We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Alright so I have this problem with the Project Paradise Launcher and Platinum and how everytime I try to open it the game crashes on startup.
Now I tried this weird trick where I had a Youtube video on Opera be played and the game would work on windowed mode, but it's really inconsistent and at one point it would stop working altogether and make the game crash after a minute. 

If there is anyway you could help that would be great, do keep in mind that I've downloaded the current updated version of the game as well. Thank you in advance, I very much enjoy playing your mod.

3 hours ago, Gimmy said:

Hi,

is there a simple (or difficult) way of playing the game without the added cars, just with the enhanced graphics, music, physics, etc.? I really like and appreciate the Platinum mod, but I want to experience the gameplay with those good old cars. I am not  an expert modder so please forgive me. 😛

Thank you!

Install the original game with:

• Latest official Atari patch 1.66 A
  • Mega carpack (if wanted)
  • Community patch 1.68 B (Bling Bling Mod included)
  • Magic-Map Mod

and copy

• FX folder (Platinum Patch)
  • Radio folder (don't know if that will work after)

over the just installed original ones.

Physics won't work, because of other database values in Platinum Patch.

Make backups before!!!!

And no, I don't offer links or something like.

Hi,

I have spotted a problem, in HC, I have a Ferrari F50 with over 17000KMs, and when I am below around 160km/h, the odometer no longer increase, this does that from a moment but I am not sure it does all the time, and even when I am at 180km/h, this does not increase of 100m/2secs, but more like 100m/3secs...

THis game is cool, but it has some major & weird bugs even for tiny things like this...

Any idea how to solve this? Via trick or else? I wish to make the "turn of the earth" with the car as "goal", but this is gonna take me 2x more time with that crap!

Previously I already reported that in HC the total kms done in "house's stats" are no longer increased, but now I got this one! Annoying! The cars's odometer is ready to welcome 99 Millions of KMs, but start bugging at over 15000+ sometimes... What the hell!

EDIT: There is this subject, but apparently it is a common issue we might deal with... But I just posted in case of "someone found a trick against this".

Edited by Homelander

On 9/26/2021 at 12:56 AM, Greekie said:

Project Paradise Launcher and Platinum and how everytime I try to open it the game crashes on startup.

Try to read Q&A on this page

On 9/17/2021 at 2:16 PM, Homelander said:

Please add F50 GT!

interesting car https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferrari_F50_GT

On 9/26/2021 at 4:42 PM, Stigums said:

I cant Access the Lexus And Ferrari Dealers Whenever i set a route it reroutes me to some random place

Maybe your game is somehow modified from original and Platinum patch, you can also backup your profile and try under different profile, or try to apply Platinum pack folder again overwriting files.

Yeah the F50 GT will be very cool, as some other race cars like MC12 Corsa & cie, despite maybe no model exists for that last. You know, to have more thrills in-game like with the FXX, sometimes! For street terrorism!

I hope you will add it Milli, and, as I previously said, I am not against contributing via some money (or thank you with this) especially in case of you do effort to add "my/our wishes" to the next update! And you should take that opportinity!

Edited by Homelander

On 12/26/2017 at 9:42 PM, MagicV8 said:

Olá Milli,

muito obrigado por todo o trabalho, ... bravo :nods: :clap::thumbsup:

Se você ainda precisar de alguma coisa, não hesite em me perguntar por favor, m8. 🆒 :bye:

Olá Milli,

Se você ainda precisar de alguma coisa, não hesite em me perguntar por favor, m8. 🆒 :bye:

olá.... estou com problemas para abri o jogo, o launcher fecha sozinho

Hello, it's my first post here so I want to thank you Milli for giving this game new life. Also want to say "thank you" to all the supporting community of modders, you do great job as well.

When I try to play TDU platinum online mode, all the sound in my PC apps drops hard on quality, stereo is missing also. Same with the sound from the game. This is not happening when I play offline mode and also it goes back to normal,  when I exit TDU online.

Any suggestions, how to solve this?

23 hours ago, glenquidditch said:

Hello, it's my first post here so I want to thank you Milli for giving this game new life. Also want to say "thank you" to all the supporting community of modders, you do great job as well.

