We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

12 hours ago, CAbbate91 said:

Yep, Mate can someone help me to add this mod as a tune kit for the Porsche Carrera GT?

please

Are you familiar with adding a new slot and editing the game database?  It is not an easy proccess.

12 hours ago, scr89 said:

Hello, I used TDUPE to mod Noble M12-GTO into a Gumpert Apollo And the Game crashed. After that I gestores my computer And it is still crashing. Any suggestions about what can I do ??

Sorry for muy english

Read the F.A.Q., in the first post, first page.

10 hours ago, Sil3nc3r- said:

The Challenge isn't luck based, you just have to drive properly. Just drive on the side of the street (left and right) and not in the middle, or at least not the whole time.

I may do a video of it, not sure if its helpful.

Sort of is, and i noticed that somehow, your video is displaying less traffic in-game than mine. Will try to record a video later on aswell.

9 hours ago, xTecholite said:

Can someone Post a map with all tuning shops please

You can find those on google, i suppose. The location is the same as base TDU.

7 hours ago, AyZeN said:

I followed the steps..but it wont run it...i had the com pack before and it worked normal..i went to install this one and it wont work...i deleted other tdu versions..still does not work..i deleted appdata and saves no progress at all...did you export game files in perm/c or just appdata local

If you followed the process of installation correctly, it should work. If it doesn't, i can't really help.  There is a video on the first page, on this thread.

7 hours ago, Kapeyy said:

Hello guys, I have a problem with Project Paradise Launcher. I launch the TDU - Project Paradise Launcher.exe and it is required to mark the "Big.bnk" option before pressing "Start", but after I mark this option it crashes the launcher. Also I've found out that marking any other function or trying to search for the path to tdu.exe also crashes the launcher. It does not crash only when I press "Start", the game launches normally, but I don't wanna play until I mark "Big.bnk" cuz it looks like it's required in order to have the mod functioning properly.

One more thing: even if I start the launcher in the mod folder without dragging it to the TDU folder the same thing happens. It just crashes after marking any single box.

I've checked "run as an admin" in 3 apps: P P Launcher, TDU.exe and TDUold.exe, set compatibility with Windows XP, it didn't help. The problem also occurs with "4gb executables" from 1.04 patch.

Maybe should I start and play the game without marking "Big.bnk"?

My specs: Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, 4gb ram, AMD Phenom II 3.4 ghz, Radeon HD7850 1GB

Try removing the compability mode.

4 hours ago, Danmark said:

I'll just say that I'm casual driver, and will wait when challenge will be easier.. As someone said this require good connection to not get rammed with the traffic.. I understand what you mean by just using those corners to get maximum speed, but the problem is to react as soon as possible to avoid car accident...

Connection only matters in free-roam. For events, the traffic won't be affected by your connection.

4 hours ago, Danmark said:

And btw..... Is this normal that Triumph has same 2 bikes in mB class?

Yes. It is the same bike, just added twice in the shop. Lol

2 hours ago, scr89 said:

Is there any options of hace new tunning packs like Veyron SS un a future update? Or NEw lcars like GTA Spano or someone else ???

Have you ever took the Veyron into the tuning shop? Or you're just guessing?  And no, new cars won't be added. I won't add cars anymore. Lol 

guys someone help me? my game do not load anymore, I played yesterday with the platinum mode and today I tried to play and the game do not load anymore.
someone can help me? and I tried to install the game without the platinum mode and the game work fine, but when I install the platinum mode, the game does not load anymore.
someone help me out,  I really enjoyed the platinum mode, is a extraordinaire work.

What is the function of the "Custom Dealers" supposed to be? Besides that, they claim to be motorcycles, test the cars and none of them works, of course, it's more, the game is blocked. 

Is it my mistake or I just omit this?

Yes, I'm using Translate, my English is worse than this.

7 hours ago, Milli said:

Sort of is, and i noticed that somehow, your video is displaying less traffic in-game than mine. Will try to record a video later on aswell.

