We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Milli thank you so much for making this awesome mod to TDU! 👍

I wanted to play this great game again and I have found this right in the moment...

Now I can drive a lots of vehicles and have more fun than before! 💖

PD: do you have found a different Dodge Viper SRT-10 Roadster model with the original hood? (2003 version) I want this car but with better polygon and shape, because original viper in TDU is a bit quadrate/square... Also you forgot to add "Roadster" or "Convertible" to the name of the Dodge Viper SRT-10. 😉

Forza Motorsport 4 did have this exact car with a great detail shape. 🚗

I have a problem with my game.

I was playing normaly but the last time I tried to play Platinum the Project Paradise gave me a Microsoft .Net Framework error. After that I reinstalled my game and the mod and updated my microsoft Framework .Net, but after doing this The project Paradise gave me that error again.

Do anyone know what hapeaned and how I can solve this problem?

Thanks.

I wanted to give my thanks to you, Milli and the rest of the modders, of course for breathing new fresh air into this game. It's great that you given this already beloved game even more love.

It's like playing a TDU remake. I found myself playing for hours. Yet, I wanted to ask if there's any way to play that mod online with others?

13 minutes ago, SpeedRave said:

I wanted to give my thanks to you, Milli and the rest of the modders, of course for breathing new fresh air into this game. It's great that you given this already beloved game even more love.

It's like playing a TDU remake. I found myself playing for hours. Yet, I wanted to ask if there's any way to play that mod online with others?

Yes. You need to create an online profile though. 

(marking check the gamespy account, adding any email and any password when creating a new profile)

42 minutes ago, Milli said:

Yes. You need to create an online profile though. 

(marking check the gamespy account, adding any email and any password when creating a new profile)

Oh it actually works. I was sure that anything Gamespy related will not work anymore due to its shutdown. Seems like I fooled myself with this one.

Thank you very much!

Hey. I need to know the bnk file for the Ferrari 458 Italia  , as i continue working on its sound. I could not have a look into the latest content of this mod. I am too scared to install anything at the moment, because i don't know what will change all. I only want to know the bnk name for the latest version of this mod , so i can give the final mod the correct name for Platinum users.  I will stream my work with future mods on Twitch.  Why i didn't install the latest Platinum mod yet ? I have so many cars, of course modded. I am happy having been able to not loose any accidently after installing previous versions of Platinum, and having been able to restore changed content successfully. Of course my textures and weathers and more are modded. I am not yet in the mood controlling everything is there after installing the latest version. Also my game can not play the radio stations anymore, nore the ingame voice works now. Not even my own mic is hearable when i activate the voice feedback function. Are these things working now again ? I don't remember anymore, if the Paradise mod or the Platinum mod changed this. Well at the moment , i only need to know the F 458 Italia .bnk name. I don't even see a f458.bnk or similar in my older Platinum version, but i have the Ferrari Italia cabrio ( can't find the version with roof somehow 🙂 )   in the game. Can you tell it to me please ? Tnx.

Edited by DJoyTinnio

On 9/14/2019 at 6:20 PM, gabojosue said:

Milli thank you so much for making this awesome mod to TDU! 👍

I wanted to play this great game again and I have found this right in the moment...

Now I can drive a lots of vehicles and have more fun than before! 💖

PD: do you have found a different Dodge Viper SRT-10 Roadster model with the original hood? (2003 version) I want this car but with better polygon and shape, because original viper in TDU is a bit quadrate/square... Also you forgot to add "Roadster" or "Convertible" to the name of the Dodge Viper SRT-10. 😉

Forza Motorsport 4 did have this exact car with a great detail shape. 🚗

I found my favorite car of all time in this game!!! All with really good shape and model! ✌

For those people who wants the model, you can download it in: https://hf-garage.ru/files/mody_dlja_test_drive_unlimited/dodge/dodge_viper_srt10_quot_03/75-1-0-304

To download the mod in that russian page you have to click in one of the green buttons. (Tutorial on screenshot attached)

or if you don't want to download such a unreadable page, you can download it from my link on mediafire or Mega:

Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/file/n1dxa9lkp1efrgt/304_Dodge_Viper_SRT_FM4.rar/file

MEGA: https://mega.nz/#!MgkQhKJT!y_o94OjGKATwM9VyhnueKchYMxJU6kKE8sfWSbgEv24

File Size: Rar = 4.4 mb / Uncompressed = 10.3 mb

ESPAÑOL: Si quieren descargar el auto Dodge Viper SRT-10 Convertible, háganlo desde el link de mediafire o mega que esta en este mensaje porque he incluido las instrucciones a instalar en el archivo léeme.txt

The model is from Forza Motorsport 4!

