We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

22 hours ago, Homelander said:

And, for the dead links where topic's owners are no longer active from a while (gone...), it will be nice if the admins could check them and upload again the files in case of they have them in their computer(s), and I'm pretty sure various people as admins have a collection of TDU files.

that's big assumption you have there, believe me, I am aware lot of dead link issue, and I have tried to revive lot of old mods.

Yet simply lack of time, required files or being able to reach out to the author etc

if anyone has the files, and have time willing to help revive old mods, feel free to reach out to me

24 minutes ago, Milli said:

Make sure your project paradise is working. 

Don't delete the d3d9.dll, and launch the game via Project Paradise Launcher, and enable the bigbnk there.

Project Paradise is required for single player aswell, due the features it adds, such as fuel and the bigbnk. And it needs the d3d9.dll to work. 

Thank you for the quick response, I reinstated d3d9.dll but when I start the game it brings up a black screen for a few seconds before crashing to desktop before loading the logo videos. (I'm on windows 10 btw)

@MagicV8 read Eudemon's post. Lol

4 minutes ago, 157TDU751 said:

Thank you for the quick response, I reinstated d3d9.dll but when I start the game it brings up a black screen for a few seconds before crashing to desktop before loading the logo videos. (I'm on windows 10 btw)

Remove any compatibility mode from the .exes 

Run as admin. 

Check directX... 

A quick search about this issue might solve your problem, as you are not the first to experience it.

First, thank you very much Milli, for all the detailled replies, I'm glad you took time to comment each of my long points!

I know this is mainly you (due to the posts I've read) who grabs a bunch of content and take the time to "pack and adjust everything" to that Platinum in order to let people like me enjoy it nicely, but the base content (cars, sounds, etc.) is from the others that's why I thanked multiple people.

But keep in mind you "had to" see all of the points I've specified as suggestions (fixes, evolutions, etc.), not as negative critics. I suggest the things I have in mind I think this could worth a lot, then if this can not be done, this can not be, so be it, no need to dramatize or be slighly offended, that was not my intention, and I know all of that you are doing is free (I also know a lot of things for free for other games). This is mainly to give you & possible contributors some ideas in case where they did not thinked about it, and why not work on it. Maybe the term "I would like" was a bit offensive (sounds like "I want", maybe), but I can assure it's not the case, I'm only "suggesting", not requiring!

Also, the "impossible" you say too many times, is basically based on your + other modders knowledge, and mainly around this website (people say "impossible" until they found the way someday, or someone else do it, and I remember various things about it in some other games possibilities, which were impossible too long time ago, then got bypassed some years later...), but in fact, a lot of things I said should theoretically be possible, this is just because people around here (active or gone) have a limited knowledge of the game and almost no one has good programming skills (C++, etc.). It's not your fault, just a fatality/ascertainment, probably no skilled coder wants to code for such old arcade game named TDU. But this surprise me that, from around 15 years old it exists, the modifications made to it by the people are a bit "limited" in my opinion (again, due to lack of skilled programmers working for it), while the game could have potential, like if someone could reverse-engineer it (but I've not looked at how it's coded to facilitate this process), or, someone who could "crack" it, via hacking, and replace some existing code per a new one, or, just patch some lines.

As you said, there are a very limited amount of people to work on this game, so be it, but this is sad! And look, I saw some good tools like "World Map Editor", etc., released years ago but almost no one work with such, like, as extra maps addons, I see what, Coconut Island, Surfer Island, why no more? Does people/modders prefer and are more on TDU2?

And, on the web, if I remember well, I already saw some videos of people having modified the game interface, etc., so for me it's more this website which has a lack of skilled programmers to work on it, unfortunately.

About providing the "Modders Tools" (TDUF, etc.), again, I did not say to remove them from the website, but just stop highlighting them here too much (do not provide them in the Platinum package). Because usually people will use them for their own pleasure or cheat in-game (which fucks up a bit the "online experience" in my opinion), and will not contribute to the global project (as submitting performances adjustements, etc., to you in order to let you update Platinum more often). Huh, because is-it really helpful at the end, to make the Platinum patch better? Tell me, with the like "4 people in the team" you said!

