We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

On 6/26/2019 at 8:07 PM, Milli said:

His name was given by original TDU devs, so was his "behaviour trait".  All i did was tell the bots to hit 100% of the gas when accelerating and to take corners at a speed value of 1,05 i believe, before this value were like, 0,85 or such. 

Also, watch out for Douglas, he drives a F1 LM, he's also quick. Lol

pls @Milli how you did that to tell the bots to hit 100%of the gas? thank you 

Edited by tasos007007

Hello, I wanted to say that this modpack is amazing and the amount of content is just insane. I recently has a file loss that affected my TDU download, and so I had to uninstall and reinstall the entire game and modpack. For the most part, the game works very well. But, for no reason I could find, I can't change my controls. Every time I try to access the controls in settings, my game crashes. It happens both at the home screen as well as in game. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game multiple times, as well as deleting my save games. I've tried everything I really can do besides just resetting my entire PC, which I don't want to do. If someone knows how to fix this, help would be appreciated. 

Hey, first of all, I've been playing this big mod for a while now, and it's awesome. Great job.

But, is there any chance of adding new cars in future patches?

Like this one: https://hf-garage.ru/files/mody_dlja_test_drive_unlimited/ferrari/2020_ferrari_f8_tributo/13-1-0-2293

It's very well done, I tried it without the car stats, I just replaced the model and rims of one of those "custom cars" in the "custom dealership". I have no idea about car stats and modifying them in the game, that's why I'm asking :P. It would be nice to continue adding well-done cars.

23 hours ago, sparkytooth said:

Hey, first of all, I've been playing this big mod for a while now, and it's awesome. Great job.

But, is there any chance of adding new cars in future patches?

Like this one: https://hf-garage.ru/files/mody_dlja_test_drive_unlimited/ferrari/2020_ferrari_f8_tributo/13-1-0-2293

It's very well done, I tried it without the car stats, I just replaced the model and rims of one of those "custom cars" in the "custom dealership". I have no idea about car stats and modifying them in the game, that's why I'm asking :P. It would be nice to continue adding well-done cars.

I have the physics pack for the Ferrai F8 Tributo for you. Just install it with TDUPE.

Ferrari F8 Tributo.tdupk

6 hours ago, sparkytooth said:

That tool doesn't work, it shows me the official list of cars

On the list you must go to the car you have replaced, say Custom 1, and then import the Ferrari F8 Performance pack to that spot. On the list it will still say Custom 1 but when you load that car and then click the name editor tab, it will show Ferrari F8

11 hours ago, Tewiskat said:

On the list you must go to the car you have replaced, say Custom 1, and then import the Ferrari F8 Performance pack to that spot. On the list it will still say Custom 1 but when you load that car and then click the name editor tab, it will show Ferrari F8

yeah, I know, that's what I looked for, but again, the list it shows is the official one, the list of cars the game had when it was released. No custom 1 😕

33 minutes ago, dragster666 said:

is there any way to get  rid  of this car? whenever i want to sell it  my game  crashes. Also  it somehow  managed to get into my garage.

I had that happen to me pre-Platinum; I was never able to get rid of it. But, one thing I didn't try was to sell it from the house, in the trade menu. Try that and lmk if it works. If not, then you gotta revert to a backup save, or start a new game/profile.

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21