We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Guest jameskingo

So I found the Fiat dealer early on, got a bit excited as I thought to myself "maybe, just maybe, my car is in the game..." I scroll through to the Fiats past the Maseratis and I find the Punto Evo, but it's not the Abarth! I'll confess to not being capable in any way, shape or form of being able to provide the model or sounds or anything, but it's a shame to see the 500 Abarth and not the 124 Spider or the Punto (Grande or Evo). Does anyone know if it even exists in a mod form for TDU? I've had a quick browse, and not found anything. The only game I'm aware of the Abarth Punto existing is in Assetto Corsa, I recently saw it's been modded into that but it's probably come from somewhere else, right?

You can't deny, the extra 70 bhp over the one in the game wouldn't be a bad thing, especially when it also looks this good...57664002_10218611391653032_3300600350280

57 minutes ago, PsychOXRat said:

@Milli I am, but it still has no effect on it, as the Cayman 718 you can rent at the start of the game never loads regardless of what I do to launch it, using different exes etc

I have no idea then. Sorry.

55 minutes ago, Chiyomi Anzai said:

-text-

Song files have to be added in the folder: 
Atari/Test Drive Unlimited/Euro/Radio/Radio folder you want (Djey, Sweet, Bot or Klassic)

To make the new files being read by the game, you need to edit the files located in
Atari/Test Drive Unlimited/Euro/Bnk/Sound/Radio

36 minutes ago, Guest jameskingo said:

So I found the Fiat dealer early on, got a bit excited as I thought to myself "maybe, just maybe, my car is in the game..." I scroll through to the Fiats past the Maseratis and I find the Punto Evo, but it's not the Abarth! I'll confess to not being capable in any way, shape or form of being able to provide the model or sounds or anything, but it's a shame to see the 500 Abarth and not the 124 Spider or the Punto (Grande or Evo). Does anyone know if it even exists in a mod form for TDU? I've had a quick browse, and not found anything. The only game I'm aware of the Abarth Punto existing is in Assetto Corsa, I recently saw it's been modded into that but it's probably come from somewhere else, right?

You can't deny, the extra 70 bhp over the one in the game wouldn't be a bad thing, especially when it also looks this good...-img-

I would've added if there was an existing mod of that car.

2 minutes ago, Guest HELP said:

I have a very strange problem I installed the mod correctly and launched the game via paradise launcher but I get a endless black screen at the launch

Try to check the compability of the .exes files, and if there is any compability mode, remove them.

I checked the compability of the files there was no compability mode enabled but the game is still giving infiinte black screen. I'll try a different version of TDU maybe it will fix the problem

3 minutes ago, Chiyomi Anzai said:

Ok, what do i have to change on that text file? (Sorry, I'm not very good with the computers) I've already added the songs to the radio stations

Why do you want to change the game radio stations if you can create your own? It's a normal TDU feature. You can create 4 user radio stations. 

5 minutes ago, Milli said:

Why do you want to change the game radio stations if you can create your own? It's a normal TDU feature. You can create 4 user radio stations. 

Because i created one but it didn't appear on the radio stations file and in the game, so I'm trying to add the songs to the current radio stations

1 hour ago, Milli said:

The radio you create must be inside the folder of your savegame.  With the songs there.

1 hour ago, Milli said:

The radio you create must be inside the folder of your savegame.  With the songs there.

I can't find it, and i don't know if I did it right

Edited by Chiyomi Anzai
How do i edit the radio stations on that text file?

1 hour ago, Chiyomi Anzai said:

I can't find it, and i don't know if I did it right

You need to go to Documents/Test Drive Unlimited/savegame/<YOUR_SAVENAME>. Then create a folder called Radio in your save folder. Then create another folder inside Radio, call it whatever you want. Then put in your MP3's. Remembering there's a maximum limit of 32 files in there.

37 minutes ago, Crimson-7 said:

You need to go to Documents/Test Drive Unlimited/savegame/<YOUR_SAVENAME>. Then create a folder called Radio in your save folder. Then create another folder inside Radio, call it whatever you want. Then put in your MP3's. Remembering there's a maximum limit of 32 files in there.

It worked mate, thanks a lot!

40 minutes ago, Lapula500 said:

So how do I find it? Seems that sl65 has a different sound...

He did a sound mod for the Black Series, not for the original SL65 AMG.  To find it, i'd suggest you to think a little bit. 

18 minutes ago, juanlo23 said:

hi i have an issue with project paradise, when i create an acount the screen just stuck in "conecting server" and the game goes to application not responding. someone can help me??

Read this thread, maybe you'll find a solution that might work.

@Milli Does it matter which version of tdu I have, as in will patch 1.66 be enough or does it require that and the megapack? Could be a reason for my issues but idk

Edit: Tried full install from base game, updating to 1.66 and installing the megapack, then the mod, but still the same issue

Edited by PsychOXRat

I found from time to time car suddenlystops. I guess it is because there was a police strike slip but neither the strip nor the police car were visible? Is that a known bug? Is there a fix for that?

On the other hand, is it intended the strange behavior of other cars that suddenly cross lines and stop in the middle of the road?

Thank you in advance for your help.

3 hours ago, Guest No one said:

I can'n finish the race "Halawai Boulevard" (group F). The "continue" button after the race is simply not activated.

I might have had that issue. Try exiting the game and restarting. I thought it might've been just me and it only happened a few times on some early missions so I didn't bring it up. Anyway, heres what I wrote down earlier:

Halawai Blvd race by classic chevy dealership (couldn't exit after finishing)
Lead Soles (by ferrari tuner)
170mph in Heavy Traffic (east of muscle tuner)

3 hours ago, ferisanse said:

I found from time to time car suddenlystops. I guess it is because there was a police strike slip but neither the strip nor the police car were visible? Is that a known bug? Is there a fix for that?

On the other hand, is it intended the strange behavior of other cars that suddenly cross lines and stop in the middle of the road?

Thank you in advance for your help.

On the Project Paradise launcher, tick the Vsync box. It sounds like you need to cap your fps to 60.

On 4/25/2019 at 5:24 AM, Milli said:

Which vehicles are missing the sounds? So i can check them out.

Cockpit cameras are not a bug, if i bring the camera further back, you will see a headless neck appearing in your screen... so, yeah, no.  To fix that only unlocking the car file .bnk. 

Also, which cars that are manual that have paddle shift animation? 

TDU Platinum cars are not really meant to be driven in that form. Lol 

I started making a list, but it seems every 2nd or 3rd car is missing (or very quiet) sound in certain views. Usually when in cockpit/hood/bumper view and looking back, but too many to list. Still working on a list of cars with wrong animation (which it seems is not only animation, but cars act like they have paddle shift as well) and cars with unsynched cockpit gauges. This isn't to seem negative or hate on the mod, just bug reporting.

On 4/25/2019 at 5:48 AM, Milli said:

Also helps. But some cars really had to get a "closer" view.  I tested all the cameras in the lowest and further back possible in the "Seat Position" menu, to really avoid the headless neck from appearing on screen. Lol

There's an option in the Paradise launcher to disable steering wheel + character, would it be possible to implement something that just disables the character and not the steering wheel as well? That would be a good alternative in my opinion.

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21