We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Porsche Cayman GT4 Sound Mod

MichaelB450

Porsche Cayman GT4 Sound Mod (Version 1.1)

Credits: Assetto Corsa |

Welcome to my second sound mod that uses Assetto Corsa sounds for most of the engine sounds, using sounds from the Porsche Cayman GT4. With this sound mod I also used the horn sound from the Lotus Evora, since it's pretty much exactly like the horn from the real Cayman GT4.

I am aware that the sound mod isn't perfect in the sense that the sounds don't mix too well, but I have tried my best to make them mix together as elegantly as possible.

Sound file is named differently for vehicle that the Cayman GT4 3D model replaces, simply rename the sound file to "rk_spyder_high" and the sound will work. Just be sure to make a backup of the original sound file, in case you ever want to revert back to the original TDU2 files.

Video Preview:

Download link:

Cayman_GT4_high

Changes History:

Version 1.0 - Release

Version 1.1 - Whining sound at higher RPMs fixed.

If you like my sound mods and would like to show some support, you can donate me some money. Donations are not necessary, but are greatly appreciated! Donation link

• 2 weeks later...

Update: I have done one change to the sound mod that will remove that whining sound at the higher RPM. I figured out what was making that sound and I have removed that file, so now the sound is as pure as it can be. The download link is the same by the way.

I would update the original post so that it says Version 1.1, but I am not able to edit the original post for some reason...

• 5 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...