Jump to content
We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.
Milli

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Mondodimotori said:

I won it with an R32 modded to tier 2 (or 3). It required several attemps, but in the end is very luck based and requires clean drive. Every 10 points of penalty equal to 1 second added to your time. If you push to the max avoiding crash and slowdowns, you can go well under the required time with an E class car. But you need a clean drive to not get to much penalty.

I ended it with less than 2 sec. of penalty and reaching the finish line 10 seconds before the set time. As I said, it requires many attemps and lots of luck, 'cause you need a lap where traffic doesn't spawn in key points of your cornering trajectory. And since traffic is random, no one knows how many attemps are required.

I beat this with a stage 2 350Z but I will say it is pretty difficult lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So i just installed this mod yesterday and it SHOWS that its working in menu (new platinum menu), but when i do new game it just get stucks in loading screen but i can still use the esc menu its just stuck in loading....please wait. Pls help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm playing approx 17 hours the last 2 days, litterally playing again through the complete singleplayer campaign. And so it seems that some of the track routes were changed. So i'm wondering if it would be possible to convert some tracks to the multiplayer challenges. I played the whole thing a couple of months ago incl 100% map exploring, and im afraid i will do it again.

For example  "A serious test of car control" in solo campaign is the same like "Palm Groove" in Multiplayer (but no traffic, just a race). And i know there are some more solo races which have similar track routes like "tackling the giant hair pins" (solo) and "the kelekole pass race" (multiplayer).

For me personally it would be very interesting if its possible to change those stuff for my own. Maybe someone can give me a hint to it, or if this is just to much work. It would be easier if the admins of Project Paradise just switch the Multiplayer button to "on" again (even if you can't use them beside "test drive" them (thats what i heard).

Its really cool to see like approx 250 players are playing again on the server. I guess there are a lot more people who play offline.

things i don't like so far (only my personal opinion): Sound of the Saleen S7, although it sounds better than the original. Some of the tunings with cars and classes. Ferrari GTO 288 for example now "G" class and the last gear is pretty useless. Ford GT A3 is now...wow....light speed...but i like it better in B class and not so pwerful. I know some of these changes are owing to balance overall. And as i said, thats just my personal opinion.

I also like some of the graphic modifications like the weather-mod.

I have two Car Dealers "Custom TDU Dealer 1 and 2". The only car skin i can see there are the general tdu DLC Skins if you do not own the DLC. Is this working as intended or do i have activate the car pack again ?

I also saw some graphic errors like on one corvette my char sits nearly more in the bonnet like in the car (its not that bad).

But until now the game is running normal, i only have the problems like any others on some races, that you can't pass the menu when finished. You have to exit the game and start again, and all is fine.

Again, awesome work you've done here. Maybe some day someone will have some further look into the multiplayer code 😄

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sil3nc3r- said:

I'm playing approx 17 hours the last 2 days, litterally playing again through the complete singleplayer campaign. And so it seems that some of the track routes were changed. So i'm wondering if it would be possible to convert some tracks to the multiplayer challenges. I played the whole thing a couple of months ago incl 100% map exploring, and im afraid i will do it again.

For example  "A serious test of car control" in solo campaign is the same like "Palm Groove" in Multiplayer (but no traffic, just a race). And i know there are some more solo races which have similar track routes like "tackling the giant hair pins" (solo) and "the kelekole pass race" (multiplayer).

For me personally it would be very interesting if its possible to change those stuff for my own. Maybe someone can give me a hint to it, or if this is just to much work. It would be easier if the admins of Project Paradise just switch the Multiplayer button to "on" again (even if you can't use them beside "test drive" them (thats what i heard).

Its really cool to see like approx 250 players are playing again on the server. I guess there are a lot more people who play offline.

things i don't like so far (only my personal opinion): Sound of the Saleen S7, although it sounds better than the original. Some of the tunings with cars and classes. Ferrari GTO 288 for example now "G" class and the last gear is pretty useless. Ford GT A3 is now...wow....light speed...but i like it better in B class and not so pwerful. I know some of these changes are owing to balance overall. And as i said, thats just my personal opinion.

I also like some of the graphic modifications like the weather-mod.

I have two Car Dealers "Custom TDU Dealer 1 and 2". The only car skin i can see there are the general tdu DLC Skins if you do not own the DLC. Is this working as intended or do i have activate the car pack again ?

I also saw some graphic errors like on one corvette my char sits nearly more in the bonnet like in the car (its not that bad).

But until now the game is running normal, i only have the problems like any others on some races, that you can't pass the menu when finished. You have to exit the game and start again, and all is fine.

