We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

1 hour ago, Milli said:

2 ways. I was planning to have it on my google drive, and also a torrent link, if i can make it work in torrent. 

Those were my plans. Lol

I want to have our official download as only source to download it (assuming the project will gain some visibilities on other site

and stating in the project that redistribution of upload is not allowed, hopefully that will convert to some site traffic

of course if you're not a fan of that then we won't do it

2 minutes ago, Diablo said:

I want to have our official download as only source to download it (assuming the project will gain some visibilities on other site

and stating in the project that redistribution of upload is not allowed, hopefully that will convert to some site traffic

of course if you're not a fan of that then we won't do it

The download links would only be found here. Be it from my drive, or the torrent. Other places would have links to direct people to the forums. That's what i thought.  And it's kind of hard to control if this would be the only download link possible, people might reupload it anyways, but i won't guarantee any quality in those possible re-uploaded ones. 

Question though, the forums will limit the transfer speed? Because download over 5gb at 5mb/s can be frustrating. Lol

Hi Milli, i’ve been a long time lurker on the forums and have been keeping tabs on this mod for a good half a year (decided to man up and make an account now lol) and just wanted to thank you for the colossal amount of work you’ve put in to make this possible for us all!

i’m not sure if this has been asked already (if so then im sorry!) but i was wondering how many custom car slots will be available for us to use? thank you so much again !

10 minutes ago, rhajat said:

Hi Milli, i’ve been a long time lurker on the forums and have been keeping tabs on this mod for a good half a year (decided to man up and make an account now lol) and just wanted to thank you for the colossal amount of work you’ve put in to make this possible for us all!

i’m not sure if this has been asked already (if so then im sorry!) but i was wondering how many custom car slots will be available for us to use? thank you so much again !

The game will have over 800 cars you can replace.

18 minutes ago, rhajat said:

Thanks! And it will have same amount of UCP, in this case, 10 custom cars. And as Zoqqer pointed it out, it will have over 800 cars that you could always replace if 10 is not enough.  🙂

Wouldn't exclusively hosting it cost too much in bandwidth? Plus when its released, everyone downloading it from the same place at once may cause issues.

Google Drive and a torrent are solid backup options. And posting official links in the thread OP is the best way to centralize everything and confirm the files are not tainted with outside edits or malware.

21 minutes ago, Diablo said:

I will test peak load and download speed

If we going with torrent and Google drive, please put them in download section, yes you can submit links 

Calm Diabs, it will take more than a month still. Lol Keep in mind that it took me more than 2 years to add about 800 vehicles. 🤣🤣🤣

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21