We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

25 minutes ago, tartanjeans said:

Hey milli its me again ( the mountains in the sky guy) i have some pictures now.

20190429215639.thumb.jpg.b95223f8f111b9d615a229cb053b0fff.jpg

20190429220239.thumb.jpg.685d4cfc2aa061b973aa139b408314ee.jpg

wow.thumb.jpg.7c5a75e7834a600100e8297a98d6131a.jpg

I think your game has been inspired by The Crew 2. 😂

It's weird, however on the second picture I notice some weird lines to the left side. Are you sure your GPU isn't overheating? Although it doesn't really look like it, however that is pretty damn weird 😀

What an awesome mod!!!!

I'm playing it with a G29 and NVidia 3D Vision and it feels great

I love the new vehicle handling...acceleration and top speed feel so much better than vanilla handling.

Thank you for making it so we can relive 2006 over again with later more modern cars.

Any  chance of a night mod or whole 24hr time cycle?

Edited by blueshark747

8 hours ago, kristiannn said:

I think your game has been inspired by The Crew 2. 😂

It's weird, however on the second picture I notice some weird lines to the left side. Are you sure your GPU isn't overheating? Although it doesn't really look like it, however that is pretty damn weird 😀

i dont think my GPUs overheateing but it could be, i have a Nvidea GT 740, so not that good but it could run the original game fine

14 hours ago, TDU Iceman said:

Use ds4windows. Remap the ds4 triggers to xbox 360's Right Stick - Right, and Right Stick - Up. This will give full analog use to the triggers. Also you may need to use an older build; I had issues with the newer ones.

Which version you have? I tried older DS4Windows versions but those crash after 2 seconds I launch DS4Windows.exe.

Hello! I am new in this community and I have a question. It seems I can't find Porsche 911 GT2 (991) in the game. I've tried at every dealership and even tried to upgrade a 997 version in hopes of getting one :)))). Or is it no longer in the car roster? I think I've seen this car in an older trailer for the mod and I've been looking for this since. Can someone help? 

6 hours ago, VX97 said:

Which version you have? I tried older DS4Windows versions but those crash after 2 seconds I launch DS4Windows.exe.

DS4Windows - Jays2Kings Build (Version 1.4.52)

I believe this was by the original maintainer, before the project got forked.

Also there is a quirk to it. Before closing the program, I always have an app running called USB Safely Remove. I use that to do a safe removal of the (emulated) Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller before closing DS4Windows.

Because if the x360 emulated driver doesn't automatically remove itself after closing DS4Windows, then it breaks and you can't use it anymore until you do a hard reboot. This screws the OS to the point you can't even shut down via Windows, so you'll have to manually hold the power button to power off.

It sounds messed up but its the best solution I've found for my system atm. Anyway its almost always a reliable process, so I've been sticking with it.. (and it has good rumble and touchpad mouse support). Maybe x360ce works too, but iirc I couldn't get it working right.

8 hours ago, EdJordan said:

Hello! I am new in this community and I have a question. It seems I can't find Porsche 911 GT2 (991) in the game. I've tried at every dealership and even tried to upgrade a 997 version in hopes of getting one :)))). Or is it no longer in the car roster? I think I've seen this car in an older trailer for the mod and I've been looking for this since. Can someone help? 

A 997 won't be turned into a 991. To get a 991, you need a 991. That's all i will say. 

39 minutes ago, AlexJ96 said:

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be a feature or not, but I'm noticing cars from higher classes than what the race is designated to in said race(s). Imagine going to a B Class race and facing a Chiron lol

Yes, it's on porpouse. 😈  Those races usually have higher prizes, because they are "more difficult". 

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21