We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I downloaded the torrent file and when i try to go into the game after pressing continue game it is stuck on loading please wait.
game does not crash and when i alt+f4 its says saving game for 2 seconds and turns off idk what the problem is.
Hoping for a quick answer because i really wanna play the game

4 hours ago, kulabin said:

I downloaded the torrent file and when i try to go into the game after pressing continue game it is stuck on loading please wait.
game does not crash and when i alt+f4 its says saving game for 2 seconds and turns off idk what the problem is.
Hoping for a quick answer because i really wanna play the game

Might be because you need to install the full game first?

I need help. i have ticked the box on gamespy to on a new profile to enter the online but still it freezes when trying to connect.

i use to play in the online before on my old profile (which had the gamespy tick box) but that also doesnt work and freezes when trying to conect. 

i use the proyect paradise launcher and have the mod updated to the latest version.

19 hours ago, zola19 said:

Is there a way to get darius's R8 from nfs carbon? Maybe as an upgrade to the v10 r8(even tho the carbon one is older I know, I just wish we had it there, next to the all mighty m3 gtr <3)

By making it yourself. If no one have done it, Milly can't add it.

10 hours ago, Whinchester said:

can launch the game without the mod but when i install the mod it wont start and it stays on a black screen

can this be related to d3d file that is part of project paradise or platinum package? Related to directx (improper version?) or graphic driver not installed/PC rebooted? Check also game with user profile removed and check this tutorial.

Edited by postcd

5 hours ago, postcd said:

can this be related to d3d file that is part of project paradise or platinum package? Related to directx (improper version?) or graphic driver not installed/PC rebooted? Check also game with user profile removed and check this tutorial.

i am on W8.1 stock game i have is tdu gold 1.66a and its works no problem i have gpu driver installed  and i try the both user profile removed and not removed stil same result and before i try platinium i try the ultimate pack to and same results it my be porject paradise package d3d file i have no idea what is the problem  

3 hours ago, Whinchester said:

i am on W8.1 stock game i have is tdu gold 1.66a and its works no problem i have gpu driver installed  and i try the both user profile removed and not removed stil same result and before i try platinium i try the ultimate pack to and same results it my be porject paradise package d3d file i have no idea what is the problem  

The problem is the game itself. I downloaded the game from this link that i included, installed the mod and it worked just fine. I think other versions of the game on the internet is not compatible. I found the link from youtube tutorial for installing the mod. Have fun.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByWCFweyNPBbNjNlcFV0Y2VfQ3c

Hi Milli, just wanted to pass on a huge amount of thanks for all the work you've done with this mod. I went down a rabbit hole the other day on YouTube, was absolutely blown away by the additions and second lease of life you've given this game.
This was my first ever attempt at modding a PC game, and with the various guides both here and on YouTube I am now reliving one of my favourite childhood experiences in a whole new light.

Greetings from Australia! 

On 4/15/2021 at 7:53 PM, yavuzbuluttt said:

The problem is the game itself. I downloaded the game from this link that i included, installed the mod and it worked just fine. I think other versions of the game on the internet is not compatible. I found the link from youtube tutorial for installing the mod. Have fun.

Thx i have the files all ready can you pm me i want to ask something to you mate 

On 4/7/2021 at 4:40 AM, yavuzbuluttt said:

i can launch the game without the mod but when i install the mod it wont start and it stays on a black screen at the beginning for some seconds and it just closes itself any fix for that ?

To ALL people that have this problem. Did you download version 1.0? IF NOT, this is what CAUSE THE PROBLEM you have. You see, all the other version of the mod are only patch to put on version 1.0 to correct stuff Milli forgot to add or to mod things she wasn't happy with in v1.0. IIRC, V1.0 is like ONE GB download. So, again, if you HAVEN'T downloaded v1.0, then the mod CAN'T work 'cuz you're MISSING files that are ONLY in v1.0

On 4/15/2021 at 7:53 PM, yavuzbuluttt said:

Thx for this info mate i installed the game again this time from the files and its working now no problem

speacial thank you milli and everyone in the making of this update mod its effin great  

On 4/5/2021 at 12:44 PM, Djey said:

Might be because you need to install the full game first?

I think they are using a cracked version example that Torrent file. The game is freezing/crashing on them during the tutorial race.

Edited by ZoM

For those who has crashing issue after installing project paradise, but the base game working:

Go to testdriveunlimited.exe properties -> select compatibility tab -> change settings for all users -> change high dpi settings -> check both "Use this setting to fix scaling problems for this program instead of the one in Settings" and "Override high DPI scaling behavior" and set Scaling performed by "Application". This will solve the issue.

Hello everyone! ❤️

I was checking out all the clothing shops and I noticed an outfit piece called "swimsuit" for upper garments and lower garments. However when I select any of the parts, or altogether, my character turns invisible. Is that supposed to be like that - is that a broken mod eventually? :c

Untitled.jpg

1 hour ago, AmyTheHealer said:

Hello everyone! ❤️

I was checking out all the clothing shops and I noticed an outfit piece called "swimsuit" for upper garments and lower garments. However when I select any of the parts, or altogether, my character turns invisible. Is that supposed to be like that - is that a broken mod eventually? :c

Untitled.jpg

The Swimsuits weren't completed by the game's team, so even if you ran the original "stock" game, it wouldn't work.

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21