We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

17 hours ago, daniel066 said:

I have trouble installing, please help me

You have not mentioned where you are stuck, so no targeted reply. Install game, download platinum and copy its files over, install project paradise

some details

ISSUE: Hi, car is not visible/is invisible or game crashing repeatedly after switching to such a car - i do not know the reason (anyone?), but to get back to the previous working state of the game, you can restore file C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Test Drive Unlimited\savegame\YOURNICKNAME\playersave\savegame (or playersave?) if you do not have backup, then i do not know the solution, maybe playing with the files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules or creating new profile after backing up existing. Can anyone tell possible reasons and other things to try? In my case most of the Zonda cars in the showroom are invisible, except Huayra and 12 S.

On 7/8/2021 at 5:33 AM, postcd said:

You have not mentioned where you are stuck, so no targeted reply. Install game, download platinum and copy its files over, install project paradise

some details

ISSUE: Hi, car is not visible/is invisible or game crashing repeatedly after switching to such a car - i do not know the reason (anyone?), but to get back to the previous working state of the game, you can restore file C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Test Drive Unlimited\savegame\YOURNICKNAME\playersave\savegame (or playersave?) if you do not have backup, then i do not know the solution, maybe playing with the files in C:\Program Files (x86)\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules or creating new profile after backing up existing. Can anyone tell possible reasons and other things to try? In my case most of the Zonda cars in the showroom are invisible, except Huayra and 12 S.

Platinum already has Project Paradise installed.

4 hours ago, warracer said:

Dumb question , but where is the Euro parts (upgrade garage) and same with the japanese parts garage ? I can only See the American parts upgrade garage on my map 😕

look up tdu high end tuners on google, they are there. its how I found em.

Hi guys,

I have this issue. All my races, dealers etc are blank on map, as you can see on picture. What could be the problem? 

I installed base game, installed TDU platinum, copied HD extra patch, applied 1.12 patch, used 4gb executables and run the game with vsync, big bnk, and HD options checked. Few months ago I have done the same and game worked perfectly, what could I messed up this time?

Screenshot 2021-07-21 001505.png

6 minutes ago, julka2137 said:

Hi guys,

I have this issue. All my races, dealers etc are blank on map, as you can see on picture. What could be the problem? 

I installed base game, installed TDU platinum, copied HD extra patch, applied 1.12 patch, used 4gb executables and run the game with vsync, big bnk, and HD options checked. Few months ago I have done the same and game worked perfectly, what could I messed up this time?

Screenshot 2021-07-21 001505.png

Do not map the map controls to your analog stick. It can't stand still. 

Also, unmark the HD. That was a feature meant for vanilla TDU, in Platinum it just makes it worse. 

Sorry if this is a bit "out of context", but I started to play HardCore mode from some weeks (with keyboard & TC off), and I have notified the stats (in house "INFOS" tab -> play time, total distance, etc.), no longer increase.

Is this the case for other people (I guess yes), and, is there a way/patch to fix this? This is not "dramatic", but a bit annoying, especially for total KMs browsed, I am currently stuck at 37***.** while I am probably at around 50000 now.

To Milli: Do you have an approximate "status" (in %) or release date of the future Platinum update? I have read your previous answers about this, but I am curious to see what about now.

Edited by Homelander

22 hours ago, Homelander said:

Sorry if this is a bit "out of context", but I started to play HardCore mode from some weeks (with keyboard & TC off), and I have notified the stats (in house "INFOS" tab -> play time, total distance, etc.), no longer increase.

Is this the case for other people (I guess yes), and, is there a way/patch to fix this? This is not "dramatic", but a bit annoying, especially for total KMs browsed, I am currently stuck at 37***.** while I am probably at around 50000 now.

To Milli: Do you have an approximate "status" (in %) or release date of the future Platinum update? I have read your previous answers about this, but I am curious to see what about now.

The status is sadly paused, regardless. I still without my laptop to continue to work on it. 

Since late January, which is when my laptop died, and i still haven't got it fixed, neither money to actually buy a new good one. 

Oh no, sad to hear that!

Maybe you could open/display a "donation" on your profile or in the first post of platinum page (via PayPal for example), and so, people like me who would like you to see you work again on this update scheduled could donate to you in order to let you buy a new laptop faster (and could also be used as thank you for your previous work), but this must be allocated for your laptop, not to buy Barbie puppets! Hihihi! 😜

But it might be helpful to talk about your "personal issue" (computer down), in the topic and specify if we want to speed up the things (because a lot of people are waiting for an update as platinum it is a good content), that our "contribution" is welcomed. Besides, as I said before, I would personnaly prefer if people will use Platinum & be "centralized on it", to improve in-game "pleasure" with all people having "same base content/cars", and not see too much of those fucking orange TDU cars used by other TDU editions!

Edited by Homelander