880 cars is a lot, for sure, but you know, you always have some people who would like to see their favorite cars added, and I know you can not fill all their wishes, obviously, because this will take years! Besides, a bunch of cars among them are not liked by some people (there are a tons of them I do not give a shit, as example, and even among the around 160 cars I have in my garages, I mainly use some favorites, less than 20), and if you add a bunch of versions available in tuners, this is just some kind of "useless cars/numbers" among the 880 for some people. Also, I see you are currently adding more cars so good to know! But I may suggest to add more cars of the A to C classes, because usually people take more often powerful cars than slowest ones. The slowest ones can be funny sometimes, for a quick ride, or, the funiest with them I think (as I did a few times), is to ride with other people having more powerful cars, then, take the lead and distance them on corners, this is usually more juicy than with a more powerful car (I tried that with a Porsche 550 and this was juicy)!

Also, that "880" count all the duplicated ones too, so if you add like 15 versions of a car where only the style change (250 GTO), or, for a car we do not like, that number is (at least for an user concerned), not so accurate regarding the deep difference between cars (about specs, etc.).

There are also some people who are aware about the "other patches" (like Natan), and will prefer using it "just for the 1500+ cars" rather than yours, while, as I said, I prefer much more yours having a better quality content. And, since those people will prefer those patches, the online experience will be "fucked up", as you will not share the same new cars and will not see all of them properly. While, I'll personnaly prefer if everyone could run that Platinum, in its best version!

I've tested hardcore a few times, but I do not keep it, since I'm get use to the arcade mode, mainly because this HC mode should be better with a wheel and with keyboards arrow it's not made for that as I can not dose the gas, brake, turn, etc.. But about cars's performances developped in such mode, I should test and compare again, but normally, on straight lines, when we fully accelerate and having a full ground grip, the acceleration performances should match to the arcade no (like a 100->200 km/h in same time right)? And as I said, a bunch of performances are out of the reality, I know "it's just an old open world car game", but some rework on it could have been nice, just suggesting...

At the end, I've the feeling you and maybe others will do nothing (or almost) of that I suggesting, but in my opinion, you could do at least a few for the next update (the "minor things" which are in your capabilities), like the rims size of the F12 TDF (look at them in-game, and look at them in real, really, you do not see how weirdly big they are in-game?), or the tachometer buggy on neutral, or use some other sounds for a few cars (modern McLarens having turbos... sound of RUF RGT for naturally aspired 911...), remove the "turbo" for the GT4, etc.. I know you told me I can do it myself via tools, but again, I'll prefer you do it, so this will affect all the people who will use the update... (people will see right size rims), because I'm suggesting all of this with the spirit of "contributing" a bit (thinking to the other users), and not thinking only to myself at modifying the game "only for me" which does not interest me much, strangely!

1 hour ago, Eudemon said:

that's big assumption you have there, believe me, I am aware lot of dead link issue, and I have tried to revive lot of old mods.

Yet simply lack of time, required files or being able to reach out to the author etc

if anyone has the files, and have time willing to help revive old mods, feel free to reach out to me

So thank you for doing this! But sadly not everyone seem to do that!

Meantime, for the other dead links (unfortunately, a tons of), why not thinking about my suggestion to create a new forum ("Missing download links: Your contribution is required!", something like), and move all of those topics here, so this will help the users other than admins to contribute more easily at fixing this, what do you think?

Edited by Homelander

1 hour ago, Homelander said:

Meantime, for the other dead links (unfortunately, a tons of), why not thinking about my suggestion to create a new forum ("Missing download links: Your contribution is required!", something like), and move all of those topics here, so this will help the users other than admins to contribute more easily at fixing this, what do you think?

do yourself a favor and go check the number of topics in modding forum,

you expect us to check every single links and move them ask for contribution, tag appropriately so we know where to move back, contact author request permission or working out take down notice, coordinate reupload, update post / db for each file and move them back?

be the do-er not the talker, you can start a spreadsheet and track all broken links, coordinate file shares, and share them here

1 hour ago, Homelander said:

At the end, I've the feeling you and maybe others will do nothing (or almost) of that I suggesting

What kind of statement is that? First you acknowledge that she can't do most of those things and then phrase it like she doesn't want to listen to you? Awfully rude way of suggesting things.