Author of this mod: MIHA2795

Enjoy the mod! / Disfruta del mod! 👍🚗

tutorial.jpg

Edited by gabojosue
new links

4 hours ago, africolombiano said:

458_Ita_audio

Tnx a lot.  I still wonder what is the 458 cabrio name in my older Platinum version, because there is no  458_Ita_audio in there. But ok, i rename the final mod like so.

Edit : It was the  F612_audio.bnk  , lol. Many game restarts later. That's part of modding.

Edited by DJoyTinnio

2 hours ago, Hellboy. said:

Thanks for the mod Milli. This game work with xbox one controller in win10, because my controller dont want to work?

Xbox one controllers work. When you rebind controls make sure you hold the button for a bit. Map controls however do not work correctly with gamepad, so you'll have to keep the keyboard and mouse controls for the map.

It's been too long since I last drove through the virtual island of Oahu. It's been at least a couple of months since I last was here.

Got a new laptop and now I'm downloading Platinum again, and I was wondering if I need to download all of the patches one by one, or if I can just jump to the latest one? Does it include all of the bug fixes and new features of the patches before it?

One more thing. The new iPhones... I  mean, is it possible to a create an online account now? I didn't get to create one back when GameSpy were still in business, sadly.

5 hours ago, AlexJ96 said:

It's been too long since I last drove through the virtual island of Oahu. It's been at least a couple of months since I last was here.

Got a new laptop and now I'm downloading Platinum again, and I was wondering if I need to download all of the patches one by one, or if I can just jump to the latest one? Does it include all of the bug fixes and new features of the patches before it?

One more thing. The new iPhones... I  mean, is it possible to a create an online account now? I didn't get to create one back when GameSpy were still in business, sadly.

Yes for both questions. Patch 1.10 has all the previous ones included and yes, you can create an online account. 

I know it's not right to complain about free stuff but... I get disconnected a lot from the server. It gives me the "TDU servers are not available right now" message a lot. The game seems to not give a fuck, and it comes back on quickly, actually. Was just wondering if that's normal behavior or if something's wrong on my end and that I should check it out. Apart from that, everything's smooth. Great job, again. Definitely Mod of the Year... if it was on ModDB. 

Edited by AlexJ96
Typo

Hello, sorry for offtopic question but does  anybody knows  is there somewhere a patch that fix rubberbanding ai in tdu single player?I saw they slow down an wait for me if i am too far,they also seems to slow down & give up  when im in 1st place far behind them.Also my car has that weird power gain sometimes when i chase, its like normally i can reach 305 km/h but when i chase ai then i can easy go  330.Is it normal?By the way  this is one of the best mods i ever installed .Its like new game.,i luckily discovered it a weak ago.Thank you for this mod author!

Edited by fan252

1 hour ago, fan252 said:

Hello, sorry for offtopic question but does  anybody knows  is there somewhere a patch that fix rubberbanding ai in tdu single player?I saw they slow down an wait for me if i am too far,they also seems to slow down & give up  when im in 1st place far behind them.Also my car has that weird power gain sometimes when i chase, its like normally i can reach 305 km/h but when i chase ai then i can easy go  330.Is it normal?By the way  this is one of the best mods i ever installed .Its like new game.,i luckily discovered it a weak ago.Thank you for this mod author!

Can't remove the rubberbanding, and about the "chase" speed gain, that's actually "real". It's called drafting.   The car in front breaks the air resistance, so, the car behind doesn't have to, with less air resistance, it can reach higher speeds.

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21