We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

1 hour ago, jirka607 said:

Guys is it posible to change that if car mod has bodykit like for example Fast And Furious Skyline R34. To have the bodykit on the last upgrade(lvl3) slot? It doesnt make sense now when its on 1st mod. You will get nice but slow car.

Enter the dealership again after you buy the bodykit and then upgrade to level 3.

The reason it's on level 1 is so that it's optional and not a necessity if you want best performance.

Edited by BDawg

3 hours ago, BDawg said:

Enter the dealership again after you buy the bodykit and then upgrade to level 3.

The reason it's on level 1 is so that it's optional and not a necessity if you want best performance.

Yep. It's what i like to call, a 2-step tuning. Lol

Hi there, instead of the other users I have no problems with this epic mod and it works all perfectly. Only two questions about: is there any chance to drift in this game with a right setup or something else? And the last question is more a suggestion, will we see a S14 Silvia on TDU Platinum, maybe with bodykits too? Thank you in advance for your answers.

5 minutes ago, SirHootsalot67 said:

The race 'Head to head is the only way' seems to be broken, as it does not let you press next after you finish.

Happens to me at "Lotus Day" race, but I found out once you finish the race, if the bug happens, then quit the game, it will autosave your race and still got the gold trophy (although money is not earned but this is minor issue since there are lots of races to grind in).

15 minutes ago, TDU Iceman said:

If you just started, work your way up to champion level to unlock hardcore mode, then drive no assist, manual. Also try that bmw m4 tune with the lewd waifu on the hood.

Yeah, I just play without any help settings, but unfortunately with automatic gears because my pad keys I usually use for manual don't work. I'd like to drift just in the beginning, since I've bought a s13 for this reason 😁😁

The mod cant start,  it goes black screen for a few seconds windowed or fullscreen and then nothing, i had tdu gold installed maybe thats the problem and i need the vanila version? TestDriveUnlimited_Old.exe starts with no problem tho.

Edited by rainone

14 minutes ago, rainone said:

The mod cant start,  it goes black screen for a few seconds windowed or fullscreen and then nothing, i had tdu gold installed maybe thats the problem and i need the vanila version?

I have the same problem 😞

54 minutes ago, Diablo/Eudemon said:

Why don't you release it here @Sourkho

Tbh, I think he just wants to advertise his site. Platinum is exploding in popularity atm, so hes coming here to pull some traffic.

Also, I think his posts at least belong in a separate mod thread. They may confuse newcomers checking out Platinum for the first time here. And there are a lot of fresh newcomers.. almost everyday I see a new peak on the server.. it's gone from 100 peak pre-Platinum (on weekends only), to 240+ just the other day.. and its still growing.

So, my thought is to keep things as simple as possible: Platinum is Platinum, and anything else should be called something else and put in a separate thread. Or, no spamming external sites is a good general rule as well. Just my two cents.

34 minutes ago, TDU Iceman said:

Tbh, I think he just wants to advertise his site. Platinum is exploding in popularity atm, so hes coming here to pull some traffic.

Also, I think his posts at least belong in a separate mod thread. They may confuse newcomers checking out Platinum for the first time here. And there are a lot of fresh newcomers.. almost everyday I see a new peak on the server.. it's gone from 100 peak pre-Platinum (on weekends only), to 240+ just the other day.. and its still growing.

So, my thought is to keep things as simple as possible: Platinum is Platinum, and anything else should be called something else and put in a separate thread. Or, no spamming external sites is a good general rule as well. Just my two cents.

pull some traffic? 🤣🤣🤣
So you think I'm new to TurboDuck?
so tell me, what's the problem with me now?

I have visited this site even since 2012 and also modder
all my files and my workshop are deleted, but there are some who know me here
My name is Sourkho and before i have been making TDU Sapphire
When Platinum released i did contacted Millena Silva and i have told her that i'm gonna mix Platinum and Sapphire
So what is your problem with me and Platinum when i did explained all with owner from Platinum
if you need true, i don't want you traffic, support from here or even to proof that i'm the best modder from TDU
before you had a ucp, i had my own sapphire package
Now you play platinum and I also like it and thereby add that I want to go there
if you do not like it or do not need
You can just leave here.
and the truth is, I don't give a shit about you that don't care or ban
You personally can put your traffic in your ass and I will continue to work in your group and I will all be there, whether you want it or not
Want to play you know where to find the update

16 minutes ago, Sourkho said:

pull some traffic? 🤣🤣🤣

When Platinum released i did contacted Millena Silva and i have told her that i'm gonna mix Platinum and Sapphire
So what is your problem with me and Platinum when i did explained all with owner from Platinum
if you need true, i don't want you traffic, support from here or even to proof that i'm the best modder from TDU
Now you play platinum and I also like it and thereby add that I want to go there
You can just leave here.
You personally can put your traffic in your ass and I will continue to work in your group and I will all be there, whether you want it or not

The problem is that it seems to be the case that you're trying to surf on something here, Sourkho. 