Thats the game then, since i have 3 versions of TDU on my HDD. One with UCP, one with Platinum and one unmodded. I drove the track a couple of times now and the traffic is different. No big deal.

18 hours ago, Sil3nc3r- said:

The Challenge isn't luck based, you just have to drive properly. Just drive on the side of the street (left and right) and not in the middle, or at least not the whole time.

Err... yes it is. Traffic spawns randomly during the course. If you get a run where it always spawn in blind fast corners, forcing you to slow down, or in proximity of intersections, with the AI car turing without the blink, then you are screwed.

But if it spawns only on straights, where you can easily avoid it, then you are in for a stellar time.

Edited by Mondodimotori

somebody help me? my game was normal yesterday but today when I went to play the game did not work and I did a test I installed the game without platinum mode, and it worked.
and then I installed platinum mode and the game did not work, can any one help me? I was trying to figure out what it could be but I have no idea.

please somebody help me out with this issue.

9 hours ago, Milli said:

Are you familiar with adding a new slot and editing the game database?  It is not an easy proccess.

Read the F.A.Q., in the first post, first page.

You can find those on google, i suppose. The location is the same as base TDU.

If you followed the process of installation correctly, it should work. If it doesn't, i can't really help.  There is a video on the first page, on this thread.

Try removing the compability mode.

Connection only matters in free-roam. For events, the traffic won't be affected by your connection.

Yes. It is the same bike, just added twice in the shop. Lol

Have you ever took the Veyron into the tuning shop? Or you're just guessing?  And no, new cars won't be added. I won't add cars anymore. Lol 

I take the Veyron to it´s tunnig shop and the game said that it couldn't be upgrated, that's why I,m asking. Do you know why ?

By the way, amazing job doing this mod and i understand that you don't want to add more cars whit all the work you've done

23 hours ago, Sil3nc3r- said:

4 hours ago, Mondodimotori said:

Err... yes it is. Traffic spawns randomly during the course. If you get a run where it always spawn in blind fast corners, forcing you to slow down, or in proximity of intersections, with the AI car turing without the blink, then you are screwed.

But if it spawns only on straights, where you can easily avoid it, then you are in for a stellar time.

That's what I had to said... In my runs I always had incoming blind traffic without chance to react.. and on intersections where even littlest touch gives penalty

5 hours ago, Mondodimotori said:

Yes, but even if i get bad traffic in corners i have enough time to slow down. Since it is topic here i drove the track approx 10 times and there was not a single try where i had problems with it. I  also could have 2-3 crashes and its still not a problem if you are able to drive fast on the straights. And if you have traffic on ALL corners, than i would call it bad luck ^^

Until now there wasn't any single race where i had any problems.

21 minutes ago, jirka607 said:

excuse but what exactly does multiple prize cars addon do?

You can only get single prize car (like Bugatti Type A29 which is G Class for gold on Island Tour).. once when you buy you can't buy another one... That's why it's that addon.. but keep in mind that you're breaking game progression

1 hour ago, Sil3nc3r- said:

Yes, but even if i get bad traffic in corners i have enough time to slow down. Since it is topic here i drove the track approx 10 times and there was not a single try where i had problems with it. I  also could have 2-3 crashes and its still not a problem if you are able to drive fast on the straights. And if you have traffic on ALL corners, than i would call it bad luck ^^

Until now there wasn't any single race where i had any problems.

Okay, but still I was making those tries (you have even pictures in this thread).. If I drive cautiously then I have very low penalty but time out of the bounds.. when I risk to much.. then of course I get close to silver... but penalty ground it to bronze.. That's the problem..

I am fully aware that some/most of the tracks are modified to change experience/pump out difficulty level, but as giving heavy traffic in transport/hitchhiker or speed challenges where every crash lowers chance to win... as making track so hard that without good driving skills (and even with automatic aids) you can't even slide to bronze, that's a point...

And again I admitted once that I'm casual player, so I'm not as professional to make very quick decisions on the road and getting gold on the each track..

