We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

51 minutes ago, HERORICH said:

Hello Milli can u add in future this car

Toyota GR Supra (mk5)

Alphine A110 2017

Chevrolet Corvette C8

Koningsegg Jesko 

and when update 2.0 incoming (maybe 2021 :D)

That's been said once, but I'll say it since you didn't see, but she can ONLY add cars that were made by modders. If no modders have done those, then she can't add them.

1 hour ago, HERORICH said:

Hello Milli can u add in future this car

Toyota GR Supra (mk5)

Alphine A110 2017

Chevrolet Corvette C8

Koningsegg Jesko 

and when update 2.0 incoming (maybe 2021 :D)

I know these cars are available at H F Garage

Alphine A110 2017

Chevrolet Corvette C8

Koningsegg Jesko 

Just download them from there and add them as custom cars.

On 11/18/2020 at 9:03 AM, Lall372 said:

how can I do that?

I too am curious how to add custom cars. I haven't been able to find any real tutorials in searching this site. Not yet anyway. If I am missing something obvious in my searches, though, forgive me.

Edited by revanfan

On 11/20/2020 at 12:48 AM, revanfan said:

I too am curious how to add custom cars. I haven't been able to find any real tutorials in searching this site. Not yet anyway. If I am missing something obvious in my searches, though, forgive me.

I hope this helps.

Turboduck.xlsx Performance Packs.zip Replacing Custom Cars in TDU 1.docx

For people that wants to add addon cars, you just need TDUF for that. You just need to understand how it works and then it's friggin' easy. You DON'T EVEN NEED TO REPLACE cars. You can add some. Just need to make sure that their name ISN'T the same as the name of a model that's already in game.

Heck finding ALL the info on the IRL car is the most difficult part!

On 11/23/2020 at 11:44 AM, alpclk said:

I love this mod too much but ı cant play, the road is bugged and ı cant get trough it

It might also be you have installed something wrong. Check the first post and closely follow the guides. I've never seen that view in my game, there are always details on the horizon and near-distance. Your screenshot is missing textures.

Guest Andrew McFly

For sure one of the the biggest modding project for a driving game. Thanks for this Milli.

I have done the installation as shown in the video, but at the time of executing the game I get "error the file d3d9.dll is not found" activate big.bnk and run in leounge, you know what the problem is, could you post the file to add it to the game?

iirc it is in the TDU Platinum 1.0\Test Drive Unlimited folder you would have downloaded to install the mod from (you can look through the mod folder to find it).

Follow closely the video guides to ensure you have installed everything where it should be (in short in the main game directory as per usual for any other game). You should have the d3d9.dll file there if you installed correctly.

Edited by ZG264

Hi!

First of all, love the mod, made me play TDU again after a long time of lost interest.

Unfortunaly I have a Problem since installing the latest Patch 1.12., after installing it all of the Camera and physics settings for my custom Cars were gone.

So far not a Problem, happend in the last update as well, just go into the Database editor an redo it.

When I started the Game afterwards 2 Cars (not modded by me, included in the platinum mod, one of them beeing the 190E EvoII) were shown as "Car not downloaded" and as the Standard Model (the Red and Yellow one, I dont know if it has a name). Also the cars replaced by these Placeholders didnt appear in any dealership, as if the cars got deleted, however the files are still present in the directory.

I tried different Versions of the Database Editor, did not work. Reinstalling the patch made the "Car not downloaded" thing go away, but my settings for the custom cars were once again gone.

So at the moment I have a choice between having my custom Cars with wrong camera and physics or having 2 Cars taking up spaces and crashing the game if i try to sell them via the trade menu.

Can someone give me a hint how to solve this? Or has anyone the patch 1.11.? That was the last one that worked for me.

Thanks in advance.

Guest CoyolDog8

Heeeeeeelp meeee!

Please, 

I make the installation and uninstall the "platinum", it won't let me play, it throws me an error "d3d9.dll is not found", I already verified and if it is in the folder, deactivate antivirus and it remains the same, it occurred to me to change the name to "d3d9_49" It works but some vehicles are not visible and others are, I close the game and reopen it and those that were visible no longer appear, now there are others that did not appear before, the BIG.bnk is active, I return the name to "d3d9 .dll "and the same error continues, I'm going crazy since I want to play the MOD, heeeeelp meee please, sorrry for my english iam Italian

3 hours ago, Guest CoyolDog8 said:

Heeeeeeelp meeee!

Please, 

I make the installation and uninstall the "platinum", it won't let me play, it throws me an error "d3d9.dll is not found", I already verified and if it is in the folder, deactivate antivirus and it remains the same, it occurred to me to change the name to "d3d9_49" It works but some vehicles are not visible and others are, I close the game and reopen it and those that were visible no longer appear, now there are others that did not appear before, the BIG.bnk is active, I return the name to "d3d9 .dll "and the same error continues, I'm going crazy since I want to play the MOD, heeeeelp meee please, sorrry for my english iam Italian

Check the faq here

Try disabling anything that may be a potential overlay. (Steam, Rivatuner, GeForce Experience, recording apps, etc.)  Sounds like somethings screwing up your d3d9.

5 hours ago, ZeldaRacer19 said:

I wish there was a way to change gear ratios... Maybe through the files? I don't like seeing absurd top speeds.

Then your performance will be wrong.  You gotta choose what you prefer, wrong physics and correct top speed display, or correct physics and wrong top speed display.

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21