We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

7 hours ago, gladbecker82 said:

Is there any solution to see other players?

Yes. It would be nice if more players are aware and open appropriate port on their end.

"1. you need to wait maybe even couple of minutes. 2) You may also not connect some players if you have not forwarded port 8889 on your router, or not enabled DMZ on router for your LAN PC. You need to search in your router device settings or your router name and port forwarding on search engines. 3) menu Options / Online has a tickbox for Online interactions - make sure it is allowed. To meet with other people is best in less crowded places on the map. Orange GPS icon means unable to connect someone(or anyone?), static blue means no one near to connect."
If you still fail to connect and are enough dedicated to open port, you may use a VPN that allows that. I think that you can imagine right search phrase to find some.

Edited by vit-jan0

@iFabzi dont know. i would need to take a look some Logs ? im clueless about modding this game. if i run the Version of the circuit that comes with the mod, it works just fine. but it seems the Mod doesnt like the Vanilla track, which is the one i actually like and have put many hours of practice into. Nothing i could do about it ?

and i actually would be ok, if i could just do away with the bots. they are irrelevant once i start racing, i just leave them behind quite fast. i just do that track for record setting purposes.

that race should be Class A only cars.

5 hours ago, calipso99 said:

@iFabzi dont know. i would need to take a look some Logs ? im clueless about modding this game. if i run the Version of the circuit that comes with the mod, it works just fine. but it seems the Mod doesnt like the Vanilla track, which is the one i actually like and have put many hours of practice into. Nothing i could do about it ?

and i actually would be ok, if i could just do away with the bots. they are irrelevant once i start racing, i just leave them behind quite fast. i just do that track for record setting purposes.

@calipso99

Yes, in the Database of the Game (you should try use TDUF for checking inside of TDU's Database) like..."bots who drive with Group D car are more quantity than bots who drive the Groud B cars" 

If one race with opponent's using Group D collab with Group B...it would be crashed....

yes, anyway.... You should try open FX.ini and then add GMEDESIGNER in it. (Reference from : https://gist.github.com/Darkvapour/8977b08aeb6a115487c4bc8ed2842cb1)

7 hours ago, calipso99 said:

in order to be able to edit the races as you prefer replace the fxini

FX.ini

12 hours ago, calipso99 said:

also one question, in terms of physics or car handling realism how does TDU compare to say, Assetto Corsa or Project Cars? been wanting a street racing game with realistic driving physics, A game like Driver would be nice with Realistic physics.

You should try editing car's physics stuff with TDUF too

change the car's acceleration, tire grip/handling, suspensions, gear ratio, etc!

41 minutes ago, Ranok said:

Guys... New Member here! 

Uhh you guys got the original 

"AIBotPers.xml"

Because in the expert bots mod I clicked replace, without thinking about it (I should've made a backup for the orig. file but welp) 

Thanks in Advance!

here   is the original

AIBotPers.xml

Edited by tasos007007

On 6/23/2022 at 11:26 PM, calipso99 said:

@tasos007007

its working thanks a lot.

also one question, in terms of physics or car handling realism how does TDU compare to say, Assetto Corsa or Project Cars? been wanting a street racing game with realistic driving physics, A game like Driver would be nice with Realistic physics.

It was very good for the time, and certainly better than TDU2.  I can't speak for cars with modded physics, but I think AC and pCARS are on another level thanks to release half a decade later.

TDU1 Hardcore mode suffers from 'moon gravity' when you go flying over crests, and I find it works better dialling the wheel rotation down from 900 to say 540 or lower.  But I do love how doing burnouts feels in this game, especially with a wheel and H shifter with clutch pedal.  Learning to drift around the island with others is also great fun.  Making up game modes to play with friends is also a big plus.

3 hours ago, calipso99 said:

So could it be possible to add the Gemballa 1170hp engine power mod to the Ferrari FXX ? Want the handling and braking of the FXX with the power of the Gemballa Kit number 2, the 1170hp one.

It was possible when you use TDUF....for handling....in 'tuning' section, you just only adjust 'grip' on Gemballa's or even it's 'braking ratio'

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21