We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

9 hours ago, Djey said:

TDUF Database Editor.

Within settings, select Brands profile to display.

Like any topic, you have the + button to add a new entry.

Basics: https://github.com/djey47/tdu-cp/wiki/TDUF-Database-Editor

First of all, thank you for your answer and for creating this modding tools !

Is there any option of intoduce a image of the logo in the database ? Because i managed to create the Ultima brand but it doesn't have the logo

3 hours ago, Damir said:

no

17 minutes ago, scr89 said:

First of all, thank you for your answer and for creating this modding tools !

Is there any option of intoduce a image of the logo in the database ? Because i managed to create the Ultima brand but it doesn't have the logo

No, all 64 logos are already in use

Edited by TDUZoqqer

On 4/9/2020 at 2:46 AM, RsZ28 said:

So, I'm trying this again, as last time I forgot to metion one important thing.

I have no traffic. No, it's not invisible. It's plainly not there. Yes, I did FPS the game so it stay equal to or under 60FPS (tho it tend to do 60-61 FPS). Tried the clean database that came in the patch, in case I screwed up something when putting cars in Platinum 1.12, but nope, same result. I'm also using Project Paradise launcher. Anybody may know the problem, OR may point me to a thread that deal with this problem and how to fix it?

Thank you.

maybe this will help. If you still have backups of the original installation, go to Bnk/vehicules/traffic and copy those files into your game, same folder.

10 hours ago, SLR_722_EDITION said:

There is still cars that I can't see, someone knows why ?
Like the 2 bike seller tdu1 & tdu2, the only thing I see in these bike shops is the undownloaded car the "Edonis" or somthing like that

Strange I've probably missed something with the installation...

That's the Custom Cars. They are meant to be changed/replaced by the player.  I thought it would be cool to have them, so people could add a car they want, but it's not on Platinum, but turns out that not 10% of people use them.  😕 

15 hours ago, Milli said:

That's the Custom Cars. They are meant to be changed/replaced by the player.  I thought it would be cool to have them, so people could add a car they want, but it's not on Platinum, but turns out that not 10% of people use them.  😕 

Don't worry, It is a great idea, but probably most of the people don't use that slots because modding its a little bit "tricky" for the people and you need patience. 

By the way, Is there any plan to add more cars in updates like when you put 190E's??

15 hours ago, Milli said:

Don't worry, It is a great idea, but probably most of the people don't use that slots because modding its a little bit "tricky" for the people and you need patience. 

By the way, Is there any plan to add more cars in updates like when you put 190E's??

22 hours ago, Milli said:

No problem, that's a great idea I think. I would add cars for myself, just don't know how can I edit the database. Also I guess it would be time consuming to setup all the parameters for the cars. 🙂

23 hours ago, Milli said:

People don't use them 'cuz it take a lot of time setting the car up. People like it when they're given everything. As I said, it's not too hard once you know how to do it. But you also need a lot of concentration. That's why it take me time. Also, there's parts that aren't explained yet about TDUF (like what all the values in the perf packs mean and what are their effects on the pack itself), so there's also a part where you have to "explore". I do hope that you won't remove those. I like learning how to do this, even if it take me LOTS of time, as I mentionned, BAD concentration on my side; kinda like a dog that play ball and is about to give it you back, but then drop the ball when he see a squirel.

Q. TDUPE is not working?

.s it is, but unfortunately i've stumbled across an issue i thought i would have. This issue happens when the database has over a thousand entries, which is the case, since TDU Platinum's database has 1105 entries. So, to use TDUPE, you must follow these steps:

• To run TDUPE, you must open it as admin.
  • Point your TDU database directory in the settings and click load.
  • Once it has loaded the database, search for the Custom Car you replaced in the car list.
  • Modify and Click save. (That is when the problem starts.)
  • Because TDUPE can't deal with more than 1000 entries in the database, it will make the game crash, to fix that issue, you must open TDU Modding Tools File Browser.
  • Extract the CarPhysicsData.db, located inside the DB.bnk.
  • Decrypt CarPhysicsData.db using TDU UT (this tool i did not provided, but it can be found on the forums)
  • Open it using notepad and set the number of "Items" as 1105, save and close.
  • Encrypt the file again, using TDU UT.
  • Replace the new CarPhysicsData.db inside the DB.bnk.

I do it to the letter and it still doesn't work

ejemplo 1.png

ejemplo 2.png

On 4/4/2020 at 5:39 PM, ANT1_HER0 said:

stuck at the loading screen when I start a new game.  ... running the digital version of the game that I torrented off the google drive page

On 4/7/2020 at 9:44 AM, joeeee34 said:

Still can't connect 😂, stuck at the connecting to server screen

On 4/7/2020 at 6:12 PM, Kaweeeeem said:

I start new game and im stuck at the loading screen. I can press exit game but the loading screen is infinite. How can I fix this?

Hi, please check this tutorial on how i exactly setup TDU1

On 4/11/2020 at 5:05 PM, RicoKiller said:

I have problems with the multiplayer, sometimes i see the other players dont move but they are moving, the distance value dont change, and sometimes other people saw me stopped, but im in other place, whats the problem?

maybe either your internet is not enough stable or you can try to stop all other internet using apps on your LAN. Also you should forward 8889 port on your router to point to your TDU1 computer LAN IP. You would have to search the internet your router model or if you're experienced, then find it in the router web interface: http://192.168.1.1 maybe. PS: it is normal that some players connection is not ideal, and the distance meter is not fluent or sometimes freeze a bit.

Edited by postcd

recently  reinstalled  tdu platnium and i'm getting these errors   on the startup   i get a  black screen and  it crashes  i have tried pretty much everything in the paradise launcher or whatever its called sometimes  i   managed to get  up to the connecting to tdu servers and then again crashing. What do i  actually need to  check in the   launcher?

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21