2 hours ago, Eudemon said:

do yourself a favor and go check the number of topics in modding forum,

you expect us to check every single links and move them ask for contribution, tag appropriately so we know where to move back, contact author request permission or working out take down notice, coordinate reupload, update post / db for each file and move them back?

be the do-er not the talker, you can start a spreadsheet and track all broken links, coordinate file shares, and share them here

You could work "intelligently" and by making your life easier, including the contributors ones, but creating subforums inside that main forum, with the same name as the base ones (rather tag the topic, even if adding a prefix like "[VM]" for "Vehicle mods", etc.).

I've not suggested to "contact author" huh! Just wait for he/she or someone else to take a look and provide a download link or upload a file, then you, admins/moderators will edit the first post with the new download link. But of course contacting the author will be a nice thing to do in order to have more chances at filling all of those dead links, if none of the others including admins have those files.

Request author permission for what? Just editing the post with new download link(s)? Or something else? Because for making the things right for the sake of the quality of your website, as admins, you do not need to waste your time at asking such permission, neither for moving the topics to another forum! If I would be an author, who have made and posted a file, then if this one is gone, I'll be glad you take the lead at reuploading it without my permission, so users could enjoy again my stuff! So do not be stupid at thinking it's a bad practise while it's a good one in such critical case! And, while you do not modify the content of the file I do not see the problem, this is better to have a link than none of it.

Also, doing that I'm saying will clean up the standard forums, where only content with valid links could be found, not gallery/garbage with... And will be simpler for all the users, so they will know that all they can see in such forum, has a link/file!!

Try to be (or, imagine) on the forum like "a new user" (like me), who wants to get some content, but where most of it has "dead links", this makes the people a bit angry and attempted to complain like I do, or, just shut up and move elsewhere. I know it's a long work but you can do it sometimes, step by step, and take the lead with that.

And again, I'm suggesting things that annoy me (and others), but if for you this does not appear "dramatic" as it is, or, if you prefer more do "act of presence" by answering people when you come, instead of working on those dead links some minuts per day, so be it.

I'm already busy alone with a personnal project that took me thousand of hours (I code stuff for it in C++, etc., despite I'm not very good at it and it's more a hobby), so sorry, but I do not feel to contribute much to other content, I'm more a TDU game user and simple visitor who suggests things to improve in order to have a better content, no one who suggests things at multiple areas/domains can do the things himself huh. People have the right to post comments/ideas without being forced to do that they are saying themselves. So that's up to you to take them, or leave them!

I play that game for "relaxing" and have fun, I do not feel to work for it at all. Meantime, maybe I could take some times at some moment to do that I suggested about dead links, the easiest for me will be, you create those new forums, then give me "topic move right", so I track them, then move them to the right new forum, but you are not gonna give such admin right to me huh?! So what way should I use? Create a .php page with all the clikable links of dead topics, then you browse the list and move them yourself? If that's O.K. maybe I could do it, but both of us will need to work and the total time allocated for doing the job will be higher.

But maybe I could find some time for contribute, despite it's possible I may not. But seriously, at your place, you could try to do it, with moderation, like for example, in the "Vehicle mods" category, there are like 25 topics per page, and x40, so around 1000 topics. So, every day, or, every two day, you control 4 pages (100 topics) of them, then move the wrong ones without DL to the new forum where contribution is required. Then in a few weeks the category will be finished... And after that, the "Vehicle Mods" category will only have available content, users will prefer that, because right now when you see dead links on some, every time I click on a new topic I'm afraid I got an invalid link, this is exasperating, and after a few, I even do not even want to waste time at browsing the rest since those ones will be probably dead too, seriously! In my head I'm almost like "so which one I try that could work?"

25 minutes ago, MagicV8 said:

Both websites are like a gallery/garbage, ...

I was talking about dead links, of all of that content that attract us, but where at the end, we can not get it.

Edited by Homelander

5 hours ago, Homelander said:

I play that game for "relaxing" and have fun, I do not feel to work for it at all. Meantime, maybe I could take some times at some moment to do that I suggested about dead links, the easiest for me will be, you create those new forums, then give me "topic move right", so I track them, then move them to the right new forum, but you are not gonna give such admin right to me huh?! So what way should I use? Create a .php page with all the clikable links of dead topics, then you browse the list and move them yourself? If that's O.K. maybe I could do it, but both of us will need to work and the total time allocated for doing the job will be higher.

I've already started on this recently, adding all car mods as Downloads to TurboDuck instead of them being topics. I'm keeping track of all mods with a Google Sheet, I'm happy to give you access to it so we can work together. Working as a team always motivates more than doing something alone.