Yes, you contacted me, and i said that you can do whatever you want, i can't control what people will do with TDU Platinum once they download it.  You can modify it, make your build on it, i really don't mind. But expect to come here to TDU Platinum thread, and keep posting about your project, which should be called Sapphire still, not as "Platinum +", giving a hint that's an official update, which is not, will get this result. 

The forum is public, and you're free to create your thread, about your project in here. Although, the forum doesn't really support external links. Every post you make, you put a link to VK, and that's a bit against the forum rules, if i am not wrong about it.  If you're not going to use the forums as it is meant to be, you have no reason to throw a tantrum.

Rules that every member agreed on, when the profile was created. It is that simple.

17 minutes ago, Sourkho said:

pull some traffic? 🤣🤣🤣

You can just leave here.

I really don't care what your excuses are. I just see what your actions are and form my opinion based on that.

You constantly spam your website in this thread, and don't do anything beyond that. You wanted to call your new build Platinum Plus which is confusing to new users. And couldn't even wait a week after Platinum released to shill it here and poach users. And why are you posting non-Platinum mods in Platinum's thread to begin with, instead of your own? Just to reap more attention I assume.

Btw you managed to spout all that dumb garbage and yet you still haven't answered Diablo's question, nor addressed any of the legitimate concerns I made in my previous post. So yeah, I guess thats my "problem with you."

5 minutes ago, Milli said:

The problem is that it seems to be the case that you're trying to surf on something here, Sourkho. 

Yes, you contacted me, and i said that you can do whatever you want, i can't control what people will do with TDU Platinum once they download it.  You can modify it, make your build on it, i really don't mind. But expect to come here to TDU Platinum thread, and keep posting about your project, which should be called Sapphire still, not as "Platinum +", giving a hint that's an official update, which is not, will get this result. 

The forum is public, and you're free to create your thread, about your project in here. Although, the forum doesn't really support external links. Every post you make, you put a link to VK, and that's a bit against the forum rules, if i am not wrong about it.  If you're not going to use the forums as it is meant to be, you have no reason to throw a tantrum.

Rules that every member agreed on, when the profile was created. It is that simple.

You know Millena))) i don't care official or not official
i like the TDU and thats the point
You have done a great job in Platinum and you know my work on mods
Sapphire +200 vehicles with any bug on it
now that +200 will be in Platinum and also i'm gonna fix all tdu mods with one by one
and of course i will make new body kits for it and install it on Platinum
you dont even need to put my name there
to delete my name from uploading file i have created name Sapphire
thats why i dont care official or not official
Thank you for the Platinum and like i told you before
i'm gonna take it over with updates)) lol
4 released already

23 minutes ago, Sourkho said:

pull some traffic? 🤣🤣🤣

You can just leave here.

whoa watch your language there, and those are some very bold false claims you're making there, which I verified with Milli and others

Just now, Sourkho said:

You know Millena))) i don't care official or not official
i like the TDU and thats the point
You have done a great job in Platinum and you know my work on mods
Sapphire +200 vehicles with any bug on it
now that +200 will be in Platinum and also i'm gonna fix all tdu mods with one by one
and of course i will make new body kits for it and install it on Platinum
you dont even need to put my name there
to delete my name from uploading file i have created name Sapphire
thats why i dont care official or not official
Thank you for the Platinum and like i told you before
i'm gonna take it over with updates)) lol
4 released already

I know Sourkho, but the forum has some rules and guidelines to post here.  And you've been breaking these rules since.  You are free to post in the forums, but i'd like to ask you to stop posting links directing people to VK, and you can also use the download section to upload your mods. 

https://turboduck.net/files/

1 hour ago, bobsj said:

For people that can't get the game to launch this is how I fix it for me.

Put the mod in a new folder and make sure the file is 13,8 GB if so copy the files in the new folder to the TDU map.

This, I agree on. I did this as well before I install platinum mod through copying.

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21