Again, awesome work you've done here. Maybe some day someone will have some further look into the multiplayer code 😄

 

 

 

1. Nobody knows how to make Multiplayer races available again.
2. Yes, i changed some of the routes on some races, also the prize money.
3. As original TDU goes, they added to G class every car that was released 25 years ago before it's release. 2006 - 25 = 1981. That makes the 288 GTO (1984) too new to be a G-Class.  I updated that, and made a G-Class every car that was made before 1990. Which today, means about 30 years ago.   Ferrari 288 GTO always had an useless last gear, it's exactly like that in many different games, such as Assetto Corsa and Gran Turismo. It has an "overdrive" aswell.
4. Ford GT has been bumped to A class because in stock form it's quite too fast for B. It has decent straight line speed (Over 330km/h) and cornering speed. Also, tuning kits have been worked to match better what people have already done, it's not really complicated to get 800-ish hp Ford GTs in real. 
5. Those "Custom Car" dealers are meant to be modded by the player. If you want a new mod, or a car that's not added, but yet not ready to replace any, you have 10 "joker" cars to fiddle with.
6. If you're using a car from an old save, i'd recommend to sell it and re-buy the car, as those glitches can happen.  Now, if you're talking about a new car, there's nothing much i can do, as driver position is determined by the IK, and the vehicle modder is the one responsible to determine which IK value the car will use and how it will work.
 

2 hours ago, SunnyTx5 said:

So i just installed this mod yesterday and it SHOWS that its working in menu (new platinum menu), but when i do new game it just get stucks in loading screen but i can still use the esc menu its just stuck in loading....please wait. Pls help.

You made sure to install the game BEFORE you play the mod?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I have to say what I think about Platinum is well... that is quite good, but unfortunately it have some flaws..

 

1. Traffic in some time challenges are making them impossible until you will get upgraded car which will not slide on higher speed (Drifting Lotus Exige S on 200 KM/h with over 99 handling..)

2. Multiplayer achievements have no sense at all.. What's the point of "creating 3 challenges and sharing them for Drive-Ins" or "Joining the club" if servers are offline? That's making getting onto level Ace, almost impossible (it requires making ALL Single Player achievements). It would be good if level for Ace could be lowered to at least 900 points instead 1000.

For now I don't see any problems.. If I will see anything I'll inform there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Danmark

The Multiplayer-Archievements in TDU are in the Programm Code. I guess you can't mod them out. Unfortunately no one can fullfill them even with the Servers on.  So, TDU Platinum has nothing to do with them. 😜

Just tested the GTO again. Its not the last gear which is useless, i was wrong. Its the sound that is irritating me,  because it feels so slow, not powerful. 😜

 

Edited by Sil3nc3r-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Truck_Szakal said:

Hi. 

 

How to get the rest of the cars ? , the game is said to be 880 ?

In reality You have over 450+ cars... the rest of them are in hidden tuning packs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Truck_Szakal said:

give me an example ? which car does it have? thanks ! 

BMW E46
Ford Mustang Boss 302
Ford Mustang Coupe/Ford Mustang Convertible > Sallen

Those are examples

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2019 at 11:29 PM, Diablo/Eudemon said:

Why don't you release it here @Sourkho

All done and released updates are uploaded in this community club

28 minutes ago, Danmark said:

In reality You have over 450+ cars... the rest of them are in hidden tuning packs

there will be more cars and more hidden tuning packs

you can find already in my club 4 updates with 34 cars

soon will be released update 5 with this cars

Update 5 = Oldtimers

AMC Pacer X Hatchback By Miha2795/TDUSapphire (Sourkho)
Austin Cooper S Mark I Sedan By Miha2795/TDUSapphire (Sourkho)
Cadillac Fleetwood Eldorado Sixth Generation Coupe By Rulezzz/TDUSapphire (Sourkho)
Cord 812 Charged Beverly Sedan By Miha2795/TDUSapphire (Sourkho)
Hudson Hornet Six Club First Generation Coupe By Miha2795/TDUSapphire (Sourkho)
Mercedes-Benz 280 CE C123 Coupe By Miha2795/TDUSapphire (Sourkho)
Mercedes-Benz 560 SEL W126 Sedan By TDUSapphire (Sourkho)
Packard Deluxe Eight Touring Sedan By Miha2795/TDUSapphire (Sourkho)

 

Edited by Sourkho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Danmark said:

If I have to say what I think about Platinum is well... that is quite good, but unfortunately it have some flaws..

 

1. Traffic in some time challenges are making them impossible until you will get upgraded car which will not slide on higher speed (Drifting Lotus Exige S on 200 KM/h with over 99 handling..)

2. Multiplayer achievements have no sense at all.. What's the point of "creating 3 challenges and sharing them for Drive-Ins" or "Joining the club" if servers are offline? That's making getting onto level Ace, almost impossible (it requires making ALL Single Player achievements). It would be good if level for Ace could be lowered to at least 900 points instead 1000.

For now I don't see any problems.. If I will see anything I'll inform there!

No event is impossible. I can assure you that. 

And it's not impossible to achieve ACE level, as you get 1000 points without the completion of multiplayer tasks. If you do the calculations of the possible points, it's actually 1010, if you do an instant race against a player or a bot. But i made that not required.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PROBLEM TO REPORT: please fix the ALFA ROMEO 155

 

Hello everybody, my name is Giallo_Modena_7_the_return, I am a long time player of TDU (I play it since 2007) and I really appreciate this mod!

