We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 servers are not available at this time.

Hello, I just recently signed up to explain that I have been trying to go online in TDU2 with a friend of mine since two or so days ago, but I cannot get the online functionality to work. I have tried almost everything, such as port forwarding, enabling the game completely on my firewall, or trying to convert my offline profile to an online one. Nothing seems to work at this point, and I feel I'm just about to give up with the game and completely reinstall it to see if that fixes the issue. If I could possibly get a solution that can easily fix this problem, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks!

TDU2 servers are inconsistent to say the least. They're seemingly working on maintaining them 24/7, so your problem will be fixed.

Honestly, I really do hope so. I was recently away for about 5 days or so on a trip, so maybe I'll try to see if I can connect to the game later.

• 2 weeks later...
They're up for me at the moment.

Sadly, I have tried many many times since the last comment. I tried launching the game through the regular launcher, and it just crashes. I have tried EVERYTHING I could think of to no avail, and at this point, I feel as if a clean reinstall on Steam is the only option I have left in hopes of fixing this shit. I'll back up my save just to be safe, but after I do that, I'm going to completely reinstall TDU2 to my library.

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone able yet to log in or even update the game through the original uplauncher?

I haven't been able to login and play at all since November 2016. I just want to drive around one more time.. But nothing seems to work. I've literally tried Every possible solution I could find from then up to now.

Not with the Steam version, not with the digital download one. I just cannot get it to work.

Does anyone have an alternative idea?

Uni Launcher, no success either. Unpacking the game and use that solu? Nope.

Tried it on all my 7 systems, even on the MacBook, none seem to get it to work.

Getting tired of it.

Cheers,

Pr1nceHapi aka RamteamJax

Is anyone able yet to log in or even update the game through the original uplauncher?

I haven't been able to login and play at all since November 2016. I just want to drive around one more time.. But nothing seems to work. I've literally tried Every possible solution I could find from then up to now.

Not with the Steam version, not with the digital download one. I just cannot get it to work.

Does anyone have an alternative idea?

Uni Launcher, no success either. Unpacking the game and use that solu? Nope.

Tried it on all my 7 systems, even on the MacBook, none seem to get it to work.

Getting tired of it.

Cheers,

Pr1nceHapi aka RamteamJax

I've the game backup, I can upload it for you in a file hosting website if you want.