file? Is there any explanation to this?

Because the modder did it that way. And the rims of hidden cars usually follow the rims of the stock one.  Unless they can't fit.

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21