We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

13 hours ago, INNSANYT7 said:

somebody help me? my game was normal yesterday but today when I went to play the game did not work and I did a test I installed the game without platinum mode, and it worked.
and then I installed platinum mode and the game did not work, can any one help me? I was trying to figure out what it could be but I have no idea.

please somebody help me out with this issue.

Have you tried to re-install it? That could be many things.  We can't help as many things could be the cause of your game to crash.

12 hours ago, vrfaaan said:

Hi wow thats awesome! i loved to play TDU ...is there any chance to run it in vr? Or make a vr mod? How open is the game? Thxx 4 ya work

No VR. And the game is not "open" at all. Lol

5 hours ago, LamboV10 said:

Hi Milli,

first i want to say that i've fixed all the problems i had before and i can finally say that this is easily the best mod ever made for TDU!

I've also installed Patch v1.04 and i think the new Expert bots are exactly what the game needed, since the original bots were really easy.

I also really enjoy the new races, they're a lot more interesting than the original ones.

Overall, this mod is amazing, but i've got a small critique to make about some cars, more specifically 90s JDM ones; as an example, the Skyline R34 has 276 bhp in-game, just as much as what Nissan claimed in real life, however it is a widely known fact among GT-R enthusiasts that the R34 actually developed something closer to 330 bhp. According to GT4, the R34 V-spec II had about 336 bhp. I'm telling you this because this small mistake (it's not your fault anyway, don't worry) seriously hinders the in-game R34's performance, most notably in the 0-60 time (it should be able to reach 60 in about 5.5 s, but i found it impossible to reach such speed in less than 7.0 s).

I've already tried fixing that issue via TDU Performance Editor, but it caused the game to close before the main menu.

Another thing that slightly bothers me is that some cars are either overpriced (never heard of an E-Type selling for $350k) or underpriced (a genuine Abarth 595 costs at least $50k)

Nevertheless, i give this mod a 9.5/10, it needs some fixes but the overall experience is nearly perfect.

Also, am i the only one who always gets cloudy/foggy weather?

Nah man, the R34 is not being bogged by the power output. In TDU you can make a 200hp powered car do 0-100 in 3 seconds if you wish. Just by adjusting 2 values, like Grip and Acceleration.  The way i did the 0-100 times were like this: Driving Aids set on, manual gearbox with manual clutch.  Every car is capable of doing a lower time than it says, usually by 0.2 seconds.  So, the R34 can do in 5.3, if you get a perfect lauch with perfect shifting.  Also, every car has the power that the factory stated, as power output may vary from dyno to dyno, and some cars we don't know how much power they make, such as F40. It sure is over 500.  Lol

About pricing, it's not meant to match real values, otherwise the 250 GTO would be like 40.000.000, not 5.000.000.  Compromises had been made in order to a better gameplay, and 50.000 on one of the slowest cars in TDU seemed a bit abusive. Lol  Ok, ok, the Samba Bus is +70k, but come on, it's a Samba Bus!  The 595 Abarth is not being bought by people even being cheap, imagine if it was expensive.

About the weather, it takes a time to change, but i saw in a video a dude closing the game, waiting a few minutes and opening it again, and the weather changed. No idea why, no idea how, even because the weather is controlled by the PP server.

Edit: Went to test the R34 by the way. 

TestDriveUnlimited 2019-05-15 20-54-51-70.png

6 hours ago, Blizzard said:

Hi i need help, 

I installed the game completely and starts without problems but when i press new game its says loading, please wait, and after time it says tdu servers are not available. PLS HELP i wanna play it so hard 😞

Same problem as you any response yet

Hi i need help, 

I installed the game completely and starts without problems but when i press new game its says loading, please wait, and after time it says tdu servers are not available. PLS HELP i wanna play it so hard 😞 

Hi Blizzard, have you tried creating a profile and try to launch it offline? i've had no connection issues the past couple of days, also be sure to download the Project Paradise Mod if your trying to play online, its the only way your going to be able to connect, it also works without any faults with Platinum 😎

Finally I won that challenge! After test E class cars and upgrading them I found vehicle which was able to win! To be fair I would would not crash 2 times.. then maybe I would win it without penalty with original 3:25 time...

Really thank You very much for that patch!

finally!.jpg

P.S This car was modded to 3 level but by other than official tuning pack..

Edited by Danmark

1 hour ago, Danmark said:

Finally I won that challenge! After test E class cars and upgrading them I found vehicle which was able to win! To be fair I would would not crash 2 times.. then maybe I would win it without penalty with original 3:25 time...

Really thank You very much for that patch!

finally!.jpg

P.S This car was modded to 3 level but by other than official tuning pack..

Nice to see players are happy with the changes of the most challenging time trial in TDU Platinum.

8 minutes ago, Ztryka531 said:

Nice to see players are happy with the changes of the most challenging time trial in TDU Platinum.

Believe me.. maybe for other players it isn't the hardest challenge since on Youtube are videos where that challenged is beaten in 2 minutes... 

But for me it was quite hard nut to crash... Fortunately I won it and confirmed that patch made it possible to win even with heavy traffic...

26 minutes ago, Danmark said:

Believe me.. maybe for other players it isn't the hardest challenge since on Youtube are videos where that challenged is beaten in 2 minutes... 

But for me it was quite hard nut to crash... Fortunately I won it and confirmed that patch made it possible to win even with heavy traffic...

Prior to the patch, I have around 100 attempts in 2 weeks in beating the race (average of like 7 to 10 attempts per day lol), experimenting many E class cars, found out that an Integra DC2 Type-R with upgrade 3 helped me beat the time, my latest attempt I remember was like 3:22:xx, no damage (I still got 200 driving bar), sorry didn't took the time to screenshot because I am relieved of my frustrations and wanted to move on from that race lol.