I check all topics for working download links and images and then add them as a download file to TD. Then the original topic gets linked to the file page. Rinse and repeat.

If you could collect the files and images and log the mods in the Google Sheets file, I can set up the download pages for them.

Hello so I do not know if this is official or what but I saw a few people play online so I decided to try it too, if this is not made by you or is some sort of bug that you can play "online" I am sorry, but if it is supported. I do not see anybody in game, I see people on map and the amount of players currently connected but I cant get to see people in game, I tried restarting, switching profiles single to online, going into buildings and back and nothing helped. I can also type in chat only sometimes in random times.

Edited by haklring45

1 hour ago, haklring45 said:

Hello so I do not know if this is official or what but I saw a few people play online so I decided to try it too, if this is not made by you or is some sort of bug that you can play "online" I am sorry, but if it is supported. I do not see anybody in game, I see people on map and the amount of players currently connected but I cant get to see people in game, I tried restarting, switching profiles single to online, going into buildings and back and nothing helped. I can also type in chat only sometimes in random times.

TDU connection takes a while to connect to people. And it will only do when you are at least 5km near someone. 

Although, you need to port forward your router, to improve the connection. 

The chat pops up when you press T. Each TDU session can hold at most 8 players, you see how many people are in the session by pressing F, or looking at the number below the GPS. 

Usually, that number below GPS has a faded globe icon, if such icon stays a bit orange, means the game is having trouble to connect you to someone. It must stay, not just flash. If it stays blueish, means you just have nobody around or close enough to connect. 

1 hour ago, haklring45 said:

With an online profile you also need to tick the option shown in the pic

grafik.thumb.png.b5620ae3001fc62ed84f15df125ad8a6.png

whenever i install platnium, no matter what i do, it always fails to load the porsche cayman. I dont know why. I have uninstalled and reinstalled dozens of times, and i even used other veriosn people claim to have gotten to work. i am out of ideas. Big BNK is active v1.12 is isntalled. Community pack and mega car pack is also.

6 hours ago, buyhiselllow said:

Community pack and mega car pack is also.

That might be your mistake right there? Pretty sure you don't need those older mods as well as Platinum.

Did you follow the install guide on the very first post of this thread?

Edited by ZG264
info

On 10/24/2020 at 11:41 AM, Homelander said:

First, thank you very much Milli, for all the detailled replies, I'm glad you took time to comment each of my long points!

I know this is mainly you (due to the posts I've read) who grabs a bunch of content and take the time to "pack and adjust everything" to that Platinum in order to let people like me enjoy it nicely, but the base content (cars, sounds, etc.) is from the others that's why I thanked multiple people.

But keep in mind you "had to" see all of the points I've specified as suggestions (fixes, evolutions, etc.), not as negative critics. I suggest the things I have in mind I think this could worth a lot, then if this can not be done, this can not be, so be it, no need to dramatize or be slighly offended, that was not my intention, and I know all of that you are doing is free (I also know a lot of things for free for other games). This is mainly to give you & possible contributors some ideas in case where they did not thinked about it, and why not work on it. Maybe the term "I would like" was a bit offensive (sounds like "I want", maybe), but I can assure it's not the case, I'm only "suggesting", not requiring!

Also, the "impossible" you say too many times, is basically based on your + other modders knowledge, and mainly around this website (people say "impossible" until they found the way someday, or someone else do it, and I remember various things about it in some other games possibilities, which were impossible too long time ago, then got bypassed some years later...), but in fact, a lot of things I said should theoretically be possible, this is just because people around here (active or gone) have a limited knowledge of the game and almost no one has good programming skills (C++, etc.). It's not your fault, just a fatality/ascertainment, probably no skilled coder wants to code for such old arcade game named TDU. But this surprise me that, from around 15 years old it exists, the modifications made to it by the people are a bit "limited" in my opinion (again, due to lack of skilled programmers working for it), while the game could have potential, like if someone could reverse-engineer it (but I've not looked at how it's coded to facilitate this process), or, someone who could "crack" it, via hacking, and replace some existing code per a new one, or, just patch some lines.

As you said, there are a very limited amount of people to work on this game, so be it, but this is sad! And look, I saw some good tools like "World Map Editor", etc., released years ago but almost no one work with such, like, as extra maps addons, I see what, Coconut Island, Surfer Island, why no more? Does people/modders prefer and are more on TDU2?

