We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

On 10/29/2021 at 4:04 AM, faustylan said:

I wonder if anybody else could finish Milli's work on Platinum v2? Milli, can you even access your WIP files? I don't know how your laptop died.

Milli has gotten herself a new computer and was able to recuperate the hard drive. If you go on the discord server of Turboduck, you'll see she's working on new things for the game. But it's not something easy to do. All the stuff she figure out, take a lot of time. She's really doing something HARD with all that customization. Give her some time. Don't forget she also have a life outside of making these mods.

6 hours ago, RsZ28 said:

Did you tried the 4GB "tool" that are given with the game? I had issues with TDU crashing when playing for "too long" and I used those and it worked.

I tried 4GB tool and that didn't work but then I launched game without paradise launcher that means without Vsync too and that worked, traffic was so bugged but at least i could beat that race.

On 10/30/2021 at 8:37 PM, RsZ28 said:

Milli has gotten herself a new computer and was able to recuperate the hard drive. If you go on the discord server of Turboduck, you'll see she's working on new things for the game. But it's not something easy to do. All the stuff she figure out, take a lot of time. She's really doing something HARD with all that customization. Give her some time. Don't forget she also have a life outside of making these mods.

I knew the progress is slow, but I didn't know she got herself a computer. Good to read she's back in action. 👍

On 11/1/2021 at 12:47 AM, cyzio said:

I tried 4GB tool and that didn't work but then I launched game without paradise launcher that means without Vsync too and that worked, traffic was so bugged but at least i could beat that race.

Btw, can you do a little test? Unless you've done so before.
Start the game with Paradise Launcher, enable Vsync, Big .bnk and Offline, but in game, under VIDEO, set REFRESH RATE to 60 Hz. And then try doing that race again. I want to know if setting 60 Hz helps.

On 11/2/2021 at 10:49 PM, faustylan said:

Btw, can you do a little test? Unless you've done so before.
Start the game with Paradise Launcher, enable Vsync, Big .bnk and Offline, but in game, under VIDEO, set REFRESH RATE to 60 Hz. And then try doing that race again. I want to know if setting 60 Hz helps.

that didn't help

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

Can you help me? The game is always crashing when the game is connecting to the servers because I created a profile that can play multiplayer but I think the servers of this mod aren't online anymore, are they?

What do I do to reset the data of my game and delete the profile in this condition?

23 hours ago, Holync said:

Hey!

Can you help me? The game is always crashing when the game is connecting to the servers because I created a profile that can play multiplayer but I think the servers of this mod aren't online anymore, are they?

What do I do to reset the data of my game and delete the profile in this condition?

Did you use Project Paradise? They created some servers, but without certains Multiplayers things (like multiplayer race).

On 11/13/2021 at 7:35 PM, Holync said:

...game is always crashing...

Project paradise allows online and servers are online, you should not block it in your firewall, rather check firewall, delete TDU/ProjectPP rules and let it be detected again upon game launch. You should launch paradise launcher .exe not original game exe. enable bigbnk, vsync

Your profile must not be created as offline. Else it should work. Always keep your profile backup! TDU can damage your profile (happened to me)

Profile is located in C:\Users\YOURUSERAMEHERE\Documents\Test Drive Unlimited\savegame\

You can delete profile, if you are sure you want to do it.

Edited by vit-jan0

• 2 weeks later...

I think i wrote this before @Milli:

If you ever release an Update for Platinum it would be really nice if you add the original Saleen S7 back again in your project. ^^ The only reason i play 99% Vanilla TDU is because the S7 is my favorite car and i don't like it in Platinum. I need the original sound and the original physics in it.

Well, at least its a request....^^

43 minutes ago, Sil3nc3r- said:

I think i wrote this before @Milli:

If you ever release an Update for Platinum it would be really nice if you add the original Saleen S7 back again in your project. ^^ The only reason i play 99% Vanilla TDU is because the S7 is my favorite car and i don't like it in Platinum. I need the original sound and the original physics in it.

Well, at least its a request....^^

You have the possibility to add up to 10 custom cars.
Milli included this option excatly for those cases.
So pick up all the original Saleen files, rename them to Custom_1... files in the concerning folders (vehicles, rims, sound, etc).
And with TDUF you can manage the Custom_1... physics at all like export the original physics and import to Custom_1.... car.

