We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

9 hours ago, Soldier96 said:

alright thanks,last question,is there a headlights mod for the player cars? or its not possible by the game engine

some mods, such as mine, turn on all the lights by pressing high beam. Very ghetto solution, but just put a coin between L and O (concidering high beam is on L in your game) to keep the lights on.

Edited by TDUZoqqer

Hello there, can i ask for some solutions, i'm having this nasty issue that makes the game crash after playing for a while, the symptoms with it are that it slows down to merely 5 FPS, the traffic cars get glitched out, the map starts erasing on its own (roads all over the place, voids and texture glitches) and like i said, entering a race or a building will make the game crash, kinda problematic if i were to play the endurance races with that issue, does anybody know a solution? running on the latest update

28 minutes ago, PatasDePavo said:

Hello there, can i ask for some solutions, i'm having this nasty issue that makes the game crash after playing for a while, the symptoms with it are that it slows down to merely 5 FPS, the traffic cars get glitched out, the map starts erasing on its own (roads all over the place, voids and texture glitches) and like i said, entering a race or a building will make the game crash, kinda problematic if i were to play the endurance races with that issue, does anybody know a solution? running on the latest update

Me and a friend are having same experience with some mods by Miha2795 like Porsche 911 Speedster or Nissan GT-R (R34) for example.
Someone told it would help (perhaps, for some time) to "hide the wheel" in game launcher, but not for me.

Edited by MagicV8

4 hours ago, MagicV8 said:

Me and a friend are having same experience with some mods by Miha2795 like Porsche 911 Speedster or Nissan GT-R (R34) for example.
Someone told it would help (perhaps, for some time) to "hide the wheel" in game launcher, but not for me.

Is that so? the only car that i currently have is a Fiat Coupe Pininfarina, could it be that the car may be broken on its own?

UPDATE:
So the issue may persist until a couple of minutes and make the game return back to normal but it's extremely rare from my previous attempts, in this case: the game returned back to normal but ONCE again, the issue if i should call it issue returned again after a couple of minutes; but this time only limiting itself to slowing down the game to 10 FPS

To be honest, this is getting real annoying, if you find any fixes, please let me know as soon as possible.

Edited by PatasDePavo
Update

8 hours ago, PatasDePavo said:

Is that so? the only car that i currently have is a Fiat Coupe Pininfarina, could it be that the car may be broken on its own?

UPDATE:
So the issue may persist until a couple of minutes and make the game return back to normal but it's extremely rare from my previous attempts, in this case: the game returned back to normal but ONCE again, the issue if i should call it issue returned again after a couple of minutes; but this time only limiting itself to slowing down the game to 10 FPS

To be honest, this is getting real annoying, if you find any fixes, please let me know as soon as possible.

The solution is to use the 4gb executable, provided in the update patch, inside the folder Extra. 

7 hours ago, Milli said:

The solution is to use the 4gb executable, provided in the update patch, inside the folder Extra. 

It worked nicely, thanks a lot! and tons of kudos for you and your team to create such a massive mod! still can't believe the amount of effort applied for the platinum edition..

Not sure if this works as feedback: The lamborghini murcielago coupe and the Porsche 959 have no sounds and cars like the Nazca C2 and the Lamborghini sixth element (lol) have choppy sounds at certain gears, and some cars have no animated display..even tho you made a custom tach for an external camera (perhaps replacing or overlaying them) they are minor stuff but anything works right?

Really love how you added NFS songs into this game like the ones from Porsche Unleashed PS1, amazing detail, although you should make the songs shuffle in every building (although not sure if that's possible) but seriously it is really impressive the amount of dedication you have for this game.

22 hours ago, PatasDePavo said:

Not sure if this works as feedback: The lamborghini murcielago coupe and the Porsche 959 have no sounds and cars like the Nazca C2 and the Lamborghini sixth element (lol) have choppy sounds at certain gears, and some cars have no animated display..even tho you made a custom tach for an external camera (perhaps replacing or overlaying them) they are minor stuff but anything works right?

Milli has no influence for 3D and sound files. You have to contact the original creators, however this is less than likely that they will fix anything

And about the screens - lmao. The game is 14 years old, it doesn't support digital gauges on the 3D models. There is no fix for it. The external camera digital gauges are provided by the game and are 2D only. You can't change its behaviour.

1 hour ago, TDUZoqqer said:

Milli has no influence for 3D and sound files. You have to contact the original creators, however this is less than likely that they will fix anything

And about the screens - lmao. The game is 14 years old, it doesn't support digital gauges on the 3D models. There is no fix for it. The external camera digital gauges are provided by the game and are 2D only. You can't change its behaviour.

ah i see, sorry for my ignorance

i also transformed time challenges to race just unzip and replace the ige folder

in order to avoid issues with race editor you mustnt install tdu in program files but somewhere else ex desktop so you can make any change you want f e i made all the races to race against A class cars and for me is no restriction

ps be aware that you can enter the edited race only from map mode and having chosen already your car 

IGE.zip

40 minutes ago, JoshTheCarGuy said:

So I got the mod yesterday, and it works flawlessly except for one thing. I launch the game, and around 2 minutes into gameplay the game freezes and crashes. This has happened every single time. Any solutions?

Had the same issue but milli pointed it out, you gotta replace the exes with the 4GB Executables found in the update folder

Hey, Milli. BTW, saying that I got my upgrade packs to work on the addon car I put in the game. 

That said, I think I have an older version of Platinum. IF I want to use the newest version, can I keep the databank with my "mod", or do I have to use the new one and re-install everything I did thus far?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i created my account to ask for help with a bug i can't seem to find anyone else having  it

I've been playing the mod for quite a long time, and i'm almost completing every event and etc. but for some reason, when i try to load my profile now, the game screen turns black and "Test Drive Unlimited stopped working", i don't know why but it only happens when i load my profile

One "quick fix" i found is to restore my profile to an older version (via Windows Backup), and then open the game and load it again, this turns my video/graphics settings to game default and works UNTIL i load the profile again, it's very weird and never happened before, i only posted this reply here because i wanna know if it's a issue known to the base game or the mod only (i installed the 4gb exes but it did not work)

On 1/25/2020 at 1:05 PM, Soldier96 said:

To have headlights on permanently do this :  If you are on the road, keep the light button pressed, while going into the menu and key settings. Click on the setting for headlight button, then the game will demand you to press a button. If so, just release the button. Done. Now ingame the headlights are permanently on, and turn off, when you press the button.  I don't know why TDUZoqqer still replies with the coin into the buttonslit solution, but hey.  This is a very old trick. And no there are no lightsources atm that actually lighten up the road. It is not coded into the game yet, because nightime was not planned when developing the game.

Edited by DJoyTinnio

On 2/11/2020 at 9:02 PM, PYTERODACTYL said:

Hi, i created my account to ask for help with a bug i can't seem to find anyone else having  it

I've been playing the mod for quite a long time, and i'm almost completing every event and etc. but for some reason, when i try to load my profile now, the game screen turns black and "Test Drive Unlimited stopped working", i don't know why but it only happens when i load my profile

One "quick fix" i found is to restore my profile to an older version (via Windows Backup), and then open the game and load it again, this turns my video/graphics settings to game default and works UNTIL i load the profile again, it's very weird and never happened before, i only posted this reply here because i wanna know if it's a issue known to the base game or the mod only (i installed the 4gb exes but it did not work)

Try this :   Pls leave a like, as it is 6 likes 4 dislikes. 4 people never played a proper open world driving game.

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21