We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

12 hours ago, Stelcio said:

Hey everybody!

I'm enjoying the Platinum patch very, very much! It made me return to the game after a few years and remember how great the handling is in TDU and how great it is to drive around an actual, realistic (and gorgeous) location.

I have a question though. Is it possible to reduce the shine on the cars? On most of them it's a bit excessive, not realistic at all IMO. Is there a setting that handles this or is it something that's coded in each car model?

obraz_2020-11-16_070710.png

Deactivate HDR

I have published some setting results done ingame and/or in the launcher.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Time to re-discover the island of Oahu. TDU Platinum pursue the objective to be more than a collection of many different mods in a pack, the objective is to deliver a whole new experience, a who

Guys, progress is happening, at slow pace, since i have even less free time, but TDU Platinum v2.0 (a.k.a former update 1.13 that grew enough to be called v2.0) is happening. 

BOOM!   Check OP for download links.    

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, HERORICH said:

Hello Milli can u add in future this car

Toyota GR Supra (mk5)

Alphine A110 2017

Chevrolet Corvette C8

Koningsegg Jesko 

and when update 2.0 incoming (maybe 2021 :D)

That's been said once, but I'll say it since you didn't see, but she can ONLY add cars that were made by modders. If no modders have done those, then she can't add them.

1 hour ago, HERORICH said:

Hello Milli can u add in future this car

Toyota GR Supra (mk5)

Alphine A110 2017

Chevrolet Corvette C8

Koningsegg Jesko 

and when update 2.0 incoming (maybe 2021 :D)

I know these cars are available at H F Garage

Alphine A110 2017

Chevrolet Corvette C8

Koningsegg Jesko 

Just download them from there and add them as custom cars.

On 11/18/2020 at 9:03 AM, Lall372 said:

how can I do that?

I too am curious how to add custom cars. I haven't been able to find any real tutorials in searching this site. Not yet anyway. If I am missing something obvious in my searches, though, forgive me.

Edited by revanfan

For people that wants to add addon cars, you just need TDUF for that. You just need to understand how it works and then it's friggin' easy. You DON'T EVEN NEED TO REPLACE cars. You can add some. Just need to make sure that their name ISN'T the same as the name of a model that's already in game.

Heck finding ALL the info on the IRL car is the most difficult part!

On 11/23/2020 at 11:44 AM, alpclk said:

I love this mod too much but ı cant play, the road is bugged and ı cant get trough it

It might also be you have installed something wrong. Check the first post and closely follow the guides. I've never seen that view in my game, there are always details on the horizon and near-distance. Your screenshot is missing textures.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements