We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

So the game was working fine and then i accidently added the russian text, so i deleted all of the files and started back at step 1 and now when i go to load the game. My screen is white with some text at the top and when i load to go outside the house, no streets,houses or building at all. Cant drive and the map is just gone.  Do you know what i did wrong?

On 6/8/2019 at 12:47 PM, Tob-Racer said:

Don't worry for noobs questions 😎 Yes you can do it all with TDUF ! When you click on "Edit", it's your chance modifying the numbers. 

https://github.com/djey47/tdu-cp/wiki/TDUF-Rims-Handling

Or if you want to use TDUF you can do it manually by modifying the value directly inside the databse (my guide). Much slower but same result. 

Use your backup Atari files. Replace one of the 10 slots made specially for modding. Open TDUPE, set TDUPE to your vanilla backup game. Export the .tdupk physic file and close TDUPE. Open TDUF, open the slot you are replacing and import the Audi A6 tdupk file. 

Can you help me? I did everything the site said, I can see any wheels i choose on my car, but every tire I try on my car (Added to Custom Slot 1) is invisible, even with the Default Custom Car 1 option chosen in both Tires and Default Rims

2 hours ago, KiiDxZero1 said:

So the game was working fine and then i accidently added the russian text, so i deleted all of the files and started back at step 1 and now when i go to load the game. My screen is white with some text at the top and when i load to go outside the house, no streets,houses or building at all. Cant drive and the map is just gone.  Do you know what i did wrong?

Yes, you deleted files of the game that are not included in the mod. Reinstall the game, reinstall the mod following the video in the first page. And don't use anything of the "RUS" folder. 

3 hours ago, Milli said:

Yes, you deleted files of the game that are not included in the mod. Reinstall the game, reinstall the mod following the video in the first page. And don't use anything of the "RUS" folder. 

i did tho.. I deleted every file i had and even redownloaded everything.. But i will try again just to make sure i missed something and i shall update you ❤️

6 hours ago, Milli said:

so after finally geting the paradice launcher to even work, i lost my save data witch is fine but when i click new game it just stays on a please wait loading screen, sooo now what i do xD did i miss a file? 

9 hours ago, leodojo said:

Can you help me? I did everything the site said, I can see any wheels i choose on my car, but every tire I try on my car (Added to Custom Slot 1) is invisible, even with the Default Custom Car 1 option chosen in both Tires and Default Rims

What car are you trying to add ? Did you resize the wheels as indicated by the modder in the readme file if the mod is made by Rulezzz ?

Check the wiki modding guide chapter ajust the mod to see how to do it. 

1 minute ago, Tob-Racer said:

What car are you trying to add ? Did you resize the wheels as indicated by the modder in the readme file if the mod is made by Rulezzz ?

its not a car, im just trying to play the game tbh, i got it all done now but the paradice launcher isnt working now.. When i click to start it goes away n does nothing

3 minutes ago, KiiDxZero1 said:

its not a car, im just trying to play the game tbh, i got it all done now but the paradice launcher isnt working now.. When i click to start it goes away n does nothing

im startin to get stressed n upset.. Idk what im doing wrong but i got the game to launch, but it wont launch in paradice launcher and idk what to do now tbh.

4 minutes ago, fhqwhgads said:

Try running Project Paradise as admin. Also make sure Project Paradise.exe and d3d9.dll are not being blocked by antivirus.

i already run it as admin, can you link me a better paradise, i just dont know what to do anymore tbh

Edited by KiiDxZero1
more words

33 minutes ago, KiiDxZero1 said:

i already run it as admin, can you link me a better paradise, i just dont know what to do anymore tbh

If you're using the one from Platinum it should work fine. If you were able to run it before, you might have to reinstall. Make sure you follow HGCentral's install guide. If you get the game to launch, you need big bnk active in Project Paradise's launcher.

Otherwise, it could possibly be an issue with software like Rivatuner that hooks into the game's renderer causing issues. Also make sure you're not running any compatibility modes for any of the executables.

Edited by fhqwhgads

I've got a question.

I've been thinking about this for a few weeks now, and the search function of the forum wasn't helpfull, so I'm asking here:

Is it possible to change the FOV (field of view) for the game?

I've seen a camera hack for TDU2, but nothing about the first game.

Did anyone ever tried to do it?

27 minutes ago, Mondodimotori said:

I've got a question.

I've been thinking about this for a few weeks now, and the search function of the forum wasn't helpfull, so I'm asking here:

Not that i know of.

59 minutes ago, Mondodimotori said:

I've got a question.

It might be related to some per-camera view settings in game files (although cameras.bin is not fully supported, and may never be...)

When I wrote cameras editor in TDUF, I was helped by a russian (I guess) tool, translated into english. Some view settings were named after 'binoculars' 🤔, others have still unknown effects.

So you should try change such values in TDUF and see what happens. Good luck...

8 hours ago, Tob-Racer said:

BMW I8 By Rulezz, on the readme it says that I need to "Suspension Height: Before 180 / Back 180
To list the proper suspension height of these values in the DB(TDU_Rims.db) - 235;55;19;275;45;19; (Discs come with their tires)"

I did  the suspension but how do I find the TDU_Rims.db to change the values? my car 1 default.bnk was added through modding tools to the BNK file the author himself provided me

Ok I think I did it right, applied the right BNK file, edited the right values in TDUF but now other problem occured, my car is invisible in the dealer.

Edited by leodojo
Change of problem

4 hours ago, KiiDxZero1 said:

I know got paradise to work but it keeps trying to connect to the companys servers. Can someone please tell me what i am doing wrong. This is seriously so stupidly stressful.

to me, I just kept using my login until it accepted me, it took me several tries and several "this password doesn't match this username" messages

Hello. Well, I asked the question somewhere else in this forum, but I didn't get any answer. So, I was able to get a car to replace one of the "dummy" cars. But, right now my car have no upgrade pack thing. So, is there a tutorial somewhere on this site where I could learn how to do such pack? I mean, majority of the links aren't working anymore since the layout of this place was changed a year ago or so. So, would be really nice if someone could point such tutorial to me. And one to add more rim options to the cars I'll add a later on.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, KiiDxZero1 said:

its wanting to hook up to the old company server. Not the moding server

Are you sure it's trying to connect to the Atari servers? Even if you use Project Paradise, it will still say that it's connecting to the Test Drive server. The in-game messages are the same.

If you can, make an offline profile to verify that Project Paradise is working. If it is, the version number at the main menu and FPS counter should say TDU 0.03A. If you still can't connect, you may need to port forward. Check My Documents/Test Drive Unlimited and there should be a file upnp.txt that will tell you.

On 6/14/2019 at 11:58 AM, leodojo said:

BMW I8 By Rulezz, on the readme it says that I need to "Suspension Height: Before 180 / Back 180
To list the proper suspension height of these values in the DB(TDU_Rims.db) - 235;55;19;275;45;19; (Discs come with their tires)"

I did  the suspension but how do I find the TDU_Rims.db to change the values? my car 1 default.bnk was added through modding tools to the BNK file the author himself provided me

Ok I think I did it right, applied the right BNK file, edited the right values in TDUF but now other problem occured, my car is invisible in the dealer.

I still  need help on this topic.............

32 minutes ago, henrybex said:

How do I use an Xbox One controller to play?

It should work without needing anything special. Some controls require you to hold the button/axis for a bit before it registers. Don't use controller for map controls though, they don't work properly.

Edited by fhqwhgads

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21