We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.
Milli

[RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum

On 1/25/2020 at 1:05 PM, Soldier96 said:

To have headlights on permanently do this :  If you are on the road, keep the light button pressed, while going into the menu and key settings. Click on the setting for headlight button, then the game will demand you to press a button. If so, just release the button. Done. Now ingame the headlights are permanently on, and turn off, when you press the button.  I don't know why TDUZoqqer still replies with the coin into the buttonslit solution, but hey.  This is a very old trick. And no there are no lightsources atm that actually lighten up the road. It is not coded into the game yet, because nightime was not planned when developing the game.

Edited by DJoyTinnio

On 2/11/2020 at 9:02 PM, PYTERODACTYL said:

Hi, i created my account to ask for help with a bug i can't seem to find anyone else having  it

I've been playing the mod for quite a long time, and i'm almost completing every event and etc. but for some reason, when i try to load my profile now, the game screen turns black and "Test Drive Unlimited stopped working", i don't know why but it only happens when i load my profile

One "quick fix" i found is to restore my profile to an older version (via Windows Backup), and then open the game and load it again, this turns my video/graphics settings to game default and works UNTIL i load the profile again, it's very weird and never happened before, i only posted this reply here because i wanna know if it's a issue known to the base game or the mod only (i installed the 4gb exes but it did not work)

Try this :   Pls leave a like, as it is 6 likes 4 dislikes. 4 people never played a proper open world driving game.