I'm really liking this mod and I'm not saying it's bad since it have finally fixed irritaing bugs, like too slow car in model/transport mission.. Traffic making "Chronosphere" actions on the road making some of the challenges impossible to make on perfect. So I gonna wait for new addons, or even enhancements which will improve game, but on other side it would be good if some challenges would be or reworked or at least give another seconds of time to get gold without problems with police or crashing into incoming traffic...

Edit: My opinion isn't going to offend anyone or to be harsh.. it's just my few words about this mod

Edited by Danmark

Hi Milli,

first i want to say that i've fixed all the problems i had before and i can finally say that this is easily the best mod ever made for TDU!

I've also installed Patch v1.04 and i think the new Expert bots are exactly what the game needed, since the original bots were really easy.

I also really enjoy the new races, they're a lot more interesting than the original ones.

Overall, this mod is amazing, but i've got a small critique to make about some cars, more specifically 90s JDM ones; as an example, the Skyline R34 has 276 bhp in-game, just as much as what Nissan claimed in real life, however it is a widely known fact among GT-R enthusiasts that the R34 actually developed something closer to 330 bhp. According to GT4, the R34 V-spec II had about 336 bhp. I'm telling you this because this small mistake (it's not your fault anyway, don't worry) seriously hinders the in-game R34's performance, most notably in the 0-60 time (it should be able to reach 60 in about 5.5 s, but i found it impossible to reach such speed in less than 7.0 s).

I've already tried fixing that issue via TDU Performance Editor, but it caused the game to close before the main menu.

Another thing that slightly bothers me is that some cars are either overpriced (never heard of an E-Type selling for $350k) or underpriced (a genuine Abarth 595 costs at least $50k)

Nevertheless, i give this mod a 9.5/10, it needs some fixes but the overall experience is nearly perfect.

Also, am i the only one who always gets cloudy/foggy weather?

1 hour ago, LamboV10 said:

Another thing that slightly bothers me is that some cars are either overpriced (never heard of an E-Type selling for $350k) or underpriced (a genuine Abarth 595 costs at least $50k)

Also should get around to fixing the prices for the AMG GT and SLS AMG; the AMG GT is over $350k and the SLS is over $450k in-game but shouldn't be.

5 hours ago, Danmark said:

I'm really liking this mod and I'm not saying it's bad since it have finally fixed irritaing bugs, like too slow car in model/transport mission.. Traffic making "Chronosphere" actions on the road making some of the challenges impossible to make on perfect. So I gonna wait for new addons, or even enhancements which will improve game, but on other side it would be good if some challenges would be or reworked or at least give another seconds of time to get gold without problems with police or crashing into incoming traffic...

To be honest i do not care about doing the model missions with perfect. 😄 I'm playing since Friday/Saturday and got already 68% Map Exploration, 10 delivery missions and i'm through all of it again ^^

For me its just to play the game again, and what irritating me is, that there still isn't any racing game that makes me so addicted like Test Drive Unlimited. I really like the Horizon series, and the physics over there are much better than TDU (if you ask me). But for some reasons i LOVE the Arcade Physics/handling in TDU (and with that i didn't mean the "H" Mode). Can't explain it any further.

And i don't think we will ever see a big mod like this one again. A couple of months ago i bought a Test Drive Unlimited Official Game Guide for 50 bucks, lol. Very expensive but it was almost new and worth the Money (at least for me. because i love TDU Stuff).

And for the car Control Thing, milli will bring a patch with 10 seconds more, Maybe that will do it,. Just have some training and with ta good car you will do it! 😃

Can anybody tell me what Audio File the Focus RS is under? I'm trying to copy the Audi Quattro Sound file to replace it, but its not listed in the sound files and I am not sure if this is under a different vehicle, also if anybody could find the Fiat Coupe in the sound files I would greatly appreciate it 🙂 also if anybody is looking for a better sounding 991 GT3 & 991 R, I have swapped them with the 997 GT3 and they work really well IMO 😀

Edited by SCORCHEDCRIMSON

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21