Edited by MagicV8

Im new here, thanks all the people involved in this game, the truly king of free roam racing for me, since 2006 it has been and now even more

I have a this problem I hope someone can share me some light because I don't have any idea and I ve like reinstalled the game and Platinum mod like 7 times by now, the thing is

I'm gonna try to be very detailed with my situation to see if can be helped

I was playing this like for years, installed several times trough time never  have a single problem, then I tried this new other massive mod, didnt worked propperly, cars invisible, soo i went back to platinum, I didnt make a backup because I never got a problem instaling from zero, ok I Install base game, then add platinum, everything ok till I create the online profile, I create it, game starts to load from start again and freezes with the quote "connecting to test drive servers"... The thing is if I make and offline profile, the game works perfectly, only the online profile it's the problem, kind of thought could be my internet but I was playing like yesterday without any problem, thought could be the firewall, but first I give permission when it's asked, then I tried put TDU manually on the list of firewall... I installed the base game from 3 different resources, every time deleting it from the firewall (even disable the firewall) and I don't know what it could be... I'm thinking maybe installing windows again will do the trick but I rather do it as last resources... Please if someone knows what the problem is or anything possible that could help I would be infetively gratefull

Ialready saw a few people have the same issue before here but there wasnt any response, like in page 30 or something like that... 

also to point that the game freezes there and there is no response, dosnt crash and close, just stay freeze there saying "trying to connect test drive servers" and I need to open the task admin to close it... 

9 hours ago, budadeth said:

Im new here, thanks all the people involved in this game, the truly king of free roam racing for me, since 2006 it has been and now even more

I have a this problem I hope someone can share me some light because I don't have any idea and I ve like reinstalled the game and Platinum mod like 7 times by now, the thing is

I'm gonna try to be very detailed with my situation to see if can be helped

I was playing this like for years, installed several times trough time never  have a single problem, then I tried this new other massive mod, didnt worked propperly, cars invisible, soo i went back to platinum, I didnt make a backup because I never got a problem instaling from zero, ok I Install base game, then add platinum, everything ok till I create the online profile, I create it, game starts to load from start again and freezes with the quote "connecting to test drive servers"... The thing is if I make and offline profile, the game works perfectly, only the online profile it's the problem, kind of thought could be my internet but I was playing like yesterday without any problem, thought could be the firewall, but first I give permission when it's asked, then I tried put TDU manually on the list of firewall... I installed the base game from 3 different resources, every time deleting it from the firewall (even disable the firewall) and I don't know what it could be... I'm thinking maybe installing windows again will do the trick but I rather do it as last resources... Please if someone knows what the problem is or anything possible that could help I would be infetively gratefull

Ialready saw a few people have the same issue before here but there wasnt any response, like in page 30 or something like that... 

also to point that the game freezes there and there is no response, dosnt crash and close, just stay freeze there saying "trying to connect test drive servers" and I need to open the task admin to close it... 

TDU (project paradise) may require you to connect via VPN for online profile creation. Depending on your location. Not needed afterwards.

4 hours ago, Djey said:

TDU (project paradise) may require you to connect via VPN for online profile creation. Depending on your location. Not needed afterwards.

Thanks I will try I already run out of ideas tvm

4 hours ago, Djey said:

Seems like that unblocked my connection or something it works again now thank you man, billion times thank you! 

On 12/11/2021 at 11:30 AM, AdamXQ77 said:

what is tdu platinium costom car anyone knows how to fix it?

if you mean other player driving it, maybe it means Your TDU (Program FIles / Atari / TDU / Euro / Bnk / Vehicules) is not aware about such car appearance, in another words they are using some non standard car, from different car pack like Natan mod?

QUESTION: Anyone knows the database number of the Koenigsegg One (mine car level3 tuning pack is 4500hp for some weird reason). Restoring Program FIles TDU folder and Documents / TDU folder not helped. TDUF car number 900 seems like that but i was unable to find number 4500 inside. Engine capacity in garage is 11000cc.

Edited by vit-jan0

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21