We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello guys, 

Congratulations for the mod and the hard work. I've just recently discovered it from @ISuckAtDriving and ASAP installed it. I know what a hard work it is to create such a big mod for such an iconic game like this. The new radio stations aswell give a joyfull gameplay and i was wondering if we can put our songs in them. Again applause for the gamechanging mod and keep the good work!

Note: If someone have installed the version of the game in the video or just have invisible cops just check the V-sync from the launcher and it'll be good. (this is because the PC runs on high FPS and the game can't render all of the npcs - this was the answer if you want to know why it happens). Aswell the mod don't work with the gold edition of the game. I hope i helped with something!

9 minutes ago, Nexxus said:

I gotcha, well glad im using the right version. 

Is there a guide around to making it work online?

When creating a new profile, just mark check the gamespy account, use any email, any password and it should work.  If you're stuck in a connecting to Test Drive server, i don't know how to help, as that might be an issue with Project Paradise itself, and not Platinum.

So well I have two cases which need to be reworked/fixed

1. Track "The Mighty Kingpin..." time 4:35 for me it's impossible to made no matter which (upgraded to 3 level) C car I choose.. My best turn when I had quite clean drive was... 4:45... Of course I understand that in original version track had 7,5 km and had 2:50 time limit... so well dunno it's fault of bad car... or my bad driving skills

2. Sallen S81 Extreme Coupe (That car which is coming from Ford Mustang GT Coupe upgrade).. have bugged gears... When I was testing it on Sallen Classic and Sallen Day (time trial and race) it was choking on the 1 gear, no matter when I was forcing gear to 2/3 (and I was on automatic gearbox if that's the case)...

29 minutes ago, Danmark said:

Track "The Mighty Kingpin..." time 4:35 for me it's impossible to made no matter which (upgraded to 3 level) C car I choose..

This was near impossible to achieve with the 4matic Benz fully upgraded. Had a perfect run (and I mean perfect, hit no traffic, used a racing line, and cut corners when I could) and I managed to pass with 1 second to spare. The event does need a revamp since most C-class cars would struggle a bit.

1 hour ago, Danmark said:

So well I have two cases which need to be reworked/fixed

1. Track "The Mighty Kingpin..." time 4:35 for me it's impossible to made no matter which (upgraded to 3 level) C car I choose.. My best turn when I had quite clean drive was... 4:45... Of course I understand that in original version track had 7,5 km and had 2:50 time limit... so well dunno it's fault of bad car... or my bad driving skills

2. Sallen S81 Extreme Coupe (That car which is coming from Ford Mustang GT Coupe upgrade).. have bugged gears... When I was testing it on Sallen Classic and Sallen Day (time trial and race) it was choking on the 1 gear, no matter when I was forcing gear to 2/3 (and I was on automatic gearbox if that's the case)...

Tested both things. 

1. Race is fine. Did 4:31 with a stock rented C-Class Corvette Grand Sport C6. With crashes, so, the time can be lowered. 

2. Tested the Saleen, and it's normal. In automatic, in manual, stock and with +700hp. It doesn't choke, it doesn't display any issues what so ever. Try to sell your Saleen and re-buy it.

TestDriveUnlimited 2019-05-24 17-07-44-93.png

Does anyone know is there is a way to configure the "GPS Target" and " Go There" options on the map to an xbox controller? It is a royal pain in the butt having to use a mouse for it and I cannot find the controller options for it.

5 hours ago, Milli said:

When creating a new profile, just mark check the gamespy account, use any email, any password and it should work.  If you're stuck in a connecting to Test Drive server, i don't know how to help, as that might be an issue with Project Paradise itself, and not Platinum.

Oh ok figured there would be more to it then that, thanks! I got it working 😄

10 minutes ago, ThisMexicanTOS said:

This is an amazing mod, But i'm having an issue where the time is not moving, nor the weather. I am stuck on a foggy weather at noon. Pls help

The weather moves, just not as fast as modern games. You must stay for like, 3 to 4 hours to notice a real difference.  In any case, try close the game, wait 5 minutes and open it again.

4 minutes ago, ThisMexicanTOS said:

This is an amazing mod, But i'm having an issue where the time is not moving, nor the weather. I am stuck on a foggy weather at noon. Pls help

Now that you say that mine is like that too, I couldnt remember if TDU had night cycles...

Decided to drive a bit today, and joined a random session. A player, SChloe83 recognized me as soon as i joined him and his friends session. And then from there, the session grew, even @TDU Iceman showed up. 

SChole83 - Ferrari 812 Superfast
Reymondox_122 - Lamborghini Huracan Performante
SinZeroLML - Lamborghini Centenário
BlakeBelladonna - Hennessey Venom GT / Jaguar XKR-S
TDU Iceman - Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa
GReddy4002 - Toyota Supra RZ 

20190524220715.jpg

20190524221049.jpg

20190525001013.jpg

20190524233553.jpg

20190525000020.jpg

20190525000936.jpg

Get some question I want to ask:

1. Is it possible to add a custom car to the tuning shop just like this mod does? I want to add a BMW M2 to the 1 series M.

2. How to use TDUPE to change the performance of added cars? I can't see any of these added cars in the TDUPE.

(p.s. I'm new to this community so sorry for being ignorant)

6 hours ago, brianjai said:

Get some question I want to ask:

1. Is it possible to add a custom car to the tuning shop just like this mod does? I want to add a BMW M2 to the 1 series M.

2. How to use TDUPE to change the performance of added cars? I can't see any of these added cars in the TDUPE.

(p.s. I'm new to this community so sorry for being ignorant)

1. Yes, but it's not easy, and i don't really recommend you to try.

2. Use the TDUPE provided in the pack, otherwise it won't read the new added vehicles. BUT, i suggest you to use TDUF 1.12.   

And make a backup of your DB>bnk file before you change things. Modify at your own risk.

37 分鐘前, Milli說:

1. Yes, but it's not easy, and i don't really recommend you to try.

2. Use the TDUPE provided in the pack, otherwise it won't read the new added vehicles. BUT, i suggest you to use TDUF 1.12.   

And make a backup of your DB>bnk file before you change things. Modify at your own risk.

thank you. I want to look at the performance of each car because the RUF CTR2 has some weird performance(wheels spinning in all gears)

Hello!

I have used my X360 controller and it work well, like always.

But, trying to use the keyboard, no matter what key I assign to accelator that the car don't move. It's like the accelerate order was "bloked".

Any idea of whats going on ? Could be for using the X360 controller ? 

20 hours ago, Milli said:

Decided to drive a bit today, and joined a random session. A player, SChloe83 recognized me as soon as i joined him and his friends session. And then from there, the session grew, even @TDU Iceman showed up. 

SChole83 - Ferrari 812 Superfast
Reymondox_122 - Lamborghini Huracan Performante
SinZeroLML - Lamborghini Centenário
BlakeBelladonna - Hennessey Venom GT / Jaguar XKR-S
TDU Iceman - Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa
GReddy4002 - Toyota Supra RZ 

20190524220715.jpg

20190524221049.jpg

20190525001013.jpg

20190524233553.jpg

20190525000020.jpg

20190525000936.jpg