 

I have something to report anyway, that needs to be fixed as soon as possible!

At the very beginning of the game (before installing the mod of course I saved the clean game with only the Alfa Romeo GT in the garage) if I buy the Alfa Romeo 155 and play with it for a few minutes (about 10 minutes), the game then starts to have a huge fps drop, and freezes until it crashes...

 

With no other modded cars I had this problem, now I am driving the Audi S4, however I will do a few races with it (with other modded opponents' cars) so that I will verify if the problem happens with other modded cars as well...

 

but for example, I rented for 20 minutes in the game the Chevy Corvette C6 grand sport, and nothing happened...
 

Edited by Giallo_Modena_7_the_return

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Giallo_Modena_7_the_return said:

PROBLEM TO REPORT: please fix the ALFA ROMEO 155

 

Hello everybody, my name is Giallo_Modena_7_the_return, I am a long time player of TDU (I play it since 2007) and I really appreciate this mod!

 

I have something to report anyway, that needs to be fixed as soon as possible!

At the very beginning of the game (before installing the mod of course I saved the clean game with only the Alfa Romeo GT in the garage) if I buy the Alfa Romeo 155 and play with it for a few minutes (about 10 minutes), the game then starts to have a huge fps drop, and freezes until it crashes...

 

With no other modded cars I had this problem, now I am driving the Audi S4, however I will do a few races with it (with other modded opponents' cars) so that I will verify if the problem happens with other modded cars as well...

 

but for example, I rented for 20 minutes in the game the Chevy Corvette C6 grand sport, and nothing happened...
 

Download the update patch v1.04. And use the 4gb patch updated .exes, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Milli said:

No event is impossible. I can assure you that. 

And it's not impossible to achieve ACE level, as you get 1000 points without the completion of multiplayer tasks. If you do the calculations of the possible points, it's actually 1010, if you do an instant race against a player or a bot. But i made that not required.

About those points.. Yes I made that calculation, and it's correct..

 

But about impossible level of events to have to disagree.. About special events there's no problem.. just to not crash too much and hold driving on good level and get into time which is possible..

The point with impossible level are SOME time challenges with driving + strict time to gold like Serious Test Of Car Control and that time challenge Master of Kingpin... of something like that... Those two challenges aren't possible to complete without clean drive with random traffic coming around (Especially when in Kingpin.. we have very thin roads).. That's I'm talking about.. to try make them a little easier..

 

And yes I'm still experimenting with upgradeable cars..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Giallo_Modena_7_the_return said:

ok thank you!

 

I think I already have the update patch v1.04, but I am sorry, I have no clue...what are these 4gb patch updated .exes ?

 

you mean, the patch updates the exes too ?

Yes. TDU.exe doesn't allow more than 1gb of ram being used, to apparently it causes a glitch. This update makes the .exes handle more RAM.  The major problem is that sadly, not every car mod was properlly made or converted, and some of them cause that. 

Untill someone makes these vehicles again, it can't be really fixed. 
 

4 minutes ago, Danmark said:

About those points.. Yes I made that calculation, and it's correct..

 

But about impossible level of events to have to disagree.. About special events there's no problem.. just to not crash too much and hold driving on good level and get into time which is possible..

The point with impossible level are SOME time challenges with driving + strict time to gold like Serious Test Of Car Control and that time challenge Master of Kingpin... of something like that... Those two challenges aren't possible to complete without clean drive with random traffic coming around (Especially when in Kingpin.. we have very thin roads).. That's I'm talking about.. to try make them a little easier..

 

And yes I'm still experimenting with upgradeable cars..

The track name is "Serious Test of Car Control"... it's meant to be more difficult, but i managed to do them, and soon i will rent the Evo X, from the first rental, and will give it a shot, just so to show that they are not impossible, harder? Yes, impossible? No. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've done all Time Challenges without any problems inkl. serious test of car Control.

 

Just finished Tantalus, and how great is it to drive it with the Ford GT now ^^ lol

 

 

TDU.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm putting there my attempts with A Serious Test of Car Control with rental Lexus... Don't know where I'm making mistakes... The biggest problem there is traffic which is just ramming and then with losing speed I'm catch =20 points for crash with them... I'll try to test other cars and see if something will change

first try.jpg

second try.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would highly recommend to choose another car. I guess it is possible with the lexus, but very hard and you have to had a perfect run for 3:25.

Here are 2 trys i did with 2 different cars:

The Lexus, some bad traffic, a little mistake. At least a good run i would say.

And Nissan Skyline R34. As you can see i made a lot Errors, but it was easy as hell.

 

Serious Lexu 350.jpg

Serious Nissan Skyline.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here I'm putting my last attempt to that race... Car was good and had very good handling.. The problem was traffic which was just ramming at me, no matter if I was going on the corners or not... So unfortunately even without that penalty.. still I'm barely getting into the bronze...

third try.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...