We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

1...Make that 2 Million Hits !!

Eudemon

We did it !! I had a feeling we would do it this month but I never guessed it would be almost a week early, yes the forum hits reached 1,000,000 in the early hours this morning and is still continuing to climb.

Combined with the rest of the site the total hits is about 1.4million. This is really exciting for us here at TDU Central as it means our name is getting out there and people are seeing us so lets hope we can continue on it and improve on it also.

Thanks all, we couldn't have done without all of you old and new members a like !

:monkeydance:

tduc-onemillionhits-mar07.gif

Cheers !

:excited:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: One Million Hits !!

I don't think it is a million different people.
Correct, the visitors shows how many people and there's been almost 12,000 (lol just done the 12,302nd) and each visit usually is close to 100 hits and they stay for more than 90secs also which is very good as most people will leave within 10secs if they don't like what they see.

We're averaging 300-400 people a day with a good 60-100 being unique (never visited before). These stats are excellent for a board that's not even 2 months old so we are as I said excited to see there is a community for this game and an active one at that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welllll alrighty then just had a quick glance at April's stats for the forum and they read something like this:

Hits: 2,003,768

Visits: 20,876

Pages: 455,876

Bandwidth: 10Gb

Hmm ...interesting.

:omg:

Thank you all of you, now here's to May !!