We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

17 hours ago, TDUZoqqer said:

there is no "code" to work on in TDU. It's all database. If it's not in the database, it's not modable / changeable. And after 14 years of release of the game you can be sure the whole database was encrypted long ago already 🙂

I guess you mean decrypted. But even if the game is that old, sometimes there's still discoveries to be made. I mean, NFS Most Wanted is roughly as old, and only roughly like 1 year and a half ago did they manage to find a way to add cars to the game and not just replace them.

4 hours ago, melations said:

just one question i downloaded platinum and instaled it and created a new online save but when im freeroaming i don see other players anywhere

can someone help me please

Wait. It takes a while to connect. Also, open your ports, specifically Port 8889 at your router. Both protocols.

I created an account here just to ask this and I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask (sorry if it isn't) but... How do I get the game to run? I followed the video guide by ThunderTHR on youtube and also followed the installation notes of the link in the video comments. I also followed his other installation video on installing patches and yet it still won't run for me. I even disabled ingame overlays like Steam and Discord but the game still just crashes at start up. Can anyone here help me out? I really want to play this mod. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Cynco said:

I created an account here just to ask this and I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask (sorry if it isn't) but... How do I get the game to run? I followed the video guide by ThunderTHR on youtube and also followed the installation notes of the link in the video comments. I also followed his other installation video on installing patches and yet it still won't run for me. I even disabled ingame overlays like Steam and Discord but the game still just crashes at start up. Can anyone here help me out? I really want to play this mod. Thank you.

Run it as admin, remove any compability mode that might be there... if nothing works, i'd say, try to reinstall.  Get a base TDU game, and then you drop Platinum files over it.

1 hour ago, Milli said:

Run it as admin, remove any compability mode that might be there... if nothing works, i'd say, try to reinstall.  Get a base TDU game, and then you drop Platinum files over it.

I reinstalled it in another drive and for some reason it just started working haha! I like it so far! Thank you!

11 minutes ago, dragster666 said:

Figured it  out! For it to work on win 10 remove    the enbseries.ini and the d9d9   now it works for me. However i can't get it   to work online as before. 

Then it doesn't work, if you remove d3d9.dll, project paradise doesn't work. Without project paradise, you don't get bigbnk, without bigbnk, a lot of cars will be missing. Plus, i play on windows 10. 

19 minutes ago, Milli said:

Then it doesn't work, if you remove d3d9.dll, project paradise doesn't work. Without project paradise, you don't get bigbnk, without bigbnk, a lot of cars will be missing. Plus, i play on windows 10. 

Edit it looks like the enbseries.ini is the  only thing that needs to be deleted. 

Edited by dragster666

28 minutes ago, dragster666 said:

Hoping one day that the cars  from the dlc pack  6  will be  ported into the pc version these cars are:

there is no access to the Eden Vanilla cars from Xbox, your only hope is that those cars will appear as mods.

Spoiler

I have the Diablo GT modeled, ready for import btw

Edited by TDUZoqqer

I had the chance to once get a look on DLC Pack 6 files from xbox. Sadly, CPU architecture being  different with PC, so as the game files 🤮

If anyone interested in sorting this out (but not likely to find anyone in this case), I might have the files hooked up somewhere ...

Edited by Djey

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21