We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Replaced Boss and Solar Crown vehicles (idea)

MichaelB450

Would you like to see this kind of mod?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this kind of mod?

I think this is a very good idea, we don't need two versions of the same cars (stock ones and then Solar Crown versions of them).

P.S. I don't know how to vote so I wouldn't do it, but I would go for Yes!

Just click all the buttons. LOL

Edit:

Is that a yes for changing the Solar Crown and Boss vehicles?

Unfortunately the "Solar Crown" and the "Racing School" cars have related performance with their standard equivalent cars in database.

Yes and Miktop said he can remove that with Hex editor. I was also able to make the Bosses cars be independent vehicles in my tests.

Miktop said his task is really easy, but StarGT has to convert 3D models for the game and he hasn't gotten back to me on that subject yet... However if he sees that this idea has got a lot of people who would like to see it become a reality, he might agree to make it a final update for AutoPack. But I can't say for sure, only he can...

many wishes from players - i cant make all cars whta u wants

Understood... If we can get some more people to pitch in ideas then maybe we can make this idea a reality.

Edit:

I was actually considering this idea to be the final update to AutoPack, I feel it would be a great final update for AutoPack. Of course this mod can be an optional pack for AutoPack.