We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

@Milli I upgraded my Subaru BRZ to the Rocketbunny version, and it seems that the windows are super reflective, makes it impossible for me to see out of the back, sides and the top visor decal of the front windshield. I know you said a lot of issues are down to the original modders who exported them, but do you know if this is just a bug or is this something that could possibly be fixed in a patch? I can kind of "fix" it by rolling down the windows, but that still leaves me unable to view out of my rear window. Also, the front looks fine other than the top part, so it is actually usable but the rest of the windows are impossible to see through. So whatever material setting the front window has maybe should be able to be used on the others to view outside I would imagine?

11 hours ago, scr89 said:

Is there any options of purchase the Cadillac Cien ? I know it was replaced by W Lykan, but, in Bnk are 2 pairs of data of Ciens, so It seems that It could be purschased

No, there isn't. 

6 hours ago, dareios87 said:

Hi there, I've tried to replace the nismo bodykit of 240sx with a sil80 mod from hf garage, but it shows itselfs without any tyres: how could I fix it,please?

Welcome to TDU modding.  Rulezz mods usually won't work with many rims. The Sileighty is like that, it only works with certain type of wheels. Because you see, original TDU tires are usually linked to the car file, and the rim is just a rim.  And that is why usually, you get this kind of thing:
SFy1F9s.jpg&key=75446d1da0d8c2594085e49a 

In order to avoid such problems, with the rim size not matching the tires, modders started to delete the tire from the car itself, and make the rim together with the tire, so they will never display that issue. 

The problem is, most rims are "tireless", and those mods, that have the rim linked to the tire in the same file, will also vary their sizes, because it depends from which vehicle they are for. So, usually, the best and safest route is to use only the rims sent with the mod, because those are the ones that are properlly sized and have the tires linked to them.

5 minutes ago, Anthony817 said:

@Milli I upgraded my Subaru BRZ to the Rocketbunny version, and it seems that the windows are super reflective, makes it impossible for me to see out of the back, sides and the top visor decal of the front windshield. I know you said a lot of issues are down to the original modders who exported them, but do you know if this is just a bug or is this something that could possibly be fixed in a patch? I can kind of "fix" it by rolling down the windows, but that still leaves me unable to view out of my rear window. Also, the front looks fine other than the top part, so it is actually usable but the rest of the windows are impossible to see through. So whatever material setting the front window has maybe should be able to be used on the others to view outside I would imagine?

No, i can't fix that. Tried but couldn't.  Unless you completelly remove all the window texture, and the car will look like it has no glass on the windows, even from outside. 

21 minutes ago, Milli said:

Welcome to TDU modding.  Rulezz mods usually won't work with many rims. The Sileighty is like that, it only works with certain type of wheels. Because you see, original TDU tires are usually linked to the car file, and the rim is just a rim.  And that is why usually, you get this kind of thing:
SFy1F9s.jpg&key=75446d1da0d8c2594085e49a 

In order to avoid such problems, with the rim size not matching the tires, modders started to delete the tire from the car itself, and make the rim together with the tire, so they will never display that issue. 

The problem is, most rims are "tireless", and those mods, that have the rim linked to the tire in the same file, will also vary their sizes, because it depends from which vehicle they are for. So, usually, the best and safest route is to use only the rims sent with the mod, because those are the ones that are properlly sized and have the tires linked to them.

Thank you for your answer, I solved that problem. Now I am being able to understand if there is a way to add something (cars or bodykits without any replacements), but for now I enjoy this epic mod as you have created before. Really thanks again 

7 hours ago, Logan1412 said:

Got my game to work thanks for all the suggestions anyone know to connect a Logitech g920 or Xbox one or PS4 controller to use with this mod

6 hours ago, TDU Iceman said:

Check the FAQ here:

And afaik the Xbox One controller should work because it's xinput.

Yes xbo controller is meant to work out of the (x)box 😏

At least that's the case down here. Using windows 10, may help for controller support.

Hi there!

I got some issue with race called "Jaguar Classic". It freezes in some point of race and game crash with information that "test drive unlimited.exe has stopped working".

Did in some point, some of you guys, got the same problem with this race?

Thx for help in advance

Edit: I add pic with location of race bellow, sorry for bad quality of the pic and for bad english 😉

image.png.d0758d9f2b31941f803f88d39024cbf6.png

Thx for help guys...

Edited by matmac92
Adding some photo with location of "Jaguar Classic"

3 hours ago, Mattzio said:

I’ve replaced some songs from Oahu FM to the ones I prefered but I noticed that two tracks don’t want to be played, any idea what’s wrong?

I'd say either you have too many tracks in the folder, or there's something wrong with the encoding of those .mp3 files. They might not even be .mp3 files because sometimes audio files that aren't .mp3 get renamed as such, and a lot of music players will play them anyway so its not noticed.

Also you have to add them to the .station file in \Euro\Bnk\Sound\Radio

Edited by TDU Iceman

2 hours ago, TDU Iceman said:

I'd say either you have too many tracks in the folder, or there's something wrong with the encoding of those .mp3 files. They might not even be .mp3 files because sometimes audio files that aren't .mp3 get renamed as such, and a lot of music players will play them anyway so its not noticed.

Also you have to add them to the .station file in \Euro\Bnk\Sound\Radio

Nah, I’ve checked already - all files are .mp3 and there are only 23 tracks in that folder. I noticed that two of them had one gap before the .mp3 in the name and needed to change it in .station file, so it should work properly now

Edited by Mattzio

4 hours ago, scr89 said:

I've noticed that there are files for F40 LM and F50 GT but when you carry it to the tunning shop, this cars don't appear.

Is there any problem with it ?

Yeah, with the cars. I tried to add them, but the mods are not really in good quality. 

26 minutes ago, scr89 said:

is there any option of use a .tdupk without using TDU PE ? Or can the TDU PE be used without crashing the game ?

Hi,

tdupks may also be imported with TDUF Database Editor.

In any case, make backup of Euro\Bnk\Database directory before that.

https://github.com/djey47/tdu-cp/wiki/TDUF-Database-Editor#quick-tour

https://github.com/djey47/tdu-cp/wiki/TDUF-Database-Editor#import--export-data

Edited by Djey

4 hours ago, jirka607 said:

Does anybody have  list of recommended car for each class?

Like for me

F - Supra A70
E - Skyline R34
D- Skyline R33

etc?

G - Ford RS200 (good acceleration, great handling due to 4WD, not so good top speed but that's not an issue for the G class races,)

F- Audi TT 3.2 (Same again, good accel., good handling again 4WD, and good top-speed making it a good all-rounder for F class.)

E - Skyline R34 (I agree with you on this one. R34 is almost unbeatable in this class. But only downside is it's dealership isn't where most of the E class races are, SE of the map.)

Other classes I haven't found a good car to be recommended yet.

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21