We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Minime891: Audi RS6

Minime891

[ATTACH=full]30920[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]30919[/ATTACH] Hello, Minime. How is it going? Sorry to bother you, but I commented that the latest version of the Audi RS6 1.07, there are elements that do not work as shown in the images: 1- Board lights and indicators (only the signaling, left-right).

2- The AUDI rings are once again bright and gray (front and rear).

These are just the details that appear to me.

I attach images. Thanks for your attention.

My mistake i reverted back to the wrong save for the chrome update. Now that's sorted. As for the board lights they are present but just not visible with the cam.

As you can see in the pic if i move the cam they are visible. Anyway v1.08 is uploaded now. I can move the board lights elsewhere if you'd like.

[ATTACH=full]30921[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]30922[/ATTACH]

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Love This Mod So Much Could You Please Black Out All The Chrome It Would Look Sick Thanks Keep Up The Good Work:devilish::devilish:

I sent you a message saying i will do it, unless you're not the same person that asked. Anyway i shall do it tonight. ;)

EDIT: Make that tomorrow. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...