We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

1 hour ago, Domonateor said:

It seems that they are assigned to a tuning shop, though. And according to the game's database both the roadster and model s have tuning packs available, so why can't they be upgraded?

Yes they are, and they can't because each TDU tuning shop has a limit of 8 brands per shop. If it's not listed, it has that bug you're getting. Will be fixed in the next update, so, it won't even get in the shop. 

3 hours ago, Danmark said:

Here I'm putting my last attempt to that race... Car was good and had very good handling.. The problem was traffic which was just ramming at me, no matter if I was going on the corners or not... So unfortunately even without that penalty.. still I'm barely getting into the bronze...

-img-

It is do-able, but it got a lot harder. I edited this track, before i edited the traffic count. Since i increased the traffic count, i would need to increase the time limit, which i did, it is now 3:35 for gold.  It will be available in the next update aswell. 

P.S. The Lexus is not the best car for this race, it's a bad handling, slow acceleration E class, it has final speed, which is not a must for this time trial.

P.S. 2 - Did this with the rented Lexus, with driving aids set off. Did a scratch in a traffic near the end. 😭

TestDriveUnlimited 2019-05-13 21-01-36-36.png

43 minutes ago, Milli said:

Yes they are, and they can't because each TDU tuning shop has a limit of 8 brands per shop. If it's not listed, it has that bug you're getting. Will be fixed in the next update, so, it won't even get in the shop. 

hello, thanks for this amazing project, can someone tell me how can i tune the Porsche Carrera GT in tune shop to make it as a Gemballa Mirage GT?.. no tutorial about editing tuning shop or so.. please can someone help me?

43 minutes ago, CAbbate91 said:

hello, thanks for this amazing project, can someone tell me how can i tune the Porsche Carrera GT in tune shop to make it as a Gemballa Mirage GT?.. no tutorial about editing tuning shop or so.. please can someone help me?

Do you have a Mirage GT mod at all? Lol

Just downloaded TDU Platinum. Is there any secret to installing on windows 7? I went to install the original first like it said and  I can pic the language and then the installer screen comes up and says configuring and then a tdu screen comes up and says installation ended and... The installer was interuppted before TDU could be completely installed. No clue. I had to install ISScript 11 for it to start even that because it said it was missing.

16 hours ago, Sourkho said:

All done and released updates are uploaded in this community club

there will be more cars and more hidden tuning packs

you can find already in my club 4 updates with 34 cars

soon will be released update 5 with this cars

Update 5 = Oldtimers

AMC Pacer X Hatchback By Miha2795/TDUSapphire (Sourkho)
Austin Cooper S Mark I Sedan By Miha2795/TDUSapphire (Sourkho)
Cadillac Fleetwood Eldorado Sixth Generation Coupe By Rulezzz/TDUSapphire (Sourkho)
Cord 812 Charged Beverly Sedan By Miha2795/TDUSapphire (Sourkho)
Hudson Hornet Six Club First Generation Coupe By Miha2795/TDUSapphire (Sourkho)
Mercedes-Benz 280 CE C123 Coupe By Miha2795/TDUSapphire (Sourkho)
Mercedes-Benz 560 SEL W126 Sedan By TDUSapphire (Sourkho)
Packard Deluxe Eight Touring Sedan By Miha2795/TDUSapphire (Sourkho)

Thank you very much for your job!

Changed car and driving aids to automatic... well almost there.. but that penalty...

fourth try.jpg

I was trying to improve time, but with this traffic (for me) it's quite impossible.. Or I've got bad time with almost no penalty.. or I get good time with slaughtering traffic all the time...

Edited by Danmark

26 minutes ago, Danmark said:

Changed car and driving aids to automatic... well almost there.. but that penalty...

fourth try.jpg

I was trying to improve time, but with this traffic (for me) it's quite impossible.. Or I've got bad time with almost no penalty.. or I get good time with slaughtering traffic all the time...

Mod that car. I won it with tier 2 mod. 

But it wasn't easy. I had to put at least 15 attemps before getting a sub 3:20 with minor penalty.

A suggestion, if you get more than one crash, reboot. Not only you will get the slowdown from the crash, but also the 20 points penalty, that will give you 2 seconds of penalty at the end.

As I said in an earlier comment, this challenge is very luck based. You have to try and re try, untill you get a run with traffic spawning in straights, with the ability to optimize cornering trajectory. It's all about luck.

2 hours ago, scr89 said:

Hello, I used TDUPE to mod Noble M12-GTO into a Gumpert Apollo And the Game crashed. After that I gestores my computer And it is still crashing. Any suggestions about what can I do ??

Sorry for muy english

At least replace the db.bnk in database folder with your backup file.

51 minutes ago, Sil3nc3r- said:

The Challenge isn't luck based, you just have to drive properly. Just drive on the side of the street (left and right) and not in the middle, or at least not the whole time.

I may do a video of it, not sure if its helpful.

The problem is that on Youtube there is some of challenge runs, but on not modified version where traffic was on low level... Currently we have high level traffic, and tactic "going on the left/right corner" isn't working well because on right you can fall on outside, meanwhile on the left there is risk that incoming car will brake and ram at you giving you penatly... 

Personally I had over 50-60 attempts, where the closest one was bronze cup with Nissan GT-R

I followed the steps..but it wont run it...i had the com pack before and it worked normal..i went to install this one and it wont work...i deleted other tdu versions..still does not work..i deleted appdata and saves no progress at all...did you export game files in perm/c or just appdata local

Hello guys, I have a problem with Project Paradise Launcher. I launch the TDU - Project Paradise Launcher.exe and it is required to mark the "Big.bnk" option before pressing "Start", but after I mark this option it crashes the launcher. Also I've found out that marking any other function or trying to search for the path to tdu.exe also crashes the launcher. It does not crash only when I press "Start", the game launches normally, but I don't wanna play until I mark "Big.bnk" cuz it looks like it's required in order to have the mod functioning properly.

One more thing: even if I start the launcher in the mod folder without dragging it to the TDU folder the same thing happens. It just crashes after marking any single box.

I've checked "run as an admin" in 3 apps: P P Launcher, TDU.exe and TDUold.exe, set compatibility with Windows XP, it didn't help. The problem also occurs with "4gb executables" from 1.04 patch.

Maybe should I start and play the game without marking "Big.bnk"?

My specs: Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, 4gb ram, AMD Phenom II 3.4 ghz, Radeon HD7850 1GB

45 minutes ago, Sil3nc3r- said:

Here is an example of a serious test of car Control, Maybe it helps a bit how to drive. Wasn't the best run but you could get an idea on how to drive there.

I'm not a youtuber, so there is no bling bling or stuff  like that ^^

I'll just say that I'm casual driver, and will wait when challenge will be easier.. As someone said this require good connection to not get rammed with the traffic.. I understand what you mean by just using those corners to get maximum speed, but the problem is to react as soon as possible to avoid car accident...

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21