We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Biodesign conceps

TiMonZa

Hi guys. Bio is my fav style so let's share here masterpieces and simply interesting examples of concepts of late 1980s - early 1990s. Those which we'd be so glad to have at least in a racing game. And i'll start with, let's see... This scale Mazda RX-44 here is an outstanding example of body forming, and it's so disappointing they haven't made a fully functional prototype. [ATTACH]30680[/ATTACH]

With it's predecessor RX-33, also beautiful, but not so sexy car, was drivable [ATTACH]30681[/ATTACH]

These organic shapes were more popular in the 90's, although, there are some modern ones aswell. Like the Renault DeZir, that might not be very organic on the outside, the interior otherwise...

car_photo_409885.jpg?itok=FyHKqcpt

renault-dezir-concept-z24-007.jpg.ximg.l_full_m.smart.jpg

This interior with this red lighting behind the seats is something else.

And now, the trend on the bio-organic design is more towards the car structure, to make it bone-like.

Such as this Bertone project

2821802d711226bb800001920f7f8898.jpg

Bertone-Pandion-Design-Sketch-7-lg.jpg

Famous design studio Ghia made with Ford several very nice concepts. Among those i can spot spider Focus

[ATTACH]30683[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]30682[/ATTACH]

Via

[ATTACH]30686[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]30687[/ATTACH]

and my favorite Zig-Zag pair on Fiesta platform

[ATTACH]30684[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]30685[/ATTACH]

Besides Ford designers themselves did really cool things in those years, like Contour which is IMO beyond sexy

[ATTACH]30688[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]30689[/ATTACH]