When I try to play TDU platinum online mode, all the sound in my PC apps drops hard on quality, stereo is missing also. Same with the sound from the game. This is not happening when I play offline mode and also it goes back to normal,  when I exit TDU online.

Any suggestions, how to solve this?

This is a first for me. Take a print screen of your project paradise launcher. 

But i tell you, that makes no sense, as being online or not doesn't change anything in sound files or configuration. Try checking the audio config in the online profile, inside the game aswell.

On 10/5/2021 at 10:04 AM, glenquidditch said:

all the sound in my PC apps drops hard on quality, stereo is missing also. Same with the sound from the game.

If nothing works, try to uninstall your sound card drivers from a Device manager. Disable (autorun) and stop all non-windows background apps and restart computer, making sure apps are still stopped and you are not running any non default Windows apps. And try TDU online. If that not help, try to update audio/GPU drivers from Windows or using SDIO app (if WIndows drivers not fix it - use SDIO only for audio drivers because it may install non-working drivers instead of currently working ones). Restart likely needed. This whole suggestion may not work, but maybe worth trying if nothing helps.

Edited by vit-jan0

@glenquidditch seems good except i have fx tweak OFF, not HD. Not sure if it can cause your issue.

Wrong kg/bhp value for FXX?

LaFerrari lvl3 weight/bhp is correct, but Enzo turned to FXX, and then FXX again full tuned shows possibly wrong value kg/bhp.

My FXX is 1100kg and 1103hp., which i bet should result in less than 1.0 value but it is 1.5.. in my garage, car data. Not that it is big problem, just saying.

Edited by vit-jan0

On 10/9/2021 at 1:54 AM, vit-jan0 said:

@glenquidditch seems good except i have fx tweak OFF, not HD. Not sure if it can cause your issue.

Wrong kg/bhp value for FXX?

LaFerrari lvl3 weight/bhp is correct, but Enzo turned to FXX, and then FXX again full tuned shows possibly wrong value kg/bhp.

My FXX is 1100kg and 1103hp., which i bet should result in less than 1.0 value but it is 1.5.. in my garage, car data. Not that it is big problem, just saying.

He cant fix it because game is automaticly doing kg/bhp

On 7/31/2020 at 6:14 AM, Prabhu said:

A for me the weather is same it is not changing . Only purple sky is there . What should I do . Please help 

Hey! I have the same issue, drove many hours without any weather nor time changes. I tried a few tweaks to see if it could make any difference, but I found nothing yet. Did you found any way to solve that? Im suspecting the problem to be outside the FX folder elements. It looks like something preventing the time cycle mechanism to work tho...

Edit : just found out that tickin the "offline" box in the project paradise launcher made the trick for me (guessed kind of right). Unfortunately the fuel mode doesnt work when im doing so, but that's another topic 😅

Edited by Bardaff

Olá Milli,

Saudações! quero iniciar um perfil online pra jogar mas o jogo trava quando tenta conectar o perfil, pode me ajudar ?

Screenshot_4.png

On 4/21/2018 at 12:17 PM, Milli said:

Today i've learned something cool.

I've decided to take a look at the vehicle delivery missions, since i was working on Enzo. As a result, trying to understand how it works out and to fix some errors that occurred with them with my extensive modding process, i've learned a way to entirely change the car of the mission. That works not only with delivery missions, but also Top Models and prize cars. Here is some images of the testing.

UOnccKe.png

7iS9Ft8.png

DpNq3eV.png

This delivery mission was a Miura before, but i've managed to tell the game to use the 918 instead.

So, expect changes on that part aswell in TDU Platinum, i will make sure that new added vehicles are required to be bought or delivered to get 100% of the game completion.

Ah, forgot to mention, i've also made TDU reach 100% again. So, even though you don't complete the multiplayer challenges, you can still get 100%, instead of 88%, like before. 😉

Milli, I'm curious about this. How did you manage that? Was it something in the scenaric/mission folder? And if so, was it a .bin? And if so (yet again) how did you open and edit the .bin file? I haven't seen any tools able to do it.

Edited by RsZ28

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21