We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

It kind of annoys me that I can no longer clear many time trials without tuning some of my cars, as if many of the ingame cars had their performance degraded. In the vanilla game it was possible to clear all challenges by just using stock cars. I think this is what Milli meant by the change of car physics.
On the other hand, this gives me more reason to buy more cars and try them out.

2 hours ago, LonelyDarknesss said:

Saddly now is full of noobs hackers....Arruining the Driving experience...

It have always been, to be honest. That's why i drive slow cars anyways. I don't take TDU as a competition, so, i don't mind the 3000hp BMW's. lol 

2 hours ago, xxLadeiras said:

Are there any plans of adding more cars to the mod? Like the Supra A90/Mk5, GTR Nismo, the Mclaren 600LT, the Apollo Intensa Emozione, Mazda 3 and the Japanese Kei Cars (Like the Suzuki Capuccino or the Honda S660) or like conversions from other cars: like the Nismo 400R for R33.

Will you make those mods for us?  And you should look better, because the GT-R Nismo is added.

1 hour ago, ApexChaser said:

It kind of annoys me that I can no longer clear many time trials without tuning some of my cars, as if many of the ingame cars had their performance degraded. In the vanilla game it was possible to clear all challenges by just using stock cars. I think this is what Milli meant by the change of car physics.
On the other hand, this gives me more reason to buy more cars and try them out.

I've made the performance of the vehicles match their real data. TDU messed up on that on a lot of vehicles, like for example a bone stock R34 doing 0-100 under 4 seconds. Lol  That's unreal.

Some of the Time Trials i really edited to be harder than usual, such as "The Perfect Driving Line". As the name hints... you gotta hit the perfect driving line in order to complete it with a stock vehicle.

Guys i have installed the mod and placed it in the tdu folder.Everything was ok i opened it as the videos instructed but as soon as i started driving there was no road,couldn't input anything to drive or so.What should i do pls help!!

1 hour ago, Mlg said:

Guys i have installed the mod and placed it in the tdu folder.Everything was ok i opened it as the videos instructed but as soon as i started driving there was no road,couldn't input anything to drive or so.What should i do pls help!!

Try to run the game without the mod.  Always make sure the game is runing as it should without it.

6 hours ago, Milli said:

I've made the performance of the vehicles match their real data. TDU messed up on that on a lot of vehicles, like for example a bone stock R34 doing 0-100 under 4 seconds. Lol  That's unreal.
Some of the Time Trials i really edited to be harder than usual, such as "The Perfect Driving Line". As the name hints... you gotta hit the perfect driving line in order to complete it with a stock vehicle.

That explains it. Did you also edit other types of challenges? I'd like to know if I should tune my car for Models' transport too.

Also, I just realized that I can't find the "Farboud Supercharged GTS Prototype 2005" car which existed in vanilla. It was my only favorite B class car. Was it replaced by something else in Platinum?

Edited by ApexChaser

14 hours ago, ApexChaser said:

That explains it. Did you also edit other types of challenges? I'd like to know if I should tune my car for Models' transport too.

Also, I just realized that I can't find the "Farboud Supercharged GTS Prototype 2005" car which existed in vanilla. It was my only favorite B class car. Was it replaced by something else in Platinum?

Take a look at the Ginetta F400.

16 hours ago, fhqwhgads said:

Each custom dealer has 5 "empty" vehicle slots for adding your own custom cars. They're referred to as Custom1-10 in the game's files.

Nice! And what do I have to do to add cars? Is it like replacing cars with mods or is it something completely different?

1 hour ago, LonelyDarknesss said:

image.thumb.png.81b7dc4f15407e2bbf74ef3accb58273.png

Noice, another problem

First is the Lagging player
Second is the invissible chat
Third is the Slow Ring (Slow moving Wheels)
Now, this

Nice try.  Stop messing with the DB.bnk and rim sizes. 

If you are not, just copy the DB.bnk from the original Platinum files and replace in your game folder. 

Also, if you are using a savegame from another pack into Platinum, sell the cars and re-buy them. 

Regarding custom cars...

An online player who installs a car mod into a custom car slot must surely be aware that other online players cannot see the custom car as you do.

Suppose you add an Austin Healey 3000 as Custom Car #1. This will work perfectly in offline play. But the other players ONLINE will see you driving a dummy custom car that performs just like the Healey would. This is fine if you don't care what the other player sees, takes a photo of, or records a video of.  If you do care, then you shouldn't drive it online.

The same is true if you have a custom license plate. The other online players cannot see it.

On 8/10/2019 at 12:21 AM, Milli said:

Take a look at the Ginetta F400.

I didn't realize both that and the Farboud is essentially the same car until I bought it. Even the ingame police still calls it a Farboud.

Another question: I can't seem to tune the Triumph motorcycle, the game simply says "This vehicle cannot be tuned", even though it was possible in vanilla. Was this change intentional?

2 hours ago, Ledfoot said:

An online player who installs a car mod into a custom car slot must surely be aware that other online players cannot see the custom car as you do.

This is pretty much common sense for modders, but I can see your reasoning after seeing this many newbies.

Edited by ApexChaser

21 hours ago, Milli said:

Nice try.  Stop messing with the DB.bnk and rim sizes. 

If you are not, just copy the DB.bnk from the original Platinum files and replace in your game folder. 

Also, if you are using a savegame from another pack into Platinum, sell the cars and re-buy them. 

Duh, i never edit the DB, and i reinstalled the game 5 time, the rims size is fixed, but the Lag player and Slow motions Wheels, and invissible chat is keeping

Edited by LonelyDarknesss

Hi how are you Milli ? maybe you can help me .. when using tdu editor to change the name of custom car 1 (I added a Scirocco car) it tells me no resource not found and then when saving does any solution fail? what am I doing wrong? 

I have had errors like this that when saving indicates to put a very long name but not if this is another type of error thanks for the mod  🙂

Edited by Zurimaster
add more tex

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21