Jump to content
We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Recommended Posts

On 12/11/2021 at 11:30 AM, AdamXQ77 said:

what is tdu platinium costom car anyone knows how to fix it?

if you mean other player driving it, maybe it means Your TDU (Program FIles / Atari / TDU / Euro / Bnk / Vehicules) is not aware about such car appearance, in another words they are using some non standard car, from different car pack like Natan mod?

 

QUESTION: Anyone knows the database number of the Koenigsegg One (mine car level3 tuning pack is 4500hp for some weird reason). Restoring Program FIles TDU folder and Documents / TDU folder not helped. TDUF car number 900 seems like that but i was unable to find number 4500 inside. Engine capacity in garage is 11000cc.

Edited by vit-jan0
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

The list of cars available in this mod are phenomenal, but a lot of the specs are a complete **** up. The stock Ford GT now does 419km/h (just one of many examples)? One or several of the devs behind this mod went full moron-mode and pulled speeds out their backsides. If these got corrected to the proper stats, then this mod would be perfect. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Anon123 said:

The list of cars available in this mod are phenomenal, but a lot of the specs are a complete **** up. The stock Ford GT now does 419km/h (just one of many examples)? One or several of the devs behind this mod went full moron-mode and pulled speeds out their backsides. If these got corrected to the proper stats, then this mod would be perfect. 

How rude. You should read the FAQ explaining this before throwing insults around.

  

On 12/26/2017 at 1:05 PM, Milli said:

  Q. Why does some vehicles display an absurd Top Speed?

That's because how TDU was codded. Sadly, to get the gear ratios to work as they should, you must set the car's Top Speed as the top gear speed. Which means, the maximum speed that the final gear could achieve, regardless of it's power or drag. Usually, vehicles that have an "Overdrive gear" will display absurd values, since the last gear is really long, with the purpose of fuel saving.

 

 Q. Ok, but why it is actually the Top Speed value is lower than the final gear speed?

That's because TDU, by standard, adds around 10% more top speed. So, if a car final gear speed is 330 km/h, if you set as 300 km/h, in-game the car will reach 330 km/h. Now, if you set 330 km/h, the car will actually be faster than it should, and will reach 363 km/h.

Deducting 10% of the speed makes not only the final gear accurate, but every gear will top at the correct speed, if your gear ratios are correct, which means the speed you need to shift will also be accurate.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Anon123 said:

The list of cars available in this mod are phenomenal, but a lot of the specs are a complete **** up. The stock Ford GT now does 419km/h (just one of many examples)? One or several of the devs behind this mod went full moron-mode and pulled speeds out their backsides. If these got corrected to the proper stats, then this mod would be perfect. 

This guy, geez... You could've simply went for a test drive to realize that their performance are actually correct, just their stats on paper are wrong (explained in FAQ), but no. Went straight to rage on it. "Full moron-mode" it is I guess 🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The mod looks easy enough to install (Never played TDU myself before) but how do I unzip the 1.12 patch? I downloaded all three files but when I try to unzip the archive it gives me an error saying "The same volume can not be used as the source and destination". If I unzip the file to a partition the archive isn't on this doesn't happen, but it then instructs me to "insert disk 1 of 3" and I have no idea what to do at that point. And what am I supposed to do with the .z01 and .z02 files? Am I supposed to rejoin all these files together?

 

EDIT: Okay, tried unzipping the archive with 7-Zip instead of the Windows shell and it works fine. But what am I supposed to do with the .z01 and .z02 files?

Edited by Epic B
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Epic B said:

The mod looks easy enough to install (Never played TDU myself before) but how do I unzip the 1.12 patch? I downloaded all three files but when I try to unzip the archive it gives me an error saying "The same volume can not be used as the source and destination". If I unzip the file to a partition the archive isn't on this doesn't happen, but it then instructs me to "insert disk 1 of 3" and I have no idea what to do at that point. And what am I supposed to do with the .z01 and .z02 files? Am I supposed to rejoin all these files together?

 

EDIT: Okay, tried unzipping the archive with 7-Zip instead of the Windows shell and it works fine. But what am I supposed to do with the .z01 and .z02 files?

You just unzip the zip, its contents get to the destination anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Rigel said:

You just unzip the zip, its contents get to the destination anyway.

Yeah, I did. I was just wondering what I do with the .z01 and .z02 files. I was able to recombine them in 7-Zip but they seem to contain all the same files as the other zip file.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Epic B said:

Yeah, I did. I was just wondering what I do with the .z01 and .z02 files. I was able to recombine them in 7-Zip but they seem to contain all the same files as the other zip file.

