We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Looking for information of digital tachometer or telemetry system mod.

binbow

There's a complicated method of figuring that out. Temporarily removing the files (except the one you're looking for), repacking the sound bnk, and going in game to see where that is.

For each sound bnk it's different; some have one RPM sound for all the RPMs, which is very rare to find, and others have up to 3 sound files for the RPMs, plus one extra sound that's barely useful. And that's just main sounds; there are also commonly other RPM sounds that are played at the same time as the main sounds, which the developers used to make the sounds different between cars.

If you're trying to make it so you can increase the redline of the bnk and also set the sounds to work with that new redline, I would not bother with that since it's extremely complicated to figure that out. It's much easier just to use a sound bnk with a redline that's exactly, or slightly greater, than what you need it to be.

@MichaelB450 i think once you start to get more knowledge in sound modding you will notice that some car sounds aren't linear. And to be able to edit the cross over point in the rpm range will be invaluable in making great sounds. As for changing the red line it's not that hard as i did it with the F50 sound mod Jorge did. @binbow I could make you a hud that is 360° so you could see at what rpm it cross overs.

[quote name='Minime891']@MichaelB450 i think once you start to get more knowledge in sound modding you will notice that some car sounds aren't linear. And to be able to edit the cross over point in the rpm range will be invaluable in making great sounds. As for changing the red line it's not that hard as i did it with the F50 sound mod Jorge did.[/QUOTE] All of the sounds mods I have made do have transitions, but I was never able to make the transitions perfectly smooth. I would always get to a point where it gets close to being perfect, but it would start to get worse as soon as I tried to improve them further.

[quote name='binbow']@Minime891 Please make that HUD to me.[/QUOTE] Sorry for the late reply, i shall get working now. EDIT: There you go. Just set the cars rpm to 9000 and should work fine. If you want it changing just say so. ;) [URL='http://www.mediafire.com/file/dnd5s0ooc798mi2/audi_rs6_avant.bnk']audi_rs6_avant.bnk[/URL] [ATTACH=full]31123[/ATTACH]