We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

On 5/21/2021 at 2:30 AM, varad1223 said:

umm help what does err3 mean?

image_2021-05-21_105954.png

That is an error that happens when you use the "Multiple Prize Cars" extra file before finishing the game. 

19 hours ago, Slayer said:

Hello Milli! I was wondering why I can't upgrade any of the motorbikes with the Platinum version?

Because i removed bike tunes, as i needed more slots to tune cars.  Plus, tuning a bike is actually way harder than it is to tune a car, so, it was a bit unrealistic. Lol

Thanks for the reply Milli! I was just curious. Having a hard time with a few motorbike races so I will just have to work harder on my biking skills. Girlfriend and I are still plugging away at it and we both just absolutely luv the Platinum version soooo much!  She's actually accomplished a little more than I have with her profile (darn it lol) so I have some work to do to catch up to her. Unfortunately she's better on the bikes than I am when cornering but I'm learning n studying her techniques hehe. She says she knows little old ladies who rides better than I do on the motorbikes lmao. Gotta luv her! Lol

I've encountered a strange problem.

I"m not getting any sounds via bluetooth headphone. It was working fine, but then, since a couple of days ago, no sounds at all. No car sounds, no music, no SFX, nothing. The game itself plays fine for a bit, then crashes.

When using the PC's speakers or even wired headphones, the game outputs all the sounds just fine. It's just the bluetooth one that's giving me problems. And no, I did confirm that the bluetooth headphone works perfectly fine with other games and music/Youtube.

I'd appreciate it if anyone has a workaround or a fix. Even an idea on what's going on here will be fine. Thanks.

Edited by Jkgo

For sure, this mod is fantastic, but some tracks on radio have poor quality (as you hear them ingame). I know that for ingame radio tracks must be MP3 or WAV (44100Hz 16-bit PCM). Original and some new tracks sound clear, but when you hear good song with bad quality (example: Kavinsky - Nightcall) it really cuts my ears.

(please leave a comment if i am not alone who see this problem)

P.S. I really appriciate your work for this mod. Songs on radio are also very good (problem is only in quality). If you don't mind, I can fix it (at least I know how I can do it) and post it here as a fix. I started working for this. 

P.P.S. I found out that some tracks duplicates with switched name song and author(example: Boy Kill Boy - Back Again).

Edited by garrysmit640

Hi, I have a question about tdu. When I play for about 30 minutes - 1 hour the game tends to freeze and the only way to use my pc is to restart it, do you have any solution? Has this happened to anyone?

-I have restarted my game 4 times downloading the game in different parts and nothing, I think it is the mod or my pc 😞

6 hours ago, Cam1256 said:

Hi, I have a question about tdu. When I play for about 30 minutes - 1 hour the game tends to freeze and the only way to use my pc is to restart it, do you have any solution? Has this happened to anyone?

-I have restarted my game 4 times downloading the game in different parts and nothing, I think it is the mod or my pc 😞

Obviously you haven't used the forum search option. 😒
So this is the one more of the same countless answers:

Try using the exe files coming with the patch 1.12 withing the folder ../TDU Platinum Update Patch v1.12/Extra/4gb Executables/

Some Miha2795 mods are responsible for that problem, imho.

On 5/30/2021 at 5:19 AM, Jkgo said:

I've encountered a strange problem.

I"m not getting any sounds via bluetooth headphone. It was working fine, but then, since a couple of days ago, no sounds at all. No car sounds, no music, no SFX, nothing. The game itself plays fine for a bit, then crashes.

When using the PC's speakers or even wired headphones, the game outputs all the sounds just fine. It's just the bluetooth one that's giving me problems. And no, I did confirm that the bluetooth headphone works perfectly fine with other games and music/Youtube.

I'd appreciate it if anyone has a workaround or a fix. Even an idea on what's going on here will be fine. Thanks.

oh yea that happened to me i think its just the base game being old so just dont use them is what i say use speakers or somethin

On 5/28/2021 at 5:51 AM, Milli said:

That is an error that happens when you use the "Multiple Prize Cars" extra file before finishing the game. 

Because i removed bike tunes, as i needed more slots to tune cars.  Plus, tuning a bike is actually way harder than it is to tune a car, so, it was a bit unrealistic. Lol

so if i were to revert it this wouldnt happen?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, when some keyboard keys stop working in the game (happens from time to time, for example T key to type, instead only kind of "forbidden" or unsasigned? sound is played. I think that not all keys stop working, but i can even not quit the game thanks to this issue.

What is the work around for this without killing the game Ctrl+Alt+Del please?

Edited by postcd

Hi, I have a problem launching the game. I followed the installations well but my game closes after launching when I get to the home menu. I can't seem to find a solution.
I specify that my base is indeed an official game (boxed version).
Do you have an idea?

On 6/23/2021 at 9:19 PM, keyser92 said:

Hi, I have a problem launching the game. I followed the installations well but my game closes after launching when I get to the home menu. I can't seem to find a solution.
I specify that my base is indeed an official game (boxed version).
Do you have an idea?

Hey keyser!

Try copying the bnk folder again. That might fix your problem

I like to have cars exceeding the limit in the garage
Please we need a patch to fix this problem
3 hours ago, GOGOG said:
I like to have cars exceeding the limit in the garage
Please we need a patch to fix this problem

any homie help a G 

18 hours ago, MagicV8 said:

The garage places are hard coded in the game.
It is not possible to add more houses to increase the garage places atm.

Damit Man..... OK OK I ma Heartbroken Now   

there is something called The Custom Dealer When I Enter it 

all the cars are the TDU Custom Car "Ugly One" is this an easter egg or an error or what

Sorry The Bad Language  

Edited by GOGOG

3 hours ago, GOGOG said:

there is something called The Custom Dealer When I Enter it 

all the cars are the TDU Custom Car "Ugly One" is this an easter egg or an error or what

Sorry The Bad Language  

Im aksin right here 

actually the custom cars are available "data "  for someone who wants to add some more cars into game

17 hours ago, daniel066 said:

I have trouble installing, please help me

You have not mentioned where you are stuck, so no targeted reply. Install game, download platinum and copy its files over, install project paradise

some details

ISSUE: Hi, car is not visible/is invisible or game crashing repeatedly after switching to such a car - i do not know the reason (anyone?), but to get back to the previous working state of the game, you can restore file C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Test Drive Unlimited\savegame\YOURNICKNAME\playersave\savegame (or playersave?) if you do not have backup, then i do not know the solution, maybe playing with the files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules or creating new profile after backing up existing. Can anyone tell possible reasons and other things to try? In my case most of the Zonda cars in the showroom are invisible, except Huayra and 12 S.

On 7/8/2021 at 5:33 AM, postcd said:

You have not mentioned where you are stuck, so no targeted reply. Install game, download platinum and copy its files over, install project paradise

some details

ISSUE: Hi, car is not visible/is invisible or game crashing repeatedly after switching to such a car - i do not know the reason (anyone?), but to get back to the previous working state of the game, you can restore file C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Test Drive Unlimited\savegame\YOURNICKNAME\playersave\savegame (or playersave?) if you do not have backup, then i do not know the solution, maybe playing with the files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules or creating new profile after backing up existing. Can anyone tell possible reasons and other things to try? In my case most of the Zonda cars in the showroom are invisible, except Huayra and 12 S.

Platinum already has Project Paradise installed.

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21