That's the thing, they're linked to the zip, so when you extract the zip it also goes over those 2 on its own.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rigel said:

That's the thing, they're linked to the zip, so when you extract the zip it also goes over those 2 on its own.

Okay, cool. Since then I've managed to get Platinum up and running properly so it's all good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello guys, I'm new here.

Some years ago I tried Gold Edition, and I liked the whole ecosystem of the game. I wish to get back into it, but I don't have a wheel nor I don't like to hangout with keyboard.

So, I wondered why PC version doesn't have XInput (I own a wired 360 controller)? I mean, there's a 360 version of TDU. Is that pretty hard to even create a tweak to port that whole support to the PC version, so I couldn't see anyone for years?

I think I'll have to choose TDU2 instead. Out of it, you made a pretty nice work with Platinum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's a claim of over 880 vehicles added, and I get that the list provided in the post stipulates 470 cars are hidden from the list, but from what I understand the hidden vehicles is referring to the special tuning options available. So technically, it's kind of a bs thing to say 880 cars when that's not actually the case. It builds up a false anticipation and personally a big middle finger to the players imo. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Anon123 said:

There's a claim of over 880 vehicles added, and I get that the list provided in the post stipulates 470 cars are hidden from the list, but from what I understand the hidden vehicles is referring to the special tuning options available. So technically, it's kind of a bs thing to say 880 cars when that's not actually the case. It builds up a false anticipation and personally a big middle finger to the players imo. 

What's wrong with you? Come on you clever guy, tell us stupids how to include so many cars with indeed 470 car limit ingame and without detour of using tuning shops for including? You should go on to Pokemons or other bullshit, bye. 🖕

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Anon123 said:

There's a claim of over 880 vehicles added, and I get that the list provided in the post stipulates 470 cars are hidden from the list, but from what I understand the hidden vehicles is referring to the special tuning options available. So technically, it's kind of a bs thing to say 880 cars when that's not actually the case. It builds up a false anticipation and personally a big middle finger to the players imo. 

Check out the other TDU builds with more cars.. they should also have more things to complain about as well, so it should suit your needs better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/9/2022 at 8:22 AM, Anon123 said:

There's a claim of over 880 vehicles added, and I get that the list provided in the post stipulates 470 cars are hidden from the list, but from what I understand the hidden vehicles is referring to the special tuning options available. So technically, it's kind of a bs thing to say 880 cars when that's not actually the case. It builds up a false anticipation and personally a big middle finger to the players imo. 

Have you realized that the only posts you made were actually to complain about something?

What is your goal with them? What do you want to achieve? I am genuinely curious to know it. 

On 1/8/2022 at 8:19 PM, Antonio Vision said:

Hello guys, I'm new here.

Some years ago I tried Gold Edition, and I liked the whole ecosystem of the game. I wish to get back into it, but I don't have a wheel nor I don't like to hangout with keyboard.

So, I wondered why PC version doesn't have XInput (I own a wired 360 controller)? I mean, there's a 360 version of TDU. Is that pretty hard to even create a tweak to port that whole support to the PC version, so I couldn't see anyone for years?

I think I'll have to choose TDU2 instead. Out of it, you made a pretty nice work with Platinum.

TDU1 work with controller just fine. I use a PS3 controller that my laptop thinks it's an Xbox one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/9/2022 at 12:19 AM, Antonio Vision said:

Hello guys, I'm new here.

Some years ago I tried Gold Edition, and I liked the whole ecosystem of the game. I wish to get back into it, but I don't have a wheel nor I don't like to hangout with keyboard.

So, I wondered why PC version doesn't have XInput (I own a wired 360 controller)? I mean, there's a 360 version of TDU. Is that pretty hard to even create a tweak to port that whole support to the PC version, so I couldn't see anyone for years?

I think I'll have to choose TDU2 instead. Out of it, you made a pretty nice work with Platinum.

What?

Xbox pads are well supported in TDU1 on PC. Check your Windows install and updates, because something is not properly configured I guess...

On 1/9/2022 at 12:22 PM, Anon123 said:

There's a claim of over 880 vehicles added, and I get that the list provided in the post stipulates 470 cars are hidden from the list, but from what I understand the hidden vehicles is referring to the special tuning options available. So technically, it's kind of a bs thing to say 880 cars when that's not actually the case. It builds up a false anticipation and personally a big middle finger to the players imo. 

Most Troll-esque post of 2022, thanks for the laugh. Have fun!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...