That's why I am happy that other players will not suffer the similar burden anymore.

On 5/15/2019 at 4:46 PM, Sil3nc3r- said:

Yes, but even if i get bad traffic in corners i have enough time to slow down. Since it is topic here i drove the track approx 10 times and there was not a single try where i had problems with it. I  also could have 2-3 crashes and its still not a problem if you are able to drive fast on the straights. And if you have traffic on ALL corners, than i would call it bad luck ^^

Until now there wasn't any single race where i had any problems.

Well, maybe you are more skilled than me and the others who have problems. Or maybe you are driving a much faster car. 

I was using an R32 with level 2 tuning, and using no driving assit with a controller. 

Techically, I always was fast enough to beat the challenge, or I was just a few seconds away from it. But the penaly really made it harder on me, so that I won by far on a very luck run, where I encountered traffic only on straights and a couple of large corners.

17 hours ago, Milli said:

v1.05 is up.  For those who had v1.04, all you need to replace is the race Time04.ige and the DB.bnk files. 

This is, probably, an extremely stupid question, but...

I don't need to install all the patches, right? Are they cumulative? 'Cause I've started using the mod when 1.03 patch was already out, and been installing them only since then.

13 minutes ago, Mondodimotori said:

This is, probably, an extremely stupid question, but...

I don't need to install all the patches, right? Are they cumulative? 'Cause I've started using the mod when 1.03 patch was already out, and been installing them only since then.

Its cumulative. The newest patch always includes everything of the older versions.

9 hours ago, SCORCHEDCRIMSON said:

Hi i need help, 

I installed the game completely and starts without problems but when i press new game its says loading, please wait, and after time it says tdu servers are not available. PLS HELP i wanna play it so hard 😞 

Hi Blizzard, have you tried creating a profile and try to launch it offline? i've had no connection issues the past couple of days, also be sure to download the Project Paradise Mod if your trying to play online, its the only way your going to be able to connect, it also works without any faults with Platinum 😎

I tried everything you said blizzard and nothing worked I’m still stuck on a loading screen anyone have a fix?

1 hour ago, Logan1412 said:

I tried everything you said blizzard and nothing worked I’m still stuck on a loading screen anyone have a fix?

If installed correctly Platinum will still let you run the game Offline regardless, have you tried a clean install? I’ve just came off for a break and the servers are up and running, no issues at all connecting

I saw that some of the original cars of the game still are low quality, why not replace them with high poly models so everything looks as good? 🙂 

Now I don’t want to buy an XJ220 because the quality of the model is very low. There is a high poly model available though: https://hf-garage.ru/files/mody_dlja_test_drive_unlimited/jaguar/1992_jaguar_xj220/100-1-0-1600

For my feedback regarding the current updates, about the expert AI mod, yeah gives me a run for my money, between checkpoint 2 and 4 in "Tour of the Island" race, that one AI racer pushes the limits of stock top speed, only my upgraded top speed can surpass it, this will be challenging in bike races supposedly as well.

97% progression, 5,000 mile achievement is the only one to get the Ace rank, TDU:P made the game more fun to play, having 70+ hrs in my game time in stats lol.

2 hours ago, ///Λquarious said:

I saw that some of the original cars of the game still are low quality, why not replace them with high poly models so everything looks as good? 🙂 

Now I don’t want to buy an XJ220 because the quality of the model is very low. There is a high poly model available though: https://hf-garage.ru/files/mody_dlja_test_drive_unlimited/jaguar/1992_jaguar_xj220/100-1-0-1600

Because that mod "looks" good, but it isn't. Original XJ220 in TDU is not much different than that one, and it still has more features, such as interior colors.  Not to mention i gave the XJ220 new wheels, made specifically for it, and also i made new textures for the exterior.  You, otherwise, feel free to download that XJ220 and install it. Nothing is stopping you to do it. 

1 hour ago, ScarPrestige09 said:

Hey guys, i had played TDU PP with no problem and it's super perfectly. The funny thing is when i wanna try swimsuit cause i used woman character, the character is going invisible. Anyone have that experience??

Because those clothes were never made, or finished in TDU. But patch 1.68b, made them "accesible".  So, no swinsuit. Pervs. Lol 😝

4 hours ago, Milli said:

Because that mod "looks" good, but it isn't. Original XJ220 in TDU is not much different than that one, and it still has more features, such as interior colors.  Not to mention i gave the XJ220 new wheels, made specifically for it, and also i made new textures for the exterior.  You, otherwise, feel free to download that XJ220 and install it. Nothing is stopping you to do it. 

I installed it and I think its pretty good actually! The Platinum rims still work, had to tweak the interior camera a tiny amount and now its perfect! Very high quality interior with the same colours as the original one 🙂

20190517190123_1.jpg

20190517190139_1.jpg

20190517190322_1.jpg

Edited by ///Λquarious

On 5/15/2019 at 2:17 AM, Milli said:

Are you familiar with adding a new slot and editing the game database?  It is not an easy proccess.

Read the F.A.Q., in the first post, first page.

Sort of is, and i noticed that somehow, your video is displaying less traffic in-game than mine. Will try to record a video later on aswell.

You can find those on google, i suppose. The location is the same as base TDU.

If you followed the process of installation correctly, it should work. If it doesn't, i can't really help.  There is a video on the first page, on this thread.

Try removing the compability mode.

Connection only matters in free-roam. For events, the traffic won't be affected by your connection.

Yes. It is the same bike, just added twice in the shop. Lol

Have you ever took the Veyron into the tuning shop? Or you're just guessing?  And no, new cars won't be added. I won't add cars anymore. Lol 

Nope that’s why i’m Asking you to help me with that, or if you could add it on an update that would be so cool!!!!!

please

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21