Jump to content
We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.
Milli

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Tob-Racer said:

Use TDUMT in "Colors" section. Or go to the Paint Deluxe shop.

Sorry @Tob-Racer but i get the same error as 575_SVO or i really dont know how to go to the color section, ive added the Ferrari 488 Spider in the Platinum Car Slot 9 so think it wont be possible since is a modded Name....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 575_SVO said:

i'll try TDUF then, i previously had a play around with it and it was difficult for me to use but what's there to lose trying to learn how to properly use it :))

EDIT: i got this far, but the tires don't seem to fit. any idea what's causing this?image.thumb.png.afad614103222eef8d2cc24588b4f245.png

Nice ! Good progress well done. 

For the wheels Leonctrindade had the same problem on his 488 Spider. You just need to resize them to the real life spec: 235/40 R18

capture.thumb.png.0dc67a8390acaaced72b5a17d05cf7b6.png

capture.thumb.png.33a987143e0a13489359bc679f1f27b7.png

 

35 minutes ago, Leonctrindade said:

Sorry @Tob-Racer but i get the same error as 575_SVO or i really dont know how to go to the color section, ive added the Ferrari 488 Spider in the Platinum Car Slot 9 so think it wont be possible since is a modded Name....

You and @575_EVO Sorry I can't help for TDUMT... Something got messed up in your unknown TDUMT's xml file, don't know why and where. Pretty sure both of you are using the wrong TDUMT.

Simply use the TDUMT out from the your downloaded TDU Platinium's zip file. Works flawless. That's my final answer.

capture.thumb.png.39fba0af034f417917cb2a656ddd8130.png->capture.thumb.png.d54ee2696063e8638725f772cd0d1bac.png

20 minutes ago, MandrakeGTI said:

Found a funny glitch in Aston Martin Virage.

20190609151658_1.jpg

20190609151832_1.jpg

That' "normal". It's from the modder who made this car. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 575_SVO said:

i'll try TDUF then, i previously had a play around with it and it was difficult for me to use but what's there to lose trying to learn how to properly use it :))

EDIT: i got this far, but the tires don't seem to fit. any idea what's causing this?image.thumb.png.afad614103222eef8d2cc24588b4f245.png

In TDUF, under Wheels make sure your Default rim size is smaller then the Available rim sizes. e.g. if the Available rim size is 18", make sure the Deafault rim size is 17" or 16"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Leonctrindade said:

@Tob-Racer @575_SVO now tdumt its working, but ive changed the colors but i still dont know why its not working...

errx.jpg

Unfortunatly it all depends of the mod. On vanilla cars it may work but not all mods are the same on how they work in the game. I actually asked my self how to modify these secondary colors in the database. We're facing TDU's limitations for the database and for the car mod the original author of the mod have to edit it to make it modifiable by TDUMT.

This was my question last week in my own thread with replies from ancient TDU car modder TDUZoqqer: 

Can't help sorry. 

Also bit of news about the wiki guide, Got a bit busy lately but I've made some progress by making it more organised. I'm actually working on how to add wheels with TDUF.  It take a LOT of time explaining TDU stuff guys, please get in mind that. Even though I have a real life job writing guides on removal-refitting parts on real cars, it takes time to write as clearly as possible and illustrate.

1 hour ago, pastice63 said:

Salut a tous j'ai un problème avec le jeu bloque au chargement je suis sous win10 pro 64bits, ds sa vien svp merci

Bonjour/Hello

On est sur un forum en Anglais. Pose ta question avec un traducteur ou utilise un traducteur pour lire. Ce problème est déjà arrivé à d'autres ici sur ce topic. 

 

Edited by Tob-Racer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does this mod work with Repacks of the game?

Before installing the mod, the game runs perfectly. But installing it completely breaks the game; the game immediately crashes before the intro even starts.

The FAQ's statement about TDU PE not working properly is not really easy to understand. I've tried running the game as an Admin, but that doesn't work. And for the rest, I don't really get what it means.

I remember seeing this being asked a few pages back, but no one answered that person's questions.

