We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

3 hours ago, juanse812 said:

I only have 29 out of 30 models. On a photo I saw, there are two model challenges in the top right of the map, but I can only find one. Did anyone get 30 out of 30? or how did you work around it? Did you download a 100% save file to pass this?

Drive on all the roads. 

49 minutes ago, Grondoval said:

How to make it compatible for VR?

I have Oculus DK2 and want to make it run 😛

I installed Vorpx and only can use it with TDU without platinum. Because Vorpx say that need to delete d3d9.dll...

I have no clue. 

Hey guys, I saw this mod on Youtube and bought TDU straight for my PC (eventhough i have it for PSP and PS2). Installed the mod and it is all fine. I already explored all Dealers.

I have a few things to mention and ask.

Mentionings: The Triumph Dealer has twice the same bike. Is this intentionally?

The BMW Dealer on the West Coast is a Bike Dealer. Still there are  BMW car Models in it.

The Platinum Dealer at the airport has identical clones of cars. Is this made for modders to start with?

Questions:

There are over 400 hidden cars. Can anyone tell me how I can unlock/find/get these 400 cars? Are the 400 Cars tuned versions that transform the standard versions into special ones like liberty walks etc?

If not how do I manage this?

Is there a chance anyone can upload a list for the remaining hidden 400+ cars?

Are there any cars that get unlocked by progeression?

MANY MANY THANKS TO THIS FORM, MELLI AND ALL THE MODDERS FOR DOINJG SUCH A GREAT WORK ON SAVING US ONE OF THE BEST DRIVING GAMES EVER!!!

LOVE YOU BOYCE AND GUURLZZ! ❤️

7 hours ago, Andrew91 said:

Hey guys, I saw this mod on Youtube and bought TDU straight for my PC (eventhough i have it for PSP and PS2). Installed the mod and it is all fine. I already explored all Dealers.

I have a few things to mention and ask.

1. Unsure about the Triumph dealer

2. The BMW bike dealer being a car dealer is intentional, there was no more dealer space.

3. Those are slots for you to add in your own cars. There's 2 Platinum dealers for a total of 10 slots.

4. Hidden cars are acquired from the tuning shop. For example 

Spoiler

You can turn the classic Beetle into a Karmann Ghia, or a Bugatti Chiron into a Divo.

5. There are several cars that are unlocked through game completion, like completing all challenges or races. They can still be viewed in the dealers.

4 hours ago, fhqwhgads said:

1. Unsure about the Triumph dealer

2. The BMW bike dealer being a car dealer is intentional, there was no more dealer space.

3. Those are slots for you to add in your own cars. There's 2 Platinum dealers for a total of 10 slots.

4. Hidden cars are acquired from the tuning shop. For example 

Reveal hidden contents

You can turn the classic Beetle into a Karmann Ghia, or a Bugatti Chiron into a Divo.

5. There are several cars that are unlocked through game completion, like completing all challenges or races. They can still be viewed in the dealers.

fhqwhgads 

Thanks for the quick response 🙂

1. Pretty sure. Just checked it out again 20 min ago 🙂 

2. I see. I was wondering if it is possbile to add more dealers. For example taking the data of an existing one and copy and paste it to a new location within the game. Would this be possible?

3. Thats great! This leads to a few more questions: Do i have to take some cars from here:
https://turboduck.net/forums/forum/96-vehicle-mods/?page=7   Or do I have to Mod the car myself.

Is there an instruction of how to add cars into the files somehow?

4. Makes sense. If there is no more space at the dealers, the cars have to change the Appearance through tuning.

5. Okay, that is nice. I was just wondering if these included cars that are not located at any Dealer 😄  But i guess they are all dealer available cars then.

6. I got a new question. I'm far from reaching the point where it matters for myself but, is there enough garage space around the island for every Car?

I feel bad for having so many questions lol 😞

1 hour ago, Andrew91 said:

I feel bad for having so many questions lol 😞

It's okay to have questions, Platinum is a big mod!

About the Triumph dealer, I moreso meant that I was unsure if it was intentional or not. I haven't checked it myself

As for the custom cars, I haven't added any yet myself but there's a bit of a tutorial in the Ultra Community Pack files, afaik it's the same for Platinum. You should be able to use any car for the slots, you'll have to replace the custom car files with the car of your choice. Then you'll have to set up the performance and wheels with TDUPE/TDUF from the mod toolkit.

And for garage space, I'm unsure. Maybe there is enough for at least all of the dealership cars and a few hidden cars.

Custom Car Tutorial.txt

Edited by fhqwhgads
Added UCP's .txt

On 7/1/2019 at 3:50 PM, ABC83 said:

Hi!

Can anyone confirm if the Honda Civic Type-R EK9 sound file is "EK_Cpe_audio.bnk"?

I'm trying to replace it with another one but with no success, the sound remains the same.

Thanks in advance. 

Hi.

Can someone help?

Thanks. 

On 6/29/2019 at 2:00 PM, Grondoval said:

How to make it compatible for VR?

I have Oculus DK2 and want to make it run 😛

I installed Vorpx and only can use it with TDU without platinum. Because Vorpx say that need to delete d3d9.dll...

Being a dx9 game, it should be possible with 3rd party software, but don't expect head traking in game... Try lookin' for VR softwares for game without native support on google. I used TriDef 3d for some experiments' but my hardware wasn't up to the task.

This guy get it working with head tracking. But the video is not in english, even I cannot understand what he's saying.

Edited by Mondodimotori

Just come across a small bug with one of the hidden cars.

Spoiler

BMW M4 F82 Liberty Walk

It seems to be holding onto 4th and 5th gear too long when in auto mode (I don't own a wheel, and manual shifting with a keyboard is a P.I.T.A.), meaning it's bouncing off the rev limiter at 147 / 185MPH, instead of chaging up. You can change up manually though. Frustratingly, it doesn't do it when you first start driving it. For me, the easiest way to make it happen is running "180 MPH in Heavy Traffic" and retrying the mission immediately after successfully completing it (I tend to use the "Turn 180 Degrees at the Start" trick to make this mission easier).

Edited by VanillaPanda

16 minutes ago, VanillaPanda said:

Just come across a small bug with one of the cars.

Reveal hidden contents

BMW M4 F82 Liberty Walk

It seems to be holding onto 4th and 5th gear too long when in auto mode (I don't own a wheel, and manual shifting with a keyboard is a P.I.T.A.), meaning it's bouncing off the rev limiter at 185MPH, instead of chaging up. You can change up manually though.

Didn't notice anything wrong with it. Can you record it?

Hi guys i am very confused.

There is a real estate dealer right in the middle east of the island (Kane'ohe). It says there are 9 properties to buy. I counted them multiple times now and I am pretty sure there are only 8 to buy.

Where is number 9? WIll it come later on? I heard a few times there is no way to input more houses, is it possible though to remove them???

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21