We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Anybody else got problems with the Skyline GTR-34 Mine mission? At first everything is fine, then after a while, the game start lagging for no reasons, when I roughly get around 26km left to the dropping point and if I keep on going as the game lag, it end up crashing. I'm wondering if it's just a problem tha affect my computer, or if it's something everybody get.

13 minutes ago, RsZ28 said:

Anybody else got problems with the Skyline GTR-34 Mine mission? At first everything is fine, then after a while, the game start lagging for no reasons, when I roughly get around 26km left to the dropping point and if I keep on going as the game lag, it end up crashing. I'm wondering if it's just a problem tha affect my computer, or if it's something everybody get.

Get the 4 GB patch, use the forum search function, it shows this.

11 minutes ago, MagicV8 said:

Get the 4 GB patch, use the forum search function, it shows this.

Yeah. I was about to edit my posts, after the hamsters in my heads remembered the patch and it worked with the patch.

But now this patch created a new question that my hamsters can't answer: Why are those files called 4GB patch, when they're roughly 23mb?
*confused*

11 minutes ago, MagicV8 said:

It has to do with RAM handling of your rig. 32bit Windows XP could only address max 4 GB RAM, the time TDU was for.

It's mostly because the .exe can't handle more than 1gb of ram usage, with the 4gb executables, they can handle up to 4gb.  Some mods, for some reason, are not well adapated for the game, and require more ram. Mostly Miha's mods.

16 minutes ago, MagicV8 said:

It has to do with RAM handling of your rig. 32bit Windows XP could only address max 4 GB RAM, the time TDU was for.

4 minutes ago, Milli said:

It's mostly because the .exe can't handle more than 1gb of ram usage, with the 4gb executables, they can handle up to 4gb.  Some mods, for some reason, are not well adapated for the game, and require more ram. Mostly Miha's mods.

Thank you for the explanations.

I was inbetween playing TDU + Platinum or NFS heat.My ssd crashed a while back so i lost all my game saves.I guess i can set this up again for my 5usd steering wheel 😁.I never knew you added the brabus versions of Mercedes.My Dream cars the E55 AMG.Yes it's not the biggest one.Yes i am not allowed to drive cause of disability But man i want it just for bragging rights🤣

So, I'm trying to do the Ferrari 250 GTO #334GT '64 Targa Florio convoy mission. However, the car take damage for no reasons. I don't hit any cars, dont get off of the road, and first thing I notice, I've gonne from perfect (90K)$ to like 89 963$... Why? As I said, I don't hit anything, no cars are even around most of the time and I stay on the road.

Is this a bug in the collision box of that model or something?

27 minutes ago, RsZ28 said:

So, I'm trying to do the Ferrari 250 GTO #334GT '64 Targa Florio convoy mission. However, the car take damage for no reasons. I don't hit any cars, dont get off of the road, and first thing I notice, I've gonne from perfect (90K)$ to like 89 963$... Why? As I said, I don't hit anything, no cars are even around most of the time and I stay on the road.

Traffic sometimes get damaged by TDU low polygon roads, leaving their bits on the road, sometimes invisible, so, if you drive behind them, they might damage your car. I recommend that in bumpy sections, drive on the shoulder. Or in the wrong lane. 

On 6/18/2020 at 7:51 PM, Milli said:

This is TDU1, not TDU2. 

But i don't know, never seen anyone with TDU1 on steam.

ok i got it fixed but everytime i try to do the update it willl either say insert disk one of three or the same volume can not be used as both the source and destination

On 6/23/2020 at 11:17 PM, RsZ28 said:

It has something to do with the road. It does the same in TDU Gold and Ultra Community pack with the Mercedes 300 SL. It happens while you're going down the mountain. I read an explanation about that somewhere but I can't remember where.

The greatest mods! @Milli  and your teams, i'm really thanks a lot to make this patch really makes my TDU would be the best time killer all the time!

About tools : from TDUF. A first tool that i've started to discover how can use a car file name such 2_efijy.bnk(the Holden Efijy Concept) become 2005 Pontiac GTO's aftermarket parts. More, Chrysler 300C's become Firepower Concept, etc.

TDUF its a helpful thing after one year i've could discover how to use. (Without TDUT. I can't even add some car's rims.....)

On 5/16/2020 at 10:19 AM, Sourkho said:

@Milli Good luck with Platinum
TDU PlatinumPlus is closed and deleted
https://turboduck.net/forums/topic/36841-test-drive-unlimited-platinum-plus/

and, tbh...i'm too late to see this new.. can you explain why it's been deleted ?

Greeting

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21