Does anyone know the issue I'm facing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pastice63 said:
Hi all I have a problem with the game blocks loading I'm under win10 pro 64bits, now please thank you

 

 

 
 
 
 
 

(Please write normally, without the code block next time.)

Did you tried 4GBs Exes? they're in the patch, under the "4gbs executive" folder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I seem to have a problem with my game. Essentially the game won't load any icons in the map. They're still there and can still be clicked on, but it won't display any information about the icons. Interestingly enough for car dealerships the logos work, but it's just the information won't display. It says it's loading, but it won't load.

I've already tried reinstalling bits and pieces, and using the 4gb Exes, since i'm on a 64bit installation of Windows 10. Nothing seems to work. I don't know what to do at this point. Do I need to re-download the mod and try again?

https://i.imgur.com/TtTyEpz.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, PlayerX1994 said:

Hey, I seem to have a problem with my game. Essentially the game won't load any icons in the map. They're still there and can still be clicked on, but it won't display any information about the icons. Interestingly enough for car dealerships the logos work, but it's just the information won't display. It says it's loading, but it won't load.

I've already tried reinstalling bits and pieces, and using the 4gb Exes, since i'm on a 64bit installation of Windows 10. Nothing seems to work. I don't know what to do at this point. Do I need to re-download the mod and try again?

https://i.imgur.com/TtTyEpz.png

 

Are you using a controller for map controls? Using a gamepad for the map will cause the cursor to slightly move constantly, and it makes that preview window update constantly. As a result, it won't display anything in the preview window.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fhqwhgads said:

Are you using a controller for map controls? Using a gamepad for the map will cause the cursor to slightly move constantly, and it makes that preview window update constantly. As a result, it won't display anything in the preview window.

Actually, I was. I didn't think of this because when I was in the menu it would happen even if I wasn't using the controller for the map. I reset my controls and it works perfectly now. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey, anybody got an issue when you alt+tab the game and it goes black screen in windowed mode but you can still hear the game sounds?

also, there's a problem when i was cruising way ahead of my opponents when racing in Tour of the Island and suddenly the game drops to 13 fps and won't go back to normal.

my specs :

intel i5-8300H

GTX 1050

8gbs of RAM

running on Windows 10

Edited by darrylicious
i forgot to include some info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, darrylicious said:

hey, anybody got an issue when you alt+tab the game and it goes black screen in windowed mode but you can still hear the game sounds?

also, there's a problem when i was cruising way ahead of my opponents when racing in Tour of the Island and suddenly the game drops to 13 fps and won't go back to normal.

my specs :

intel i5-8300H

GTX 1050

8gbs of RAM

running on Windows 10

You can't alt-tab the game when using full screen. You need to play it in windowed mode, and use Borderless Gaming to put it back to fullscreen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ignore that last message, fixed the issue.

I have come across a bug though.

At the end of the race 'Halawai Boulevard' you can't select anything. Plus there is AI traffic on the circuit, which is hilarious.

Is that a known game bug, or a bug with the mod?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dwal3 said:

Ignore that last message, fixed the issue.

I have come across a bug though.

At the end of the race 'Halawai Boulevard' you can't select anything. Plus there is AI traffic on the circuit, which is hilarious.

Is that a known game bug, or a bug with the mod?

Is the camera still in the game camera post-race? Occasionally the game can get stuck post race, might be a game bug. It's a good idea to have a second profile ready so when this happens you can just return to the menu by changing profiles. You will usually (in my experience with this bug) still get the race rewards.

Also, some races will have AI traffic. This means that you can also get chased (and ticketed) by the police mid-race, regardless of if your profile is an online or offline profile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, fhqwhgads said:

Is the camera still in the game camera post-race? Occasionally the game can get stuck post race, might be a game bug. It's a good idea to have a second profile ready so when this happens you can just return to the menu by changing profiles. You will usually (in my experience with this bug) still get the race rewards.

Also, some races will have AI traffic. This means that you can also get chased (and ticketed) by the police mid-race, regardless of if your profile is an online or offline profile.

Yeah it is still in the game camera post-race. It only happens at the end of that race every time I try it.

Luckily I still got the race reward even though I had to reboot the game.

Edited by dwal3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...