We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

22 minutes ago, fatal said:

Still can't wait for this awesome mod. Hope you won't discontinue the project, Milli. 🙂

You think i will throw away 2 years of my life away like that? Lol 

18 minutes ago, TDUZoqqer said:

This is very unlikely concidering it's almost done. 😂

giphy.gif
This man never been so right. 

1 minute ago, fatal said:

Last time I saw a mod like that, it was only a fade animation. Am I wrong?

I thought you ask for a proper animation, or maybe I didn't saw the latest mods. If the case is the latter then I'm sorry 🙂

no worries mate, been on a hunt for Bugatti's with movable spoilers but TDUZoqqer doesn't wanna send his Bugatti Veyron's...kinda sucks tbh.

6 hours ago, Nick1999 said:

Will this project have Bugatti Veyron's with movable rear wings? They really add the touch to the game 🙂

No. I use Minime's Veyron.

4 hours ago, Nick1999 said:

no worries mate, been on a hunt for Bugatti's with movable spoilers but TDUZoqqer doesn't wanna send his Bugatti Veyron's...kinda sucks tbh.

His choice man, respect. 

Guest daccondor

Hi Milli and thank you very much for this huge job... I have a suggestion... I think it would be useful if you can make a car guides with the information about the car (ex. category-acceleration-speed-roadholding-brake and price) in order to help players when they have to decide which car is the best in every category...

6 hours ago, Guest daccondor said:

Hi Milli and thank you very much for this huge job... I have a suggestion... I think it would be useful if you can make a car guides with the information about the car (ex. category-acceleration-speed-roadholding-brake and price) in order to help players when they have to decide which car is the best in every category...

It can be "useful", but i won't make it. Lol  After the release, you guys will have plenty of time to explore and test it all.  :41:

Guest daccondor

Yeah my previous post was only a suggestion and certainly not an order... I can understand that after this infinite job you could be very tired and for this reason you don't want to do it... but maybe somebody can do it... even I can do it if you want... I would like to contribute to the best project in the history of racing videogame so you can feel free to contact me if you want... 😉

31 minutes ago, Guest daccondor said:

Yeah my previous post was only a suggestion and certainly not an order... I can understand that after this infinite job you could be very tired and for this reason you don't want to do it... but maybe somebody can do it... even I can do it if you want... I would like to contribute to the best project in the history of racing videogame so you can feel free to contact me if you want... 😉

i'd suggest the first step is register an account, once we have guide wiki out, you can create one for platinum

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21