We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[quote name='Ozzmcom']@Diablo thank you for keeping this place together :lol: I was just a kid when I joined this place, [B]we've grown so old now[/B] some of us even got married @Ryzza5 :mhmm: and welcome @insaneone :duck: hope you l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶a̶t̶s̶ enjoy your stay here :cheeky:[/QUOTE]Haha yeah I know, it's crazy to think about this. Literally watching people growing up has been one of the most surreal things about this place for me. [quote name='DonnieBrasco']I can also only say thank you for all the work and help! *bowdown* During the TDU2-years this here became something like a 2nd (or 3rd) home to me and you were always there for instant help. Hope you still stay around here in one way or the other. ;)[/QUOTE]Thanks Donnie. I do intend to hang around and hopefully even contribute like I used to. Really been missing catching up with folk here online and doing the old virtual photography bit.

Wow Diablo, I knew you were old, but retirement?! :cheeky:

I have to say a big thanks for everything you've done for this place and for me over the years Andy, this place became a refuge for many of us when either the offline world was getting too much or simply too boring. I know how much time, effort and money you've put into this place and I hope you enjoy having the weight of this place lifted off of your shoulders. Make sure to keep in touch!

@Diablo All i can say is my most honest thank you, for so much years of dedication and hard work to keep this place running. [IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/y8fXirTJjj6E0/giphy.gif[/IMG] Enjoy your retirement, take a rest, and come back. And for last, but not least, welcome to the pleb. Lol P.S. Who's the new leader we should ask/annoy when things go wrong?

[quote name='Ryzza5']@Diablo probably has logged in as @insaneone to test things are working properly and has replied from the wrong account. [/QUOTE] Still confusing. I mean, if insaneone is Diablo, but Diablo is retiring, why does he needs a new account? Also, if this is a case where he posted with the wrong account, that means insaneone, who is Diablo in fact, is going to take control. So, in the end, Diablo is retiring and also taking over at the same time. Is this a wormhole where he can bend time and space? I am 157% confused. More than before. Lol Edit: that is a cruel thing to do. Just because i am blonde, being clever is not my best. Lol

Okay guys, let me clear the air here :p Diablo, the original owner is now @insaneone and the new owner is taking over the same Diablo account. The "leaving" message was sent before leaving as diablo and becoming insaneone. This Diablo is the new owner and I'd like to thank one and all for all your contributions so far. Let's keep it up. After all, we are family :)

[quote name='Milli']@Diablo All i can say is my most honest thank you, for so much years of dedication and hard work to keep this place running. [IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/y8fXirTJjj6E0/giphy.gif[/IMG] Enjoy your retirement, take a rest, and come back. And for last, but not least, welcome to the pleb. Lol[/QUOTE]Hey Milli, thanks for the extremely kind words and also for using a GIF of what was one of my favourite films. :cool: [I](I've lost a good bit of admiration for Carrey because of the whole anti-vac thing)[/I] [quote name='Ryzza5']@Diablo probably has logged in as @insaneone to test things are working properly and has replied from the wrong account. All of these years later and still living up to the floored expectations. :)[/QUOTE]Nope. The Diablo account is now in the hands of the new owner and I am sitting comfortably being the insaneone. :nuts: [quote name='Ryzza5']Thanks for all the good times mate. If you're ever in Melbourne, look me up and I'll have that beer with you. Or toast[/QUOTE]I will be so sure to do this Ry. And thanks for everything you have done over the years for this place and for me. Without you at points, both this place and myself would have crashed and burned hard. [quote name='Milli']Still confusing. I mean, if insaneone is Diablo, but Diablo is retiring, why does he needs a new account? Also, if this is a case where he posted with the wrong account, [B]that means insaneone, who is Diablo in fact, is going to take control. [U]So, in the end, Diablo is retiring and also taking over at the same time.[/U][/B][/QUOTE]Thanks for this Milli, you made me burst out laughing. Although technically, it is completely true. I, who was the original Diablo have retired from being Diablo and now the new Diablo who is no longer me is in charge. So yeah, what you said is indeed correct. :p [quote name='Ryzza5']Can we still create a thread to throw around more interesting conspiracy theories anyway? :nuts:[/QUOTE]I'd be surprised if you didn't. [quote name='Milli']Is Diablo, the new Black Panther? :hmmm:[/QUOTE]Umm, I haven't seen that film yet but my dad took my brother and they both enjoyed it so I'm going to say, yes, yes I am.

Hey Milli, thanks for the extremely kind words and also for using a GIF of what was one of my favourite films. :cool: (I've lost a good bit of admiration for Carrey because of the whole anti-vac thing)

:lol: That was not intentional. I do love that movie though. And i don't know, i think we can still enjoy and admire his work as an actor, despite his personal/political issues.

Thanks for this Milli, you made me burst out laughing. Although technically, it is completely true. I, who was the original Diablo have retired from being Diablo and now the new Diablo who is no longer me is in charge. So yeah, what you said is indeed correct. :p

Umm, I haven't seen that film yet but my dad took my brother and they both enjoyed it so I'm going to say, yes, yes I am.

So, Diablo is indeed the new Black Pather, but in the same way, you are not. Lol I mean, i don't think this will spoil the movie, since it's the hero characteristics, Black Panther is not a person, but something like a role. The old one retire, and the new one takes over, including the Black Panther name. Lol

By the way, the movie is nice, has it's ups and downs, but it's good entertainment.

P.S. If you're not Diablo anymore, what should i call you now? I'm used to Diabs, not sure if i can rename someone like that. :lol: Y U DO DIS TO ME?

My heart's broken to read this, but I completely understand and respect your decision. Thank you for your years of service to the duck, it's been a great ride. This place has been like my digital home, I grew up here from a PITA 14yo to a (PITA) grown-ass 23yo, along the way making friends and memories that I cherish. Jumping on XBL with you crazy lot is still one of my best times from my teenage years.

Don't disappear on us now, D.. or should it be Andy now? lol

PS, who the hell owns the duck now? :p