And, on the web, if I remember well, I already saw some videos of people having modified the game interface, etc., so for me it's more this website which has a lack of skilled programmers to work on it, unfortunately.

About providing the "Modders Tools" (TDUF, etc.), again, I did not say to remove them from the website, but just stop highlighting them here too much (do not provide them in the Platinum package). Because usually people will use them for their own pleasure or cheat in-game (which fucks up a bit the "online experience" in my opinion), and will not contribute to the global project (as submitting performances adjustements, etc., to you in order to let you update Platinum more often). Huh, because is-it really helpful at the end, to make the Platinum patch better? Tell me, with the like "4 people in the team" you said!

880 cars is a lot, for sure, but you know, you always have some people who would like to see their favorite cars added, and I know you can not fill all their wishes, obviously, because this will take years! Besides, a bunch of cars among them are not liked by some people (there are a tons of them I do not give a shit, as example, and even among the around 160 cars I have in my garages, I mainly use some favorites, less than 20), and if you add a bunch of versions available in tuners, this is just some kind of "useless cars/numbers" among the 880 for some people. Also, I see you are currently adding more cars so good to know! But I may suggest to add more cars of the A to C classes, because usually people take more often powerful cars than slowest ones. The slowest ones can be funny sometimes, for a quick ride, or, the funiest with them I think (as I did a few times), is to ride with other people having more powerful cars, then, take the lead and distance them on corners, this is usually more juicy than with a more powerful car (I tried that with a Porsche 550 and this was juicy)!

Also, that "880" count all the duplicated ones too, so if you add like 15 versions of a car where only the style change (250 GTO), or, for a car we do not like, that number is (at least for an user concerned), not so accurate regarding the deep difference between cars (about specs, etc.).

There are also some people who are aware about the "other patches" (like Natan), and will prefer using it "just for the 1500+ cars" rather than yours, while, as I said, I prefer much more yours having a better quality content. And, since those people will prefer those patches, the online experience will be "fucked up", as you will not share the same new cars and will not see all of them properly. While, I'll personnaly prefer if everyone could run that Platinum, in its best version!

I've tested hardcore a few times, but I do not keep it, since I'm get use to the arcade mode, mainly because this HC mode should be better with a wheel and with keyboards arrow it's not made for that as I can not dose the gas, brake, turn, etc.. But about cars's performances developped in such mode, I should test and compare again, but normally, on straight lines, when we fully accelerate and having a full ground grip, the acceleration performances should match to the arcade no (like a 100->200 km/h in same time right)? And as I said, a bunch of performances are out of the reality, I know "it's just an old open world car game", but some rework on it could have been nice, just suggesting...

At the end, I've the feeling you and maybe others will do nothing (or almost) of that I suggesting, but in my opinion, you could do at least a few for the next update (the "minor things" which are in your capabilities), like the rims size of the F12 TDF (look at them in-game, and look at them in real, really, you do not see how weirdly big they are in-game?), or the tachometer buggy on neutral, or use some other sounds for a few cars (modern McLarens having turbos... sound of RUF RGT for naturally aspired 911...), remove the "turbo" for the GT4, etc.. I know you told me I can do it myself via tools, but again, I'll prefer you do it, so this will affect all the people who will use the update... (people will see right size rims), because I'm suggesting all of this with the spirit of "contributing" a bit (thinking to the other users), and not thinking only to myself at modifying the game "only for me" which does not interest me much, strangely!

Mate do the entire community a favor and never come back. If you want a game like this go buy forza or TDU3 when it comes out. I don’t understand why some people have the nerve to feel this entitled. This mod is simply not for you. You don’t like a lot of things that can really be fixed by actually purchasing a current gen game, so do that instead of demotivating these amazing people who have given an old game so much replay value and so much life. 

On 10/21/2020 at 7:21 PM, Milli said:

Buy a CLK GTR Street Version. You will be able to upgrade it to the Convertible or the Race spec (big wing). Also upgrade it to the Super Sport variant, with the 7.2l engine. 

I found the version i was looking for thanks to your reply and I can say the Super Sport is my new favorite high speed drift car.

