We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hey milli will there some new traffic cars? or generic tdu1 ones?

I mean it would cool to see Cadillac CTS-V as traffic car that is just my suggestion you can do whatever you want

No traffic mods, because i don't want to make the game heavier than it is.

I want to ask, is there a pack like this or the ultra community pack for TDU2? does it exist? and can i play online with it?

No, it doesn't exist for TDU2, not that i know of, and yes, you can play online with it.

I want mclaren senna :/

Nothing i can do about it. :/

Hi Milli, Looks great. Hell yeah

o/

Hi again. What about a moonlight mod? Like making the sun shine white-blue-ish, and the rest darker (not that dark so we couldn't see anything). And a trainer or something like that to make the car's headlights always remain turned on without holding Enter. It should look like driving offroad in TDU 2.

I tried to make this myself but couldn't figure how it works :/

And sorry for my English :D

Hi again. What about a moonlight mod? Like making the sun shine white-blue-ish, and the rest darker (not that dark so we couldn't see anything). And a trainer or something like that to make the car's headlights always remain turned on without holding Enter. It should look like driving offroad in TDU 2.

I tried to make this myself but couldn't figure how it works :/

And sorry for my English :D

No night for TDU.

TDU do not has working headlights, they do not illuminate the road or other objects. Not every mod has working tailights when you flash either. So, forget about that idea.

• 3 weeks later...

Edit: Forgot to mention, now the cars accessible only via tuning overtook the dealership ones. It has a total of 411 vehicles in showrooms, and a total of 416 tuning variations.

I loved this information!! making the accounts, with all the houses of the game, a total of 446 cars fit. Now we can have all the cars,

just have 2 save games... one with all the cars in the dealerships and the other with all the cars accessible via tuning. :cool::cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, if it isn't too much to ask for, would you be alright with giving us an early release for Platinum's custom weather and textures? Or is that still a work-in-progress? Or do you otherwise want to keep it a surprise for when Platinum is released for good?

It's not 100% finished and i do not plan to release it before Platinum.

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21