We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StarGT : 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio

StarGT

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can someone explain to me why is it that if the mod in itself features the proper camera view (as mentioned in the description) some people have to manually set it with TDU2VPE? BTW Beautiful car, this would be one of the great options to replace "Tessa's" SLK55 AMG.

Can someone explain to me why is it that if the mod in itself features the proper camera view (as mentioned in the description) some people have to manually set it with TDU2VPE? BTW Beautiful car, this would be one of the great options to replace "Tessa's" SLK55 AMG.

Her car would be switched to A3 from that and that would conflict with the "head to head" race against her.

The camera view is not optional in this case. If you don't use it the interior camera view will be in the seat.

Her car would be switched to A3 from that and that would conflict with the "head to head" race against her.

Because of the performance of the Alfa being superior right? I don't know from the top of my head what is the class of Tessa's SLK55 AMG neither the other boss/Solar Crown cars, but check out the list I'll send you by PM. (having this in mind of course).