We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

6 hours ago, revanfan said:

Hey. First, thanks for this INCREDIBLE mod. I've put dozens of hours into it and it's reignited my love for this game. 

Second, I had a question. Is there any chance a future version could have the 1963 Corvette Stingray split-window added? It's my mom's favorite car (she plays the game too), and I am also fond of it. There are a few others I would consider requesting, but I don't want to be rude. If not, no biggie. Once again, thanks for this incredible mod. 

Sadly no. 3D models are usually from other games. Worked and adapted to work in TDU. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Time to re-discover the island of Oahu. TDU Platinum pursue the objective to be more than a collection of many different mods in a pack, the objective is to deliver a whole new experience, a who

Guys, progress is happening, at slow pace, since i have even less free time, but TDU Platinum v2.0 (a.k.a former update 1.13 that grew enough to be called v2.0) is happening. 

BOOM!   Check OP for download links.    

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Milli said:

Sadly no. 3D models are usually from other games. Worked and adapted to work in TDU. 

Well, that's unfortunate. I get it, though. Thanks anyway.

A few of the other cars I was curious about are in other games, but I don't know if any of those games are on PC, nor do I know if using the models would even be possible (I'm no expert on TDU modding haha.) So I guess I'll just have to wait and see what gets included whenever the next update does come out.

Also one last question: Was the Cadillac Cien removed; and if so, why? And would there be any way to add it back into the game by taking the default game's copy of it and replacing one of the "custom cars" that are placeholders? That's more than one question haha. Sorry.

On 10/14/2020 at 8:09 PM, revanfan said:

Well, that's unfortunate. I get it, though. Thanks anyway.

A few of the other cars I was curious about are in other games, but I don't know if any of those games are on PC, nor do I know if using the models would even be possible (I'm no expert on TDU modding haha.) So I guess I'll just have to wait and see what gets included whenever the next update does come out.

Also one last question: Was the Cadillac Cien removed; and if so, why? And would there be any way to add it back into the game by taking the default game's copy of it and replacing one of the "custom cars" that are placeholders? That's more than one question haha. Sorry.

Cien was removed because it was really badly made by Atari. Doors had gaps and whatnot. The Lykan replaced the Cien. 

Custom cars are meant to be modded by the players, like people always did. But as a matter of fact, maybe 5% of the players actually use them. 

On 10/15/2020 at 7:40 PM, PORSCHEGT3991 said:

I LOVE this mod, and to be completely honest with you, I have only one issue with this mod.

The Porsche 911 GT3 (991) sounds like a diesel SUV. Can you improve the sound of it?

Apart from that, you guys all involved in this mod, seriously, THANK YOU.

Not really, no. TDU lack Porsche sound mods. 

15 hours ago, Milli said:

Custom cars are meant to be modded by the players, like people always did. But as a matter of fact, maybe 5% of the players actually use them. 

There are a few cars I've found on places like HF Garage that I'm thinking of adding. Is it a fairly straightforward process? Forgive all the questions, the only modding of TDU I've done thus far is installing Platinum and that is ridiculously simple.

On 10/17/2020 at 1:32 PM, revanfan said:

There are a few cars I've found on places like HF Garage that I'm thinking of adding. Is it a fairly straightforward process? Forgive all the questions, the only modding of TDU I've done thus far is installing Platinum and that is ridiculously simple.

Yes, it is if you use TDUF. But it can be long and more or less complicated. But once you get used to it, it become easy. The worst part is finding the IRL tech specs and data for the vehicles. Some are hard/impossible to find (Like the '82 North American Scirocco) and the vast majority don't have the front and rear overhang (seems like those are not used much in vehicle measurement).

6 hours ago, RsZ28 said:

Yes, it is if you use TDUF. But it can be long and more or less complicated. But once you get used to it, it become easy. The worst part is finding the IRL tech specs and data for the vehicles. Some are hard/impossible to find (Like the '82 North American Scirocco) and the vast majority don't have the front and rear overhang (seems like those are not used much in vehicle measurement).

Since we are dealing with mods, and not every car has the center exactly at the center, i use overhangs to balance the weight of the car. As some cars had a front drop once you start moving. 

On 10/16/2020 at 12:40 AM, PORSCHEGT3991 said:

I LOVE this mod, and to be completely honest with you, I have only one issue with this mod.

The Porsche 911 GT3 (991) sounds like a diesel SUV. Can you improve the sound of it?

Apart from that, you guys all involved in this mod, seriously, THANK YOU.

Just copy any of the other Porsche or RUF sounds that you like and rename it to the Porsche 911 GT3. It works for me.

20 hours ago, Milli said:

Since we are dealing with mods, and not every car has the center exactly at the center, i use overhangs to balance the weight of the car. As some cars had a front drop once you start moving. 

I see. But it seems overhang lengths aren't really cared about IRL, so they're HARD to find. That is, when you find them.

What are peoples most favourite class E car in this mod? I normally start out in an alpha (either a Brera or GT V6) as an F class, then i struggle to find that 'perfect' class E.

Is it the Nissan (350 or 370z coupe)? I also try to upgrade all my cars at the tuners for them, so i sort of like the Merc SLK 55 AMG as it loses on handling but gets a decent top speed boost over the Nisamo tuned Nissans. Still i wonder if there are better options out there in the game i'm just failing to notice?

9 minutes ago, ZG264 said:

What are peoples most favourite class E car in this mod? I normally start out in an alpha (either a Brera or GT V6) as an F class, then i struggle to find that 'perfect' class E.

Is it the Nissan (350 or 370z coupe)? I also try to upgrade all my cars at the tuners for them, so i sort of like the Merc SLK 55 AMG as it loses on handling but gets a decent top speed boost over the Nisamo tuned Nissans. Still i wonder if there are better options out there in the game i'm just failing to notice?

i think nissan skyline

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements