We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Sound Mod

MichaelB450

Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Sound Mod (Version 1.1)

Credits: Assetto Corsa |

Welcome to my third sound mod that uses Assetto Corsa sounds for most of the engine sounds, using sounds from the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio.

I am aware that the sound mod isn't perfect in the sense that the sounds don't mix too well, but I have tried my best to make them mix together as elegantly as possible. Known issue is that the start up sound in the interior is quite loud, but it's not too big of a deal. This sound mod in particular was hard to make because I had to make all the RPM sounds with only one sound. But thanks to speed changing, I was able to make it work.

The sound will be a bit strange on the 8C, since the sound file I used is for a car that has a redline at 7500. But the sound will be in AutoPack 1.8 and it will sound perfect in that pack. The video is showcasing the mod with ideal stats to make it sound perfect.

Sound file is named differently for vehicle that the Giulia 3D model replaces, simply rename the sound file to "8C_competizione_high" and the sound will work. Just be sure to make a backup of the original sound file, in case you ever want to revert back to the original TDU2 files.

Video Preview:

Download link:

Giulia_Quadrifoglio_high

Changes History:

Version 1.0 - Release

Version 1.1 - Loud startup sound in interior view has been fixed.

If you like my sound mods and would like to show some support, you can donate me some money. Donations are not necessary, but are greatly appreciated! Donation link

• 3 weeks later...

Also, I'm considering changing the idle sound to be more correct. But as a result it would be a lot quieter.

Right now I feel that the idle sound sounds like it's at a much higher RPM and I am considering changing it. Let me know if I should change it or leave it...

Edit:

I have decided to keep the idle sound for now...