10 hours ago, irie_ball said:

Mate do the entire community a favor and never come back. If you want a game like this go buy forza or TDU3 when it comes out. I don’t understand why some people have the nerve to feel this entitled. This mod is simply not for you. You don’t like a lot of things that can really be fixed by actually purchasing a current gen game, so do that instead of demotivating these amazing people who have given an old game so much replay value and so much life. 

On 10/24/2020 at 10:34 PM, Homelander said:

You could work "intelligently" and by making your life easier, including the contributors ones, but creating subforums inside that main forum, with the same name as the base ones (rather tag the topic, even if adding a prefix like "[VM]" for "Vehicle mods", etc.).

I've not suggested to "contact author" huh! Just wait for he/she or someone else to take a look and provide a download link or upload a file, then you, admins/moderators will edit the first post with the new download link. But of course contacting the author will be a nice thing to do in order to have more chances at filling all of those dead links, if none of the others including admins have those files.

Request author permission for what? Just editing the post with new download link(s)? Or something else? Because for making the things right for the sake of the quality of your website, as admins, you do not need to waste your time at asking such permission, neither for moving the topics to another forum! If I would be an author, who have made and posted a file, then if this one is gone, I'll be glad you take the lead at reuploading it without my permission, so users could enjoy again my stuff! So do not be stupid at thinking it's a bad practise while it's a good one in such critical case! And, while you do not modify the content of the file I do not see the problem, this is better to have a link than none of it.

Also, doing that I'm saying will clean up the standard forums, where only content with valid links could be found, not gallery/garbage with... And will be simpler for all the users, so they will know that all they can see in such forum, has a link/file!!

Try to be (or, imagine) on the forum like "a new user" (like me), who wants to get some content, but where most of it has "dead links", this makes the people a bit angry and attempted to complain like I do, or, just shut up and move elsewhere. I know it's a long work but you can do it sometimes, step by step, and take the lead with that.

And again, I'm suggesting things that annoy me (and others), but if for you this does not appear "dramatic" as it is, or, if you prefer more do "act of presence" by answering people when you come, instead of working on those dead links some minuts per day, so be it.

I'm already busy alone with a personnal project that took me thousand of hours (I code stuff for it in C++, etc., despite I'm not very good at it and it's more a hobby), so sorry, but I do not feel to contribute much to other content, I'm more a TDU game user and simple visitor who suggests things to improve in order to have a better content, no one who suggests things at multiple areas/domains can do the things himself huh. People have the right to post comments/ideas without being forced to do that they are saying themselves. So that's up to you to take them, or leave them!

But maybe I could find some time for contribute, despite it's possible I may not. But seriously, at your place, you could try to do it, with moderation, like for example, in the "Vehicle mods" category, there are like 25 topics per page, and x40, so around 1000 topics. So, every day, or, every two day, you control 4 pages (100 topics) of them, then move the wrong ones without DL to the new forum where contribution is required. Then in a few weeks the category will be finished... And after that, the "Vehicle Mods" category will only have available content, users will prefer that, because right now when you see dead links on some, every time I click on a new topic I'm afraid I got an invalid link, this is exasperating, and after a few, I even do not even want to waste time at browsing the rest since those ones will be probably dead too, seriously! In my head I'm almost like "so which one I try that could work?"

I was talking about dead links, of all of that content that attract us, but where at the end, we can not get it.

in my opinion homeladder's suggestions are welcome and respectable and ofcourse they dont insult the perfection of the game and platinum mod

if i win many million money i ll spend to the modders and to the developers to make the TDU complete mod edition bcs i recognise that this game has something unique that very few people has discover .it is the car behaviour that you can drift at high speed helping you win the races and for those who havent realised that detail at arcade mod there is the hardcore mode which makes this detail more obvious but at lower speed

so in this case one game tdu is actually 8 games 

1 tdu arcade with full driving aid

2 tdu arcade with sport driving aid

3 tdu arcade with hypersport driving aid

4 tdu arcade with off driving aid

5 tdu hardcore with full driving aid

6 tdu hardcore with sport driving aid 

7 tdu hardcore with hypersport driving aid 

8 tdu hardcore with off driving aid 

each game has a unique drifting style which make you hyperdriver--happierdriver 

so any added idea at these dreamfull driving experiences are welcome 

i was praying for years to manage to have some of all these delicious mods and finally i got them free

thank you all and God bless you

